J.Lo will attend Oscar 2016, dress by Roberto Piazza ?

J.Lo will attend Oscar 2016, dress by Roberto Piazza ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#1

Roberto Piazza: "Voy a vestir a Britney Spears, Lady Gaga y Jennifer Lopez"

El diseñador argentino dijo que las superestrellas de la música usarán sus modelos en los Oscar

¿Qué tienen en común Britney Spears, Lady Gaga y Jennifer Lopez? Aparentemente las tres vestirán diseños de Roberto Piazza en los Premios Oscar 2016. O eso dice el diseñador argentino.

"Vamos a vestir a Britney Spears, Lady Gaga y Jennifer Lopez. Teóricamente, porque las mujeres son difíciles en todos lados del mundo", dijo en Implacables.

¿Qué van a usar exactamente? Tienen para elegir: Piazza cuenta que ya hay 50 de sus creaciones en "una vidriera especial" de la boutique For The Stars, ubicada en la avenida Melrose de Los Angeles y muy elegida por las celebridades para eventos especiales.

"Para Britney Spears me mandaron a pedir vestidos muy cortitos y muy putitos, muy sexys y transparentes. Y les mandé unos divinos que tenía", contó."Lady Gaga está curtiendo mucho la onda de manga larga y encaje, medio blusero. Y para Jennifer Lopez me pidieron ropa putonga, elastizada, transparente. Les dije 'mirá, si la flaca quieren que le saquen el forro, sacale el forro y vestila. Hacé lo que quieras, ¡que se lo ponga!'".

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Feb 15, 2016#2

English please?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#3

He is an Argentina Designer,he said he was invited to design Jenny,Britney and GaGa's dresses for Oscar.

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#4

They always ask her to present an award but she has never even been nominated

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Feb 15, 2016#5

Vestidos Putitos, Ropa Putonga !!! WTF !!! LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#6

rafaelsalguero wrote:Vestidos Putitos, Ropa Putonga !!! WTF !!! LOL
              What means these words?

Feb 15, 2016#7

I don't know if it's true,but I never heard about him

Contributor

Feb 15, 2016#8

jenfan76 wrote:They always ask her to present an award but she has never even been nominated

The fuckery at her stans being happy for her couture gowns and making Best Dressed Lists for these events, but could care less if she gets any real recognition for her talents from the academy.

Where are her real fans? :coffee

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Feb 15, 2016#9

Britney at the Oscars ?

I was actually hoping she wouldn't attend she was there last year and she had attended way too much over the years ( She has the record for the most presentation with 0 nomination) + she'll bring Casper witch I found a bit embarrassing, no one bring a date at those events when they're not nominated and even less if their date is not a know actor.

14K2,614
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,614

Feb 15, 2016#10

Love_JLO wrote:
                      What means these words?
                      Like Outfits for Whores, Prostitutes %)

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#11

ropa putonga, elastizada, transparente. this statement makes me think this is fake lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#12

Lol that's make me feel it's fake now,he's not famous,why these divas all invite him to design their dress at the same time...

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#13

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Feb 15, 2016#14

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                              jenfan76 wrote:They always ask her to present an award but she has never even been nominated

The fuckery at her stans being happy for her couture gowns and making Best Dressed Lists for these events, but could care less if she gets any real recognition for her talents from the academy.

Where are her real fans? :coffee
                              Her real fans work with what they are given. :oops:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#15

I do not know, he did not pass me credibility! I thought it look as crazy.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Feb 15, 2016#16

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                  Love_JLO wrote:
                                  What means these words?
                                  Like Outfits for Whores, Prostitutes %)
                                  He makes outfits for prostitutes? Who are the whores Jennifer saw his garments on? Has he even dressed a celeb before?

What is this mess?

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Feb 15, 2016#17

I'm sure Roberto Piazza it's a Liar with dreams of greatness!!!! how can He said Britney And Jennifer wants "VEstidos Putitos" WTF it's that respect for his clients !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#18

He's a sort of fashion police guest in his country

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#19

If you look up his work you can see there is no way in hell he would be dressing Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, he says it´s for the Oscars and Britney wants a mini skirt????? wtf??? and there is noooo way he would be dressing Jenn, his ¨designs¨ are very bad, you can tell by the interviewers laughing at his responses that they dont take him seriously... so don´t worry, he´s lying to get attention, not happening.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#20

Jennifer is currently not slated to present at the Oscars this year.

Also, presenters are welcome bring a +1. It would not at all be embarrassing for her to bring Beau.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/6 ... d#/slide/1

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2016#21

I hope not O:)

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Feb 16, 2016#22

o_Jupiter_o wrote:Jennifer is currently not slated to present at the Oscars this year.

Also, presenters are welcome bring a +1. It would not at all be embarrassing for her to bring Beau.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/6 ... d#/slide/1
                                              it always is :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#23

Love_JLO wrote:"Para Britney Spears me mandaron a pedir vestidos muy cortitos y muy putitos, muy sexys y transparentes. Y les mandé unos divinos que tenía", contó."Lady Gaga está curtiendo mucho la onda de manga larga y encaje, medio blusero. Y para Jennifer Lopez me pidieron ropa putonga, elastizada, transparente. Les dije 'mirá, si la flaca quieren que le saquen el forro, sacale el forro y vestila. Hacé lo que quieras, ¡que se lo ponga!'".
                                                I'M DYING