Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#127

LewisJLOFan wrote:Trying to figure out what Jennifer finds sexy on him
      lol everything......

12K11,430
      Contributor
      12K11,430

Feb 21, 2016#128

I find him so cute, so I see why Jen is acting like a little school girl towards him. Jen always acts that way towards cute boys...it's those eyes..he can get it

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#129

Cute boys? She's 46 yrs old!!! You don't act like that for cute boys at that age, it's embarrassing

Contributor

Feb 21, 2016#130

She called him pretty not sexy. And the boy is gorgeous I tweeted about him during auditions. I even posted a few pages back that I'm watching just cause of him. I can't believe you guys are criticizing her for giving the boy a compliment.

20K7,823
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,823

Feb 21, 2016#131

Oh pls she's 46, so she cant call him pretty ? Dont be ridiculous !

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#132

Watch that video of her reaction again on the last page. Acted like she got all turned on. Then at the very end after keith she says "sexy!"

12K11,430
                Contributor
                12K11,430

Feb 21, 2016#133

jenfan76 wrote:Watch that video of her reaction again on the last page. Acted like she got all turned on. Then at the very end after keith she says "sexy!"
                  Then stop watching if your so offended and appalled. Who cares if she is 46, she's not dead and she can still find people attractive and act like school girl in heat if that's what she desires

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#134

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                    jenfan76 wrote:Watch that video of her reaction again on the last page. Acted like she got all turned on. Then at the very end after keith she says "sexy!"
                    Then stop watching if your so offended and appalled. Who cares if she is 46, she's not dead and she can still find people attractive and act like school girl in heat if that's what she desires
                    Not offended at all. But being a fan of hers just pointing out that it's embarrassing for her

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#135

Some of y'all have mental issues seriously who cares about what she does she's only human like you and me

Contributor

Feb 22, 2016#136

jenfan76 wrote:
                        Crazy4JenL wrote:
                        Not offended at all. But being a fan of hers just pointing out that it's embarrassing for her
                        You don't get to decide whats embarrassing for her. I doubt she feels embarrassed.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2016#137

I think the guy she finds sexy,is ugly.just my opinion

20K2,682
                          Admin
                          20K2,682

Feb 22, 2016#138

jenfan76 wrote:
                            Crazy4JenL wrote:
                            You might be embarrassed girl but she isn't. And I'm sure most people don't care.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 23, 2016#139

timmyd2121 wrote:
                              jenfan76 wrote:
                              Crazy4JenL wrote:
                              You might be embarrassed girl but she isn't. And I'm sure most people don't care.
                              People don't care like you said. I watch idol with a bunch of my friends who aren't fans of JLo like many of us BBers are and they all found her reactions funny and cute. It's not embarrassing at all.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2016#140

theringleader wrote:
                                timmyd2121 wrote:
                                jenfan76 wrote:
                                Crazy4JenL wrote: Then stop watching if your so offended and appalled. Who cares if she is 46, she's not dead and she can still find people attractive and act like school girl in heat if that's what she desires
                                People don't care like you said. I watch idol with a bunch of my friends who aren't fans of JLo like many of us BBers are and they all found her reactions funny and cute. It's not embarrassing at all.
                                first off its 2016 and really 46yrs is not old
                                second I said the same thing he is cute and sexy I told that to my husband.....because that is important to being a mega star lets be real looks and sex appeal is important .....and I NO WAY was she improper its TV ....,it was funny go back and look at simon and how many times he said some girl was cute and sexy or even Steven Tyler just because she is a woman we gonna judge her??????

its not that deep its TV live TV at that........lets not make this into a manufactured offense :argh

Contributor

Feb 24, 2016#141

Crazy4JenL wrote:I find him so cute, so I see why Jen is acting like a little school girl towards him. Jen always acts that way towards cute boys...it's those eyes..he can get it
                                  +1! He's so cute to me too. His eyes are pure magic.

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Feb 26, 2016#142

When & what was it?

Feb 26, 2016#143

I'm not watching AI this year, is it from episodes?

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2016#144

hey guys was there Idol last night? Or is Idol now one day for the week which is today (Thursdays)?

Mar 03, 2016#145

ok found the answer to my question above..........

It’s the final season of American Idol. We’ve gotten used to watching the show from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET/PT on Wednesdays and 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET/PT on Thursdays. So, you’re probably wondering why the show isn’t on tonight. From this point until the big finale, there will only be one night of Idol a week. Every Thursday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET/PT the show will be on live.

So, how does this affect how viewers find out the results and votes? The finalists will find out their fates live on Thursdays and the remaining contestants will sing. Tomorrow, the top 10 contestants will be narrowed down to 8 artist and only those 8 will perform. Though only 8 will be taking the stage, each of the top 10 are prepared to sing. According to TV Line, this is the lineup of what songs each contestant has planned to deliver:

La’Porsha Renae — Beyoncé’s “Halo”

MacKenzie Bourg — Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”

Tristan McIntosh — Vince Gill’s “Go Rest High on That Mountain”

Trent Harmon — Percy Sledge’s “When A Man Loves A Woman”

Olivia Rox — Pink’s “Trouble”

Gianna Isabella — Alicia Keys’ “If I Ain’t Got You”

Sonika Vaid — Kelly Clarkson’s “Since U Been Gone”

Dalton Rapattoni — Imagine Dragons’ “Radioactive”

Avalon Young — The Weeknd’s “Earned It”

Lee Jean — Kings of Leon’s “Use Somebody”

In addition to the contestants performing tomorrow, Idol judge Harry Connick Jr. and Demi Lovato will each give special performances.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Mar 03, 2016#146

Booo live shows so she won't be able to be with the cast of SOB if they get together for the live tweet, the last time I think she got someone to tweet at her place lol because she was at the Idol after party during the show.

20K7,823
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,823

Mar 03, 2016#147

Do contestants have to sing the same songs all the time ??
                                              and it's top 8 already ? It's gonna end pretty soon this season.

Contributor

Mar 04, 2016#148

WTF is up with Jen's makeup? The highlight is so strong and its not blended in...

Contributor

Mar 04, 2016#149

She looks perfect.
                                                  2016 Old Hollywood Glamour

Contributor

Mar 04, 2016#150

She looks great in the face but she has a huge orange strip over her forehead because the makeup isn't blended

Read more posts (87 remaining)