Hello i'm Ife

Hello i'm Ife

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2016#1

Hello, my name is Ife (pronounced efay). I am a 17 year old Jlover from england, i though i had an account already but i think forgot the password and username or maybe didn't have one. I love this site,so glad that i found it, great for slo updates. Sadly because of my age and where i live, i haven't had many opportunities to go and see JLo at different events, the only time i have seen her is at the heart radio festival a few years ago, which was amazing! once, i also waited outside a hotel she was staying at in London to try and meet( hee hee :oops: ), although i didn't get to meet her, i met some jlovers from Germany. I also like this community because i don't really have friends or family members that are jlovers :(

Master of Jenology

Apr 17, 2016#2

Welcome, cutie.

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Apr 17, 2016#3

Hi Ife! Welcome to BB! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2016#4

Hi nice to meet you....:)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2016#5

Ife wrote:Hello, my name is Ife (pronounced efay). I am a 17 year old Jlover from england, i though i had an account already but i think forgot the password and username or maybe didn't have one. I love this site,so glad that i found it, great for slo updates. Sadly because of my age and where i live, i haven't had many opportunities to go and see JLo at different events, the only time i have seen her is at the heart radio festival a few years ago, which was amazing! once, i also waited outside a hotel she was staying at in London to try and meet( hee hee :oops: ), although i didn't get to meet her, i met some jlovers from Germany. I also like this community because i don't really have friends or family members that are jlovers :(

Welcome To BB Ife :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2016#6

Welcome to BB J.Lo, Ife! I'm loving your name.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2016#7

Nothin On Me wrote:Welcome to BB J.Lo, Ife! I'm loving your name.
                thank you :)