Contributor

Feb 13, 2016#26

repro_boy wrote:
    DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
    repro_boy wrote:Whyis she even friends with this old C-list actress.

FLOP FAN ALERT! That's Leah Remeni! JLO BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS so if you ain't got respect for that then bounce back out of here you ain't welcome !
    Excuse me but i wasnt talking negative about JLO. i know who leah is....im just asking coz shes not a fashion girl, doesnt sing or dance and what not. Seems so odd
    So in order to have a great friend they need to have the same qualities, skills, and talents that you have?

You make no absolute sense. Good bye.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2016#27

_getfree wrote:
      repro_boy wrote:

FLOP FAN ALERT! That's Leah Remeni! JLO BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS so if you ain't got respect for that then bounce back out of here you ain't welcome !
      Excuse me but i wasnt talking negative about JLO. i know who leah is....im just asking coz shes not a fashion girl, doesnt sing or dance and what not. Seems so odd
      Ummm Leah is first off HILARIOUS and secondly she's been with Jen for years. As someone whose been in the industry for years I think Jen knows the type of people she wants to keep around her, and Leah is a keeper.
      YESSSSS a TRUE FRIEND IN HOLLYWOOD IS HARD TO FIND :coffee

I mean what happen with Eva Longoria?? Victoria Beckham? Jada Smith......? weren't they supposed to be her so called friends??? seems to me they picked Marc and not JEN after the divorce.......and didn't Eva longria photographed sitting on Marc lap??? at some club????

good friends are hard to find and when you do find them keep them :smile:

12K11,432
      Contributor
      12K11,432

Feb 13, 2016#28

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        repro_boy wrote:

So in order to have a great friend they need to have the same qualities, skills, and talents that you have?

You make no absolute sense. Good bye.
        +1 AMESS :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 13, 2016#29

It can't be! :wow

I think they took these photos 15 years ago and they're releasing 'em now as if they're new...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2016#30

20K7,825
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,825

Feb 14, 2016#31

I can't ! She looks so good here and her booty !!

Contributor

Feb 14, 2016#32

kitkat wrote:
                _getfree wrote:
                repro_boy wrote:
                Ummm Leah is first off HILARIOUS and secondly she's been with Jen for years. As someone whose been in the industry for years I think Jen knows the type of people she wants to keep around her, and Leah is a keeper.
                YESSSSS a TRUE FRIEND IN HOLLYWOOD IS HARD TO FIND :coffee

I mean what happen with Eva Longoria?? Victoria Beckham? Jada Smith......? weren't they supposed to be her so called friends??? seems to me they picked Marc and not JEN after the divorce.......and didn't Eva longria photographed sitting on Marc lap??? at some club????

good friends are hard to find and when you do find them keep them :smile:
                Was Eva really doing that? What a backstabbing ho.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Feb 14, 2016#33

Jen is a smart girl not choosing her friends based on fame, money, celebrity status... grow up kids. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2016#34

:bow :bow

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#35

No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#36

repro_boy wrote:No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant

i've said it before also you are wording it very badly .....i wish she would hang out also with other celebrity girls but in the end jen is jen and she makes her own friends . i feel like everyone has "real friends " and friends they hang out to cause a media frenzy ... leah sometimes comes off as a person who wants attention . but we dont know what goes on behind doors .

14K678
                        Admin
                        14K678

Feb 15, 2016#37

I guess you've never seen a video of them together?
                          Watch one and it becomes very obvious why they are friends.

Also, when is someone "below your level"? I never in my life thought, oh I won't be friends cause he/she is "below my level"?

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#38

What im saying is...they seem to be interested in different things. I wouldn't be surprise if she were friends with someone from her Living Color days or her background singer or something...its just an odd fit to me. And Leah seems to be leaching on to her i dont know...anyway i wish them the best

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Feb 15, 2016#39

it's not like they have nothing in common they're both actress, both from NY and I guess that their personality match.

The only thing I found weird is that Jen never became friends with one of her costar it's rare. (Ryan Guzman seem to attend most of her private events but other than that)

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Feb 15, 2016#40

I think for at least the past 17 years she has been too busy to hang out with co-stars on set. She's always doing other things during down time. And increasingly she is also people's boss.

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Feb 15, 2016#41

repro_boy wrote: But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!!
                                  What? When is someone "below your level"? :x

Contributor

Feb 15, 2016#42

I know Kristin Chenoweth fawns over Jen wherever she goes, lol, I love their friendship as well as "Leahifer". I see most celebrities on twitter always saying good things.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Feb 15, 2016#43

JenRox wrote:I think for at least the past 17 years she has been too busy to hang out with co-stars on set. She's always doing other things during down time. And increasingly she is also people's boss.

true still not even 1 it's a bit weird, I guess it might happen with some actors from SOB since they might see each other for several years even if she's the "boss" but yeah her busy schedule isn't helping I noticed that the other actors already hang out and not just for the live tweeting of the show

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Feb 15, 2016#44

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:I know Kristin Chenoweth fawns over Jen wherever she goes, lol,
                                        hahaha, she LOVES Jen. Can't say enough nice things about her.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 17, 2016#45

repro_boy wrote:No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant
                                          You are a little too shallow my friend.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2016#46

please log off

13K1,207
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K1,207

Feb 21, 2016#47

More HQs

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Feb 21, 2016#48

Thanx 4 the pics Kate! :hug

Hmmm... is Casper about to be ditched?! :twisted:

Contributor

Feb 21, 2016#49

BFF GOALS

Read more posts (-1 remaining)