Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2016#51

Thanks, JenRox! I hope I won't start crying or faint when I see her. The closest I've ever been to her was when I was in second row at the Verizon Center in DC back when she toured with Marc. So, I guess your M&G must've been around 11:30 p.m?

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Jul 20, 2016#52

I was at that show and I think in the 2nd row! :lol: How funny! I honestly don't recall what time it was, sorry! But I think around there is a good guess.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 21, 2016#53

I purchased the meet and great and will be in Vegas in 2 weeks.
        Could someone please tell me how will this work ? My receipt mentioned that I have to pick up ticket from Will Call ( what does this will call mean? where is "Will call" location ? ) How can I get it? what time should I arrive to collect it?

My seat will be like in the middle of the audience area. How do I know where to go after show for the meet and great. I guess someone might advise me at the time I collect ticket ?

Many thanks guys. I will share what I have for you guys

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Jul 22, 2016#54

Welcome! Will call is right in front of the Axis theatre. There are people at that location to give people their tickets. :) Have fun and tell us all about it!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2016#55

Okay so I'm planning on going for my birthday and I wanna have saved enough ... May 31st ... For the seat & meet and greet its 1500 to 1600 ? is it a package ? Or is the seat separate & you the meet and greet itself 1500to1600?

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Jul 28, 2016#56

The seat is separate!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 30, 2016#57

I'm finally here! Yes, the M&G is an add-on. I am so excited; I will be fan-girling more than Lupe and Hoda combined!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 30, 2016#58

TG3000 wrote:I'm finally here! Yes, the M&G is an add-on. I am so excited; I will be fan-girling more than Lupe and Hoda combined!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
                  Tell us how it went! :woot

Intro to Jenology

Dec 14, 2016#59

Hi, I am going to have a meet and greet this Saturday and I'm wondering..... Can I see the picture before I leave? What if it's horrible..... For this kind of money, I would be devastated if the pic sucks. Would the photographer just let me peek? Thanks!! Also, how long do you wait after the concert is over?

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Dec 14, 2016#60

Welcome! :D It took a while because there were celebs when I went. Maybe 45 mins to an hour? I don't really remember.

I don't think they let you see it, but I didn't ask. I think I got it the next day.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 21, 2016#61

No, they don't let you see your photo on the spot. A link will be e-mailed to you a couple hours after the show. They will tell you all about this during a briefing right before they take you backstage. They say something like, "No, you won't be able to see your photo until the download link is e-mailed to you a few hours from now. Jennifer approves all pictures. Trust us, she will not let there be a bad picture." And they were RIGHT: the pic of me and JLo was even better than I hoped for! The photographer is truly a pro and very talented! And one thing I really liked about the meet-and-greet: before you line up to meet Jennifer, she has allowed you to briefly walk around the stage and see how the instruments and props are set up.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Dec 21, 2016#62

Does Ana take the pictures ? for the meet and greets in Europe she did and the lighting was bad but it was free so not complaining :p

Master of Jenology

Dec 21, 2016#63

Why do some people don't take the picture alone?

I don't want to be photographed aside somebody i don't know.

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Dec 21, 2016#64

Wellyver wrote:Why do some people don't take the picture alone?

pretty sure that they know each other, if you're alone then it's just you and Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 21, 2016#65

Wellyver wrote:Why do some people don't take the picture alone?

If you purchase a meet and greet then you will have your picture taken alone with Jennifer.

You will never be photographed aside somebody you don't know.

Dec 21, 2016#66

daisylo wrote:Does Ana take the pictures ? for the meet and greets in Europe she did and the lighting was bad but it was free so not complaining :p
                                  No she does not take them.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 21, 2016#67

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                    daisylo wrote:Does Ana take the pictures ? for the meet and greets in Europe she did and the lighting was bad but it was free so not complaining :p
                                    Mr flyboy u stole my previous nickname. Anyway do u work for Jen

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 21, 2016#68

repro_boy wrote:
                                      FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                      Mr flyboy u stole my previous nickname. Anyway do u work for Jen
                                      Not yet lol. But I do assist her team with projects.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 04, 2017#69

Hey guys, I'm travelling from Australia to see Jen this year and considering doing M&G (if only i'd done it in Sydney back in 2012 - it was so much cheaper!), but what i really wanna know is where is the best position for the show?? I like to be as close as possible so I'll go with the front standing section, but is one side better than the other? Is there more action/interaction in a certain area?

Aug 20, 2017#70

Hey guys, I know this hasn't been discussed for a while but I have a M&G question. I'm going to the show in September and want to buy M&G but my boyfriend doesn't - if only one of us has it, does that mean we'll be split up to enter the arena? We're planning on getting golden circle tickets and if I get early entry as part of the M&G, I'm afraid he won't get to me when he enters :/

46K3,606
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,606

Aug 20, 2017#71

You stand in line outside the venue and then again in the Axis lobby. I think you will be able to see each other but it could get awkward because he would skip ahead of people to get to you. If he gets there really early you will probably have a better shot of him getting to your spot in front of the stage. It just depends on how people decide to congregate.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#72

Thanks Jenrox! We can only give it a try i guess. How big is the floor? - like how many people deep fit at the end of the catwalk?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#73

Hello, I'm French and I would like to go see Jennifer Lopez and meet her, I saw that we could have a poster dedicace when it will recover? and as I ordered met & greet by internet where I get my ticket for the meeting. sorry if my english is not perfect. :)

Read more posts (-2 remaining)