23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Feb 03, 2016#2126

Yeah right :lmao

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#2127

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/j ... sex-tapes/

Sex, Lies & Videotapes! JLO Explicit Home Videos To Be EXPOSED In Bombshell Book

Jennifer Lopez is about to get a very unwelcome blast from the past. After years of legal rumblings with ex-husband No. 1, Ojani Noa, he’s about to spill what really happened between them in and out of the courtroom in a scathing new tell-all, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Tentatively titled Ex, Lies & Videotapes, the tome will reveal the toll the court battles took on Noa — and the contents of intimate videos and audio recordings of his and Lopez’s relationship!

Lopez and Noa, who split in 1998 after nearly a year of marriage, were caught in a web of lawsuits for seven years over their divorce and home videos.

Noa wanted to publish a book in 2007, but a judge awarded Lopez, now 46, a permanent injunction barring her ex from disclosing information about their relationship for personal gain.

To get around the restriction, the bombshell book is being written by Noa’s business partner, Ed Meyer — and Radar can exclusively reveal what its pages will hold, and just what is on Noa’s private tapes.

“The book will contain stills from the home videos themselves and stills of key courthouse scenes,” Meyer divulged.

According to a source who has seen the video footage, there are clips of Lopez stripping down to a black G-string in a hotel room. She reveals her bare booty to the camera, saying, “This is a striptease for my husband.”

Meyer’s private dish doesn’t stop there: “This book will show how wealthy people, like J.Lo, can manipulate the court system,” he said. “The battle is not over. In the words of the last judge involved, litigation between J.Lo and Ojani Noa will most likely continue to the day they die.”
      --------------------------------

Never ending story...what do you think of this? :oops:

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Feb 03, 2016#2128

Bullshit, but...
        According to a source who has seen the video footage, there are clips of Lopez stripping down to a black G-string in a hotel room. She reveals her bare booty to the camera, saying, “This is a striptease for my husband.”
        That's the worst there is? :lol That's about as raunchy as the Booty video. Can Ojani Noa please move on with his life? :lmao

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#2129

this will not make ojani famous this will prob get people to sympathize :smile: with jen

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Feb 03, 2016#2130

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:this will not make ojani famous this will prob get people to sympathize :smile: with jen
            he's not trying to be famous tho, he just wants more money

Contributor

Feb 03, 2016#2131

nixy1991 wrote:And he was right, her performance in that movie was god awful.

He was one of the rare people who loved The Cell as much as I do. It was one of his 10 best films of 2000. :love
              I still like that movie. :lol

Jen didn't make the movie.
              Jane & Wanda did. >>>

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#2132

Imagine she will attend Grammy or Oscar,Grammy will be so exciting this year I hope she will be there.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 05, 2016#2133

Wendy on seeing JLo in Vegas :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2016#2134

I don't know whether to create a new topic because the picture is not new but she graces the February edition of Beauty & Health magazine in Croatia! I have my copy, they are predicting that 2016 is the year of JLO :smile:

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2016#2135

Call me a flop fan for this but is this true? Never heard of this before

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2016#2136

I'm Slave 4 U - FALSE!
                        Get Right - Only for Usher.
                        From what I know...

14K678
                        Admin
                        14K678

Feb 06, 2016#2137

The Usher part is true:

Jennifer kept his bridge.

Not sure about the other ones.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Feb 07, 2016#2138

lmao she looked older then.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 07, 2016#2139

So nice!

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Feb 08, 2016#2140

IDK if anybody's been watching Celebrity Big Brother, but Tiffany Pollard is a JLo stan. 9:50 & 12:30 :lol

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Feb 08, 2016#2141

lol Jen has the worst "famous" fans.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2016#2142

I love Tiffany!

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2016#2143

wonder if jen will do the grammys

Contributor

Feb 11, 2016#2144

Yasssssssss Tiffany is everything! :bow :clap

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 12, 2016#2145

J.Lo shade ? they mention latinas actresses but not La Lopez.

I'm def. MAD. :shy

Btw this Gina Rodriguez is so overrated, I saw Jane The Virgin and her acting is nothing special. JLo acting on SOB is way way way better but ofc Jen will never win a gg.

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Feb 12, 2016#2146

No, it's not shade. :lol

EVERYBODYYY knows who JLo is and what she looks like, nobody would ever confuse her for any of those girls. :lmao

12K1,502
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K1,502

Feb 12, 2016#2147

Of topic But i bet knowbody can spot casper in the papi video lol hes in it twice.....

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 12, 2016#2148

yamaha wrote:
                                                J.Lo shade ? they mention latinas actresses but not La Lopez.

I'm def. MAD. :shy

Btw this Gina Rodriguez is so overrated, I saw Jane The Virgin and her acting is nothing special. JLo acting on SOB is way way way better but ofc Jen will never win a gg.
                                                No they are playing the Race Card really disgusting because both of these two actresses are very well known ...I mean Eva Longoria really????

