Master of Jenology

Dec 08, 2016#26

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
    Wellyver wrote:Just saw an interview with Anastacia.

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.
    Who is that woman? What does that has to do with Jennifer?
    They recorded "Enough is Enough" back in 2001. Unless it was a pretty bad version, this can explain why it was never released.

She had this bop back in the day

12K588
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Dec 08, 2016#27

Here in Europe Anastacia was HUGE! :rockon She had AMAZING songs and i was really excited for their duet! Some of her songs are still in my playlist!!! :bow LOOOOOOOOOVE her! :love2

MASTERPIECES! :bow EACH.AND EVERY.ONE. :bow
      ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2016#28

Well thats a shame. It would have been nice for Jen to collaborate with another female artist.

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Dec 09, 2016#29

Chaka Khan, Gwen Stefani, and Eddie Murphy Recall Hanging Out with Prince
          On giving Gwen Stefani the confidence to think bigger: The No Doubt star shares the story of going out with Prince in a limo and hearing a popular Jennifer Lopez song come on, at which point Prince told her: "That's your competition." Stefani was shocked. "Like, that was a completely different planet of music, compared to what I was doing at that time with No Doubt. I thought that was interesting, that he saw some kind of parallel between us," she explained. "He said to me, 'Have you ever tried to write a hit? Why wouldn't you just try to?' I was, like, 'Okay.…' It was something that never really dawned on me... And I think when he said that it just kind of resonated with me." [GQ]
          http://new.time.com/4595467/celebrities-on-prince/

Normani Kordei Talks Acting Dreams in 'shuString', Praises Beyonce & Jennifer Lopez
          “I really want to cross over into acting,” she reveals. “That has always been a dream of mine I always kind of look at JLo…she did it so gracefully, and she was successful at doing both at the same time, which I think is so inspiring and I aspire to be just like her one day.”
          | http://popcrush.com/normani-kordei-acti ... ck=tsmclip

Dec 11, 2016#30

aww

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Dec 11, 2016#31

Aww, I remember that. I wonder if that girl is still acting.

In Vegas. :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2016#32

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.
                Americans can be so close-minded and very dismissive of real talent. That's why I outsource when it comes to music.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2016#33

Wellyver wrote:
                  DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

Who is that woman? What does that has to do with Jennifer?
                  They recorded "Enough is Enough" back in 2001. Unless it was a pretty bad version, this can explain why it was never released.

She had this bop back in the day

TBH She was 31 and Jen 30. Its still young in the NORMAL LIFE. But in the Pop World it's a very old age to start in this market.
                  Jen was lucky to find Motolla who did Payola much.

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Dec 11, 2016#34

daisylo wrote:aww

Thanx for these.
                    Talking about respect, receipts and all... i will just keep pointing them out for the ones interested as they come along. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 12, 2016#35

panos86 wrote:
                      daisylo wrote:aww

Thanx for these.
                      Talking about respect, receipts and all... i will just keep pointing them out for the ones interested as they come along. :coffee

How sweet :confetti

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#36

I'm from China,today not only one realiable sources say she will come to China soon ,but we don't know what she will do.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#37

Never saw this tweet but it's cute lol

46K3,606
                          Admin
                          46K3,606

Dec 13, 2016#38

LOL, get ready for all of these.

Drake had such a blast hanging out with Jennifer Lopez during her Las Vegas show on Dec. 11, as evidenced by an adorable pic together. However, a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that now that Drake’s had a taste, he wants more time with J.Lo. Check it out!

“He’s obsessed with her,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY of Drake, 30, after he went to 47-year-old Jennifer Lopez’s Las Vegas show on Dec. 11. The insider revealed that Drake was so starstruck that it was like meeting Jesus to him. “This is crazy, he posted pix of her on his social media at her Las Vegas concert — he never does that.” Another insider revealed just how excited he got.

“You should see his camera roll,” said the source. “He felt like Kim Kardashian because he must have taken about 3 dozen selfies with J.Lo. He couldn’t stop complimenting her, hugging her and you already know he was checking out her banging body from head-to-toe.”

An insider tells us that he loves older women, and Jenn is one of the most stunning cougars in the world! “He was putting the moves on JLO heavy in Vegas,” a source explained. “He was flirty flirty with her the entire time, telling her how she’s fu**ing ageless and beautiful and he told that his favorite part of watching In Living Color was too see her in those tights dancing with the Fly Girls. He was being typical Drake, trying to make JLO fall in love with him on sight.”

