14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Feb 03, 2016#26

the video is everywhere they're making fun of how she looks.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Feb 03, 2016#27

Making fun of what? They wish they could look half as good w/o make-up at her age. :lol Pathetic.

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#28

Double post

Feb 03, 2016#29

panos86 wrote:
          RayJlo wrote:
          bronx-barbie wrote:She looks so cute even with no make up!
          Not this time. She looks tired and ugly.
          Ugly?! Have you ever seen an actual woman with no makeup right out of bed? lol
          I am sorry, you know that I am an huge fan of JLO but here she looks ugly. Of course she isn't ugly but here she looks hideous. I don't understand how she could ever let this type of video came out.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#30

if you're a true fan you know how jennifer looks without make-up. It's not shocking. What's shocking is someone saying she looks 'ugly'. There are millions of adjectives to describe her but 'ugly' isn't one of them. She is the most beautiful woman in the world with or without make-up. She knows how beautiful she is and that she doesn't need make-up to look good. This video is just another proof of that.
            I agree about instagram pics though , she uses too much filter. Someone has to tell her that she can't look better she shouldn't be greedy :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#31

RayJlo wrote:
              panos86 wrote:
              RayJlo wrote:
              I am sorry, you know that I am an huge fan of JLO but here she looks ugly. Of course she isn't ugly but here she looks hideous. I don't understand how she could ever let this type of video came out.
              No she does not look ugly she looks NORMAL and TIRED ....anyone would with her schedule and dancing her butt off and being a mother of 2......and still she has a sense of HUMOR......

Here this is classic Jlo who does not give a SH#t what anyone thinks of her ......here she is CONFIDENT just waking up (or going to bed) with a guy so much younger then her!!! who does that??? someone who is confident in herself. :smile:

Of cause she knew everyone would see it and still she did not care!! GOOD FOR HER! Makes me love her even more :love2

cuz she is just like the rest of us :coffee

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Feb 03, 2016#32

^ lol I bet she wouldn't have posted the video herself, look at what she does to her picture on instagram, she cares.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Feb 03, 2016#33

RayJlo wrote:
                  panos86 wrote:
                  RayJlo wrote:
                  I know you are a huge fan but a woman with no makeup who just woke up is absolutely normal to look like that and honestly Jen looks amazing compared to 20 year olds in the same state... trust me. :oops:

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#34

lakersfan wrote:if you're a true fan you know how jennifer looks without make-up. It's not shocking. What's shocking is someone saying she looks 'ugly'. There are millions of adjectives to describe her but 'ugly' isn't one of them. She is the most beautiful woman in the world with or without make-up. She knows how beautiful she is and that she doesn't need make-up to look good. This video is just another proof of that.
                    I agree about instagram pics though , she uses too much filter. Someone has to tell her that she can't look better she shouldn't be greedy :D
                    Yes I am a true fan and I have seen her without make up looking really beautiful and with a nice clean face. But on this video she does look ugly. Sorry, it's the true, I'm not blind. Just because she is my muse, my Diva I will not lie. Things have to be said. As I said, she is not ugly, but sometimes even the most beautiful woman in world can look ugly in a certain video and/or photo and there are a thousand reasons that can explain that (light, sleep, tired, camera, etc).

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Feb 03, 2016#35

You guys are crazy if you think Jen hasn't approved this vid lol . . . reminds me of this amazing Key & Peele video! :lol:

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#36

kitkat wrote:
                        RayJlo wrote:
                        panos86 wrote:
                        RayJlo wrote: Not this time. She looks tired and ugly.
                        No she does not look ugly she looks NORMAL and TIRED ....anyone would with her schedule and dancing her butt off and being a mother of 2......and still she has a sense of HUMOR......

Here this is classic Jlo who does not give a SH#t what anyone thinks of her ......here she is CONFIDENT just waking up (or going to bed) with a guy so much younger then her!!! who does that??? someone who is confident in herself. :smile:

Of cause she knew everyone would see it and still she did not care!! GOOD FOR HER! Makes me love her even more :love2

cuz she is just like the rest of us :coffee
                        Of course she is confindent and of course she has lots of reasons to be like that (she's perfect). And with a schedule like that, everyone would look terrible and this is the case (what's the problem? everyone has bad looking time). The only problem is that a person that uses her image as part of her job IMHO shouldn't expose herself like that. She can lost interess from people that think that she is beautiful and after they see this they will think she only looks beautiful because of high level make-up. They don't know the reasons behind her looks on this video and they don't care. Additionally, for non fans and haters this can be a weapon and I don't want my idol to be talked like that.

Feb 03, 2016#37

just for your knowledge and unfortunately:

This video is all over the internet. People talking that isn't her because she doesn't look like that.
                          This is at every website, everywhere.
                          People are sending me private messages on facebook with that video because they know how much I like her.
                          See the problem is that she is beautiful and does look ugly here which gives her bad publicity!

14K678
                          Admin
                          14K678

Feb 03, 2016#38

There's barely like ten tweets about this. It's really not as big of a deal as some of you guys think...

When Jennifer wears no makeup you can really see how much Emme looks like Jennifer. :D

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Feb 03, 2016#39

KLD-JLO wrote:Hahahahahaha :lol:

Cute couple. :love2

Contributor

Feb 03, 2016#40

I luh ya panos! :D
                                They probably haven't seen ordinary women without make-up!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#41

Any man who calls Jlo "ugly" is either blind or gay.

Contributor

Feb 03, 2016#42

Rondoe99 wrote:Any man who calls Jlo "ugly" is either blind or gay.
                                    Rather ugly cause i can bet that 101% of gay guys find her beyond beautiful!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 03, 2016#43

She looks like a crack head.lol somebody said that on IG.

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#44

bronx-barbie wrote:
                                        Rondoe99 wrote:Any man who calls Jlo "ugly" is either blind or gay.
                                        Rather ugly cause i can bet that 101% of gay guys find her beyond beautiful!
                                        Being ugly and to be ugly is different ahah

Contributor

Feb 04, 2016#45

His caption was something like "Her skin is great without makeup, I wonder how y'all look without" I texted him that it's an embarrassing caption and there's no need to defend her. He deleted the caption LOL.
                                          Honestly she DOES look bad here and this guy wasn't thinking before posting. Yes she looks great without makeup still young, but this vidro isn't flattering.

12K11,430
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,430

Feb 04, 2016#46

Some of you trolls are so gross. I would love to see a video or even pics of those calling her ugly. She looks like she is having a good time with her young ripped bf, relaxing with no makeup on and sharing it with us..while people half her age are sitting at home looking amess being bitter

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#47

She's always looked gorgeous without makeup, a lot of times even better than when she's wearing makeup. But in this vid it looks like she's been in bed with a head cold last few days and has been sneezing all day

Contributor

Feb 04, 2016#48

she has great skin. i dont see the problem

20K2,682
                                                Admin
                                                20K2,682

Feb 04, 2016#49

Honestly, she looks great. It's not a red-carpet face but she looks half her age w/o the make up. She looks like the Jen we've seen before. Pale and loving it. Haha love her!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#50

lord ....do you know how many women half her age wish they had her skin??

this was not a photo shoot .....first you complain about the filters now you complain that she looks ugly

she looks find fresh faced and yes tired but she is having fun!!!!!!!

Read more posts (1095 remaining)