46K3,605
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,605

Feb 12, 2016#2149

They were doing that because the Golden Globes called America Gina Rodriguez on their Twitter account when she was announcing the nominees.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2016#2150

Saoirse Ronan makes her stage debut on Broadway's 'deep end'
                                                    By ASSOCIATED PRESS
                                                    PUBLISHED: 16:05 GMT, 20 February 2016 | UPDATED: 16:05 GMT, 20 February 2016

NEW YORK (AP) — Not too long ago, Saoirse Ronan found herself face-to-face on a red carpet with mega star Jennifer Lopez.
                                                    "She didn't have a clue who I was," said the young Irish actress, who has earned her second Oscar nomination in the haunting and sweet immigrant film "Brooklyn."
                                                    "I was like, 'J-Lo!' She was like, 'Yes?'" recounted Ronan.
                                                    And then, in her gorgeous, lilting accent, the young actress dropped a mini-bombshell on Jenny From the Block: "I'm from the Bronx, too."
                                                    "She's like, 'Oh, OK,'" said Ronan. "I said, 'Yeah. We're from the same block.' She didn't have a clue what I was talking about but I was delighted that we shared in that for a second — or at least I did."
                                                    J-Lo — like many of us — are definitely starting to get a clue about this New York-born, thoroughly refreshing 21-year-old. This month, she's started work on her first stage role.
                                                    Something easy to start with, perhaps? "No. I can never do that, can I?" she said, laughing.
                                                    No, Ronan has decided to star on Broadway in a revival of Arthur Miller's "The Crucible," considered among America's best plays. And she'll be playing Abigail Williams, the vengeful fulcrum of the play. Previews begin Feb. 29.
                                                    "What I wanted to do was go to a small, little theater and do a new play and have it be something that nobody paid attention to, just to get me into it," said the actress with striking blue eyes.
                                                    "Then this came along and you kind of can't say no. I don't know. Maybe it's a good thing to be thrown in the deep end because then you're just exposed to everything."
                                                    Directed by Dutch visionary Ivo van Hove, the revival will also star Ben Whishaw, Sophie Okonedo, Ciarán Hinds, Tavi Gevinson and Jim Norton. It will have an original score by Philip Glass.
                                                    The multi-talented Gevinson, who plays Mary Warren, is making her second Broadway appearance and said that if Ronan is fighting any nerves, it's not apparent. "When Saoirse is on that stage, I'm genuinely scared of her. She's got nothing to worry about."
                                                    Born to Irish parents in the Bronx, Ronan's family moved back to Ireland when she was 3. Her career breakthrough came in the 2007 film "Atonement," playing a tween who coolly tears apart lovers. She earned an Oscar nomination.
                                                    Ronan, whose first name is pronounced SUR'-shuh, was also in "The Lovely Bones," ''Hanna" and "The Grand Budapest Hotel." Awaiting release is a film adaptation of "The Seagull." She is clearly an actress drawn to subtle shadings.
                                                    "I knew from an early age what I didn't want to do," she said. "Unless the right one came along, the idea of doing a franchise or anything like that for me wasn't something that appealed to me."
                                                    When she was 12, before she got "Atonement," Ronan was offered a part in an action film. "It was all fire and guns and I was the kid that was rescued. I knew then that I didn't want to do that. I wanted to play the strange child that ruins everyone's life."
                                                    The glitz and glamor part of acting doesn't interest her. "The Hollywood side of it is weird," she said and has moved to New York. "I don't feel like I'm part of that world."
                                                    Her leap into theater is partly due to her father's influence. Paul Ronan was a one-time bartender who so impressed actors who came in for a pint than they convinced him to start acting. His first gigs were in the theater before he branched out to such films as "The Devil's Own" and "Veronica Guerin."
                                                    "He would tell me stories about his experiences in the theater — how draining it can be and how exhilarating it can be at the same time," she said. "When he talks about that, his whole face lights up."
                                                    Ronan had been offered stage scripts before but decided she wasn't ready until now. "I needed to at least be an adult to take it on and be experienced enough at just acting. I always had it in my head, 'I'll do a play when I'm about 21 or 22.' And it's perfect."
                                                    It happened this way: While doing press for "The Grand Budapest Hotel," she met movie and theatrical producer Scott Rudin, a big admirer. The next day, he sent an email asking if she'd do a play, but never said what he had in mind. A few days later he revealed "The Crucible," a searing portrait of a community engulfed by hysteria.
                                                    "It's very different to film in the sense that it's ongoing and it's ever-changing and it's ever-growing, whereas with film acting, you build up and you build up and you work on it and then you do your few takes and then it's done," she said. "So I think it took me a second to wrap my head around the fact that this feels like a living, breathing thing."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/art ... p-end.html

Read more posts (1376 remaining)