14K678
Admin
14K678

Jan 30, 2016#76

Does anyone else feel like Jennifer, Harry & Keith will do another talent scouting show after AI? I feel like they are enjoying it way too much, not to do something next year.

I could see them doing something like QViva, but more US focused, together.

Master of Jenology

Jan 31, 2016#77

i hope i like talen judge.lo ^

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Jan 31, 2016#78

hopefully not she needs to move on and I think Harry his hosting a new talkshow next season and I'd rather see her find time for some film roles even the smallest ones than an other talent show.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Jan 31, 2016#79

SC88 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Jennifer, Harry & Keith will do another talent scouting show after AI? I feel like they are enjoying it way too much, not to do something next year.

The ratings are good, American Idol is still number 1 show, i think they'll do another season.

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Jan 31, 2016#80

after all that promo about the Farewell season I doubt it and the ratings were the same last year

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2016#81

Actually the ratings are on par from last year, I've been keeping an eye on them since it airs the same night as SOB. And although it dropped 1-1.5mil in total viewers the demo rating (18-49 aka what really matters) is higher than last year. I think last episode got a 2.3 rating while previous year same time was a 2.2.

Anyways I hope this thing is cancelled and Jen doesn't do any talent show related gig until she's like in her 60's. Acting/acclaim-lo needs to move forward and come through. With some singles sprinkled along the way for those remaining music stans.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jan 31, 2016#82

SC88 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Jennifer, Harry & Keith will do another talent scouting show after AI? I feel like they are enjoying it way too much, not to do something next year.

Looks like Jen is DYING to make a revamped Idol or something similar... i wouldn't mind it but i think it's time to move on. Movies and music should finally become a priority because with SoB/Vegas it will be a very difficult schedule to fit anything else.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 31, 2016#83

She can't keep doing like AI, she definitely needs to dedicate on acting projects!

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Jan 31, 2016#84

They've turned around their ratings slide this year and it's their 2nd highest show in 18-49, by far: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/0 ... t-get-one/

It's expensive to do, though I remember it was reported that everyone got less money to do it this year? I think it will come down to how expensive it is. Or maybe they will take a break for a few years to build up anticipation and reset costs. Either way, I don't think it's 100% over.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Jan 31, 2016#85

It's the firewall seaon effect and last year at that time Grey's anatomy/Scandal were on at the same time. Either way I really hope she'll focus more on acting in films she needs time for that since she has Vegas, SOB and will release some music.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2016#86

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2016#87

rafaelsalguero wrote:why you delete my download links??? I wasted time searching for good links and now you delete my post???
                          I don't get it either. I'm so waiting for your download links rafaelsalguero :woot

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Feb 02, 2016#88

I think only You, JenRox and me are watching IDOL this year !!!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 02, 2016#89

rafaelsalguero wrote:I think only You, JenRox and me are watching IDOL this year !!!
                              I've watched it too

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2016#90

kateflo wrote:
                                emilin wrote:
                                kateflo wrote:^ Thanks a lot!
                                Two of them are doubles (second and third)
                                Glad to read you Kate! Did the earthquake hit you well? O:)
                                I'm sorry?

http://ewn.co.za/2016/01/30/7-magnitude ... kes-Russia ??
                                I just remembered, Russia is a really big country :ROFL:

13K1,207
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K1,207

Feb 02, 2016#91

emilin wrote:
                                  kateflo wrote:
                                  emilin wrote:
                                  kateflo wrote:^ Thanks a lot!
                                  Two of them are doubles (second and third)
                                  Glad to read you Kate! Did the earthquake hit you well? O:)
                                  I'm sorry?

http://ewn.co.za/2016/01/30/7-magnitude ... kes-Russia ??
                                  I just remembered, Russia is a really big country :ROFL:
                                  Yeah it was far away from me, over 1000 km. I haven't heard about it lol

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Feb 04, 2016#92

Did anyone watch Idol last night? lol

14K678
                                    Admin
                                    14K678

Feb 04, 2016#93

I'm still watching lol. It's actually a great season so far. Better than the past two/three seasons.

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#94

JLoThailand wrote:
                                        rafaelsalguero wrote:I think only You, JenRox and me are watching IDOL this year !!!
                                        I've watched it too
                                        i do i prefer idol to shades but i stream on hulu after

Intro to Jenology

Feb 04, 2016#95

I know the contestant Marlena Johnson from american idol she was one of my classmates and ex girlfriend of my brother she's a really nice girl y'all better vote for her she's from my hometown new Bedford,Massachusetts's

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 05, 2016#96

I am watching it too. This season have been fantastic so far. The fact that it's the final season makes it very different and special.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2016#97

For the last 3 years they have broadcast Idol in Australia on channel 11. This year the aren't so I haven't tuned in.

Contributor

Feb 05, 2016#98

I was also watching. The auditions were fun. What's next, #IdolBoys & #IdolGirls?

Contributor

Feb 05, 2016#99

SC88 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Jennifer, Harry & Keith will do another talent scouting show after AI? I feel like they are enjoying it way too much
                                                  Hell no! :shutup :jennope It's over right now for talent shows, maybe they will have a comeback in 10 years. She needs to focus on acting and Vegas.

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Feb 11, 2016#100

Read more posts (137 remaining)