But would he want to actually continue working for her heart? “If the opportunity comes to date her — he would not say no,” the source explained. “But he’s respectful, he would pursue her if he thought she would be interested.” We would LOVE to see this happen!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/12/12/dra ... egas-show/

12K1,502
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K1,502

Dec 13, 2016#39

Lmao we can wish I'm pretty sure him and Jen have met many times

A hot collaboration will do thank you very much lol

Contributor

Dec 13, 2016#40

JenRox wrote:LOL, get ready for all of these.

Drake had such a blast hanging out with Jennifer Lopez during her Las Vegas show on Dec. 11, as evidenced by an adorable pic together. However, a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that now that Drake’s had a taste, he wants more time with J.Lo. Check it out!

“He’s obsessed with her,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY of Drake, 30, after he went to 47-year-old Jennifer Lopez’s Las Vegas show on Dec. 11. The insider revealed that Drake was so starstruck that it was like meeting Jesus to him. “This is crazy, he posted pix of her on his social media at her Las Vegas concert — he never does that.” Another insider revealed just how excited he got.

“You should see his camera roll,” said the source. “He felt like Kim Kardashian because he must have taken about 3 dozen selfies with J.Lo. He couldn’t stop complimenting her, hugging her and you already know he was checking out her banging body from head-to-toe.”

An insider tells us that he loves older women, and Jenn is one of the most stunning cougars in the world! “He was putting the moves on JLO heavy in Vegas,” a source explained. “He was flirty flirty with her the entire time, telling her how she’s fu**ing ageless and beautiful and he told that his favorite part of watching In Living Color was too see her in those tights dancing with the Fly Girls. He was being typical Drake, trying to make JLO fall in love with him on sight.”

But would he want to actually continue working for her heart? “If the opportunity comes to date her — he would not say no,” the source explained. “But he’s respectful, he would pursue her if he thought she would be interested.” We would LOVE to see this happen!

I hate that no man can't get close to her, it's an instant new relationship. It must get annoying for her at some point.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Dec 13, 2016#41

Making up stuff like this every day must be the easiest job in the world. :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#42

Hollywood Life really needs a life itself; they're the internet approach of Star or The National Enquirer.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#43

Lmao I've been waiting for that :lol: :lol

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Dec 13, 2016#44

lmao who wrote that ? they don't even try " it was like meeting Jesus to him"

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#45

daisylo wrote:lmao who wrote that ? they don't even try " it was like meeting Jesus to him"
                                          According to the article, her name is "Emy".

Dec 13, 2016#46

Gossip Cop wrote:Jennifer Lopez is NOT setting rules for Marc Anthony to follow in order to get back together, despite a bogus webloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this claim. We’re told it’s “not true.”

According to RadarOnline, Lopez is considering giving her relationship with her ex-husband another chance, but he isn’t happy with the terms of the potential reunion. A so-called “source” tells the site, “This reunion is never going to happen unless Jen agrees to a whole new arrangement than what they had when they were married.”

The outlet’s dubious insider adds, “Marc had to do so much with the kids while Jen traveled all over the place,” and now “Jen’s told him she’ll take him back if he agrees to be a stay-at-home dad but Marc’s got his touring to consider.” But Gossip Cop checked in with a reliable source close to the situation, who exclusively assures us the ex-spouses aren’t planning to get back together, and the claim otherwise is simply “not true.”

Unfortunately, we’re not surprised RadarOnline published this phony story. Gossip Cop recently busted the repeatedly discredited outlet for wrongly reporting Lopez and Anthony had set a new wedding date. There was no truth to that reconciliation tale and the same goes for this latest one.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2016#47

Ok the article on Drake I could probably believe to an extent, but the second one just sounds like a bunch of lies.

Master of Jenology

Dec 14, 2016#48

Every time she takes a pic with another famous person its always the same thing: she's collaborating with them or dating them, it never fails

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Dec 14, 2016#49

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting back together but you know the article is bogus when they write that "“Marc had to do so much with the kids while Jen traveled all over the place,”" the twins seem to be with her 90% of the time and she almost always travels with them.

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Dec 14, 2016#50

LMAO, I cackled when I read that line. At least try to make it believable. :lol:

Read more posts (7426 remaining)