20K2,682
Admin
20K2,682

Feb 19, 2016#1276

At least she beat Viola hahaha. Also, I think the shitty episode of HTGAWM hurt it's ratings more than the debate.

Feb 19, 2016#1277

It's great that it hasn't dropped much for the past 3 episodes.

TV Ratings Thursday: ‘Scandal’ and ‘How to Get Away’ hit series lows, ‘Blacklist’ and ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ drop too

Thursday night was down night pretty much all the way around, but ABC took the biggest hit.

“Scandal” (1.7) and “How to Get Away with Murder” (1.4) each hit series lows in adults 18-49, both falling 0.4 from their winter debuts last week. “Grey’s Anatomy” (2.2) held up somewhat better but was also off 0.2.

There wasn’t much good news on the other networks either. “Life in Pieces” (2.1) and “Mom” (1.8) were even with last week’s numbers for CBS, but “The Big Bang Theory” (3.7) and “Elementary” (1.0) each slipped a tenth. The return of “2 Broke Girls” to Thursday posted a 1.5, a slight improvement over the canceled “Angel from Hell’s” last episode.

NBC’s “Shades of Blue” also held steady at 1.1, but “The Blacklist” (1.3) just missed tying its series low, and “You, Me and the Apocalypse” (0.6) continued to fade. “American Idol” dropped 0.1 to 2.0, and “Legends of Tomorrow” did the same to finish with a 0.8. “The 100” was even with last week’s finals at 0.5.

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Feb 19, 2016#1278

timmyd2121 wrote:At least she beat Viola hahaha. Also, I think the shitty episode of HTGAWM hurt it's ratings more than the debate.
        and the fact that Scandal had a huge drop too, the Blacklist also had a big drop particularly since it had that new show who is doing horrible before it, it would also help SOB if NBC had a decent show at 8pm

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Feb 19, 2016#1279

^True! lol

I look forward more towards the L+3 ratings.

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Feb 19, 2016#1280

They better nominate her, but I was thinking that SOB is airing really far from the time they're voting for the nominations hopefully that won't hurt her chances

20K2,682
            Admin
            20K2,682

Feb 19, 2016#1281

Well the GG nominated Empire and Taraji O. Henson for season 1.

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1282

Yeah but Empire is sush a monster the buzz was huge.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1283

We should hope for Emmy first,earlier than GG.

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1284

I don't really believe in her Emmy chances but that would be amazing

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1285

Emmy's Best Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie is not difficult to get nomination,at least easier than Drama/Comedy Series,all the big hit serieses and performances in that competion.

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1286

yeah but SOB isn't a limited series I think limited serie is when a show has 1 story and different character for each season even if it's with the same actors like American Crime or American Horror story.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1287

It's not a limited series?Oh if it's true,I guess she won't get nomination for Emmy or GG.
                          In general,Drama/Comedy performances will get nomination which should be a super hit series in,but SOB not.

Contributor

Feb 20, 2016#1288

Just watched the latest episode.

That scene inside the church, deserves a GG or O. That was AMAZING acting from Jen and Ray. I'm so proud of how incredible Jen is.

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1289

Love_JLO wrote:It's not a limited series?Oh if it's true,I guess she won't get nomination for Emmy or GG.
                              In general,Drama/Comedy performances will get nomination which should be a super hit series in,but SOB not.
                              yeah it will be difficult but I think the GG is still possible.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1290

SOB isn't recordbreaking but I think it's a hit...or at least a steady hit. Unless it got cancelled or is a completely ridiculed show (which it is not) the emmys or golden globes should consider it. And ratings shouldn't affect the actor's or actress's chances if it was so good right?

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1291

repro_boy wrote:SOB isn't recordbreaking but I think it's a hit...or at least a steady hit. Unless it got cancelled or is a completely ridiculed show (which it is not) the emmys or golden globes should consider it. And ratings shouldn't affect the actor's or actress's chances if it was so good right?
                                  Jen got some praise but SOB is not a critics darling you know like American crime this show ratings are bad but it will for sure have a few Emmy noms.

20K7,823
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,823

Feb 20, 2016#1292

I believe in some awards for this show/Jen :)
                                    Her performance is amazing !

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1293

So someone give me a true answer please is it a a limited series?
                                      If yes,she will get some nominations an even win,but it's a drama serise,I don't think she'll get,it's a big competion.

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1294

It's not a limited serie.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1295

OK,hopeless now...
                                          I see House of Cards,Empire,How to Get Away with Murder,Homeland,Orphan Black,Mad Men,Game of Thrones,Orange Is the New Black......OMG

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Feb 20, 2016#1296

I just watched the latest episode. Anyone else is worried that there might be cameras in the hospital, even in Sap's room?

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Feb 20, 2016#1297

Love_JLO wrote:OK,hopeless now...
                                              I see House of Cards,Empire,How to Get Away with Murder,Homeland,Orphan Black,Mad Men,Game of Thrones,Orange Is the New Black......OMG
                                              Mad men ended Game of thrones & OITNB get nom in supporting category I think, but yeah for the other ones

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#1298

daisylo wrote:
                                                repro_boy wrote:SOB isn't recordbreaking but I think it's a hit...or at least a steady hit. Unless it got cancelled or is a completely ridiculed show (which it is not) the emmys or golden globes should consider it. And ratings shouldn't affect the actor's or actress's chances if it was so good right?
                                                Jen got some praise but SOB is not a critics darling you know like American crime this show ratings are bad but it will for sure have a few Emmy noms.
                                                But her performance is! And there arent many critically acclaimed lead role right now. So i think theres hope

20K2,682
                                                Admin
                                                20K2,682

Feb 20, 2016#1299

Yeah, that's what I thought regarding the cameras and his dynamite! Hahaha

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#1300

Praise for Jen

"I mostly thought this anyway, but now I’m definitely certain that Jennifer Lopez carries this show on her back. She’s quite impressive, and able to wear the many hats of Harlee Santos with grace and exquisite screen presence. For the most part, I think the writers and creative team failed her in this episode. She elevated the material to “watchable”…but just barely. Ray Liotta is pretty good, but his performance is getting a little one note. Must find mole. Must kill mole. Must lie to everyone before day is over. Again, that is likely the fault of the creative team, but Liotta doesn’t elevate the material quite like Lopez."

http://www.tvovermind.com/shades-of-blu ... ed-country

Read more posts (320 remaining)