Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2016#52

Congrats jen! :clap :dance2

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 13, 2016#53

YES!! congrats !

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 13, 2016#54

nixy1991 wrote:Why are some of you acting like this isn't a big deal?

Platinum singles don't grow on trees, you know.

THIS

Contributor

Feb 13, 2016#55

Great news but Booty still hurts me since it could have been OTF 2.0 with better video, better promo and without Iggy :JenFail

12K11,426
            Contributor
            12K11,426

Feb 13, 2016#56

Should of been the first single...Another missed opportunity, but I'm glad it at least went platinum

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2016#57

So the single has sold 1 Millions copies in the US?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2016#58

Crazy4JenL wrote:Should of been the first single...Another missed opportunity, but I'm glad it at least went platinum
                  I still remember when i hearf the snippet of booty .I have always said that this song is gonna be big for her but too bad her team are idiots . We as JLovers we should pick the singles . :rockon

Contributor

Feb 15, 2016#59

JLOVING wrote:So the single has sold 1 Millions copies in the US?
                    Starting in 2013, streaming from audio and video streaming services such as Spotify and YouTube also began to be counted towards the certification using the formula of 100 streams being the equivalent of one download, RIAA certification for singles therefore no longer represents true sales.

20K2,682
                    Admin
                    20K2,682

Feb 15, 2016#60

Honestly, no one is going to care that it took Booty a year to go Platinum, except for fans.

When they look back and they list her hits it's not going to be like:
                      Grammy, Emmy and Oscar winner, Jennifer Lopez, has married her long time love, Leah Remini, her current co-star on Shades of Blue's 9th season. Lopez, whose hits include platinum selling hits such as On The Floor, If You Had My Love, Get Right, Booty*, is finally happy.

*Booty took a year and half to reach platinum.

Contributor

Feb 15, 2016#61

^ Exactly.

P.S. Replace "Get Right" with "Dance Again" and we should be good. :lmao

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Feb 15, 2016#62

Hopefully that doesn't motivate her to do another tacky video.

20K2,682
                          Admin
                          20K2,682

Feb 15, 2016#63

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:^ Exactly.

I forgot to include the upcoming platinum hits from 2016 - 2024 - Shades of Who, Lesbionic & Lovin' It, Booty Pt. 2 feat Lupe & Smells Like Middle-Age Spirit ft. Kylie Minogue & Madonna***

***Smells Like Middle-Age Spirit took 5 years to reach platinum status.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#64

timmyd2121 wrote:Honestly, no one is going to care that it took Booty a year to go Platinum, except for fans.

Grammy, Emmy and Oscar winner, Jennifer Lopez, has married her long time love, Leah Remini, her current co-star on Shades of Blue's 9th season. Lopez, whose hits include platinum selling hits such as On The Floor, If You Had My Love, Get Right, Booty*, is finally happy.

:lol

Hopefully its more like this though.
                              Grammy, Emmy and Oscar winner Miss Legendary Booty singer Jennifer Lopez, has married her long time love,Leonardo DiCaprio to form Hollywood's most powerful couple Leoniffer. Lopez' upcoming movie Wonder Woman 3 is set to shatter box office records at the same time her new album DANCE is set to open at #1 on Billboards top 200 albums list and single Slayage also tops the Billboard hot 100. Meanwhile her TV show Shades of Blue raps up its 9th season at #1 making history as the only artist to have a number 1 TV show, movie, album, and single at number one at the same time.
                              omg the slayage we are in for. :bow

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 15, 2016#65

juniorsega wrote:
                                timmyd2121 wrote:Honestly, no one is going to care that it took Booty a year to go Platinum, except for fans.

:lol

Hopefully its more like this though.
                                Grammy, Emmy and Oscar winner Miss Legendary Booty singer Jennifer Lopez, has married her long time love,Leonardo DiCaprio to form Hollywood's most powerful couple Leoniffer. Lopez' upcoming movie Wonder Woman 3 is set to shatter box office records at the same time her new album DANCE is set to open at #1 on Billboards top 200 albums list and single Slayage also tops the Billboard hot 100. Meanwhile her TV show Shades of Blue raps up its 9th season at #1 making history as the only artist to have a number 1 TV show, movie, album, and single at number one at the same time.

LOL yall are too much :ROFL:

12K588
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K588

Feb 15, 2016#66

timmyd2121 wrote:
                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:^ Exactly.

I forgot to include the upcoming platinum hits from 2016 - 2024 - Shades of Who, Lesbionic & Lovin' It, Booty Pt. 2 feat Lupe & Smells Like Middle-Age Spirit ft. Kylie Minogue & Madonna***

***Smells Like Middle-Age Spirit took 5 years to reach platinum status.
                                  OMFG How did i miss these legendary posts?! :lol: :ROFL:

Contributor

Feb 16, 2016#67

mEm wrote:We officially have a hit single for all albums, i guess?

Exactly, what's normal for most pop artists today is considered a huge achievement for Jen these days.

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

Feb 16, 2016#68

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Exactly, what's normal for most pop artists today is considered a huge achievement for Jen these days.
                                      It's normal for MOST pop artists to have a hit single in every album?! %) I'm pretty sure you're thinking about the few top artists of every given time...

46K3,605
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,605

Feb 16, 2016#69

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

It's "normal" to have a hit single for 10 albums?

Master of Jenology

Feb 16, 2016#70

I hate to tell y'all this but Pitbull Just won a Grammy tonight so I honestly think it would be wise if Jennifer keeps working with a Grammy winner no matter how much most of y'all hate him.

20K2,682
                                          Admin
                                          20K2,682

Feb 16, 2016#71

Maybe Taylor Swift? :lol Ugh, can't believe it.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 16, 2016#72

Congrats Jen☺

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Feb 16, 2016#73

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Half of your faves list are one hit wonders...wtf are you talking about?

Master of Jenology

Feb 16, 2016#74

incase someone wants a mix with bothe iggy and pit here's a new link
                                                  http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/VVb8iZkc/file.html

Contributor

Feb 17, 2016#75

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                    RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Half of your faves list are one hit wonders...wtf are you talking about?

One hit where boo? If Jen were smart she'd buy a couple of more Hypnoticos from Miss GaGa then maybe she'd get that Grammy nom that she's been dreaming about

Read more posts (31 remaining)