Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Jan 22, 2016#2077

selena lopez wrote:^^^^ god no lol
      +10000000000000000

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2016#2078

J.Lo-M-G! Mario Lopez Goes One-on-One with Jennifer Lopez in Las Vegas

After kicking off her headlining Las Vegas residency, “Jennifer Lopez: All I Have,” at Planet Hollywood last night, the superstar chatted with “Extra’s” Mario Lopez.
        Mario was just one of the stars in attendance, including her A-list friends like Justin Bieber, her “Shades of Blue” co-star Ray Liotta, and of course her BFF Leah Remini. She shared, “I have the best friends. Leah always supports me in everything that I do. All my girlfriends were here, my special girlfriends, but yeah, to see people that I work with who I didn't know were coming, people that I don't work with, Bieber, Kelly Osbourne, Rosie Huntley, all different kinds of people here enjoying the show who are just fans… I was super happy it was a great opening night.”

The opening night also brought out big names to the stage, including Ja Rule doing "I'm Real", Ne-Yo on "All I Have," and of course Pitbull performing "On the Floor” with Lopez.

J.Lo said about the collaborations, “I didn't ask a lot of people to come out, but I did ask a few people and I felt like Ja and Pit have been such a big part of my music and different moments of my career, you know, it was like me and Ja and then it was like me and Pit, so I really wanted them to be here.”

She went on, “And then I was thinking, you know, I wanted to sing 'Very Special,' which inspired “All I Have,” which inspired the show, and I thought, 'Who could be that guy, who are the R&B guys who could sing that?’ Neo's one of my favorites, so for sure I wanted him to come.”

Mario was completely blown away by Jennifer’s performance, gushing, “I see a lot of these shows…but you gave me everything!”

He told Jen, “The highlight for me, though, was watching your mom, Guadalupe.” Jen responded, “She was on tour with me, so she learned all the beats and the steps and she knows all the musical breakdowns and things that we do.”

One of the things Jennifer, 46, did during the show was flaunt her incredible body, making wardrobe changes within wardrobe changes during “All I Have,” so many that she lost count. On how she is able to balance it all with Vegas, the last season of “American Idol,” and her new hit TV show, “Shades of Blue,” Lopez said, “This is a different kind of tired, when you do shows like this and I’m just realizing as I’m getting into it now, I’m like, 'I’m gonna have to do this, like, three or four times a week every few months, okay?' My shows are really high-energy, I just have to figure out what works… We just kind of balance it out so we can do everything great.”

jlo-vegas

[Credit: Ethan Miller/Getty]

J.Lo also carves out time for twins Max and Emme, and even dedicated a part of her show to them. “I always want them to know how important they are, because I work a lot and they’re always with me… I sometimes don’t ever want them to feel that they’re not the most important thing, so I always tell them that and I always want to put something in my shows that lets them know, 'You inspire me, I was always thinking of you even when I’m working.'”

Lopez also talked about a picture of her Kate Hudson and Lady Gaga that went viral following the Golden Globes. Lopez gushed over Mother Monster, “She is such a sweetheart! She sent me flowers after that, just saying, 'It was great hanging out with you.' She’s a nice girl, she’s a New York girl like myself. She was overwhelmed by the fact she won, it was very well-deserved; it was gracious, there is a graciousness about her. I really like what she stands for, kind of like coloring out the lines and being outside the box, being accepted. She’s a nice person and I’m happy for her success.”

http://extratv.com/2016/01/21/j-lo-m-g- ... las-vegas/

Jan 22, 2016#2079

Work together for some new music please!!!

Master of Jenology

Jan 22, 2016#2080

I am going to have to stop dissing Gaga now lol. That was nice.

Contributor

Jan 23, 2016#2081

Love_JLO wrote:Work together for some new music please!!!

More Hypnotico smashes please

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Jan 23, 2016#2082

Hypnotico remix feat. Lady Gaga !!! LOL

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 23, 2016#2083

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2016#2084

New Music is Coming!!!

Contributor

Jan 24, 2016#2085

Love_JLO wrote:

New Music is Coming!!!
                      Can't see the images, but I heard Liam Payne from One Direction is writing songs for Jen. :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2016#2086

You can't see the picture????
                        But yeah he is working for J.Lo.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Jan 24, 2016#2087

it's from the sun no ? not a reliable source I think.

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Jan 24, 2016#2088

^ here are pics

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2016#2089

Here it is: http://xnv.co/zbX7x8

How can 21 year boy write songs for 46 year old female? :D

A source said: “Liam was asked round to meet Jennifer and they had a great chat about music and how they thought their styles could come together to create something she’d love. It went really well so he’s now going to work his hardest to write as many tracks as possible and present them to her.

“He’s determined to be the best possible songwriter he can be and is thrilled a music legend like J-Lo would want to work with him.”

Contributor

Jan 25, 2016#2090

Jennifer Lopez Splits Her Pants While Performing: Watch the Video!
                                http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-sty ... eo-w162432

46K3,605
                                Admin
                                46K3,605

Jan 25, 2016#2091

Per GossipCop, it's true:

Liam Payne met with Jennifer Lopez recently to see about writing songs for her, Gossip Cop confirms. We’re told the meeting took place in Los Angeles, where he “played her some new music.” It’s unclear, at this point, where it will lead.

With “American Idol” winding down and her “All I Have” show in full swing in Las Vegas, Lopez is looking to record new music, and among those she’s met with is Payne. As Gossip Cop reported even before One Direction announced its year-plus hiatus, Payne told a British radio show that he prefers writing music to performing. “I like writing songs for different artists, and crafting a song is a really beautiful thing to do,” he said last August, adding, “I much prefer doing that sort of thing.”

Gossip Cop hears Payne, who set up his own publishing company, Hampton Music Limited, is already working on more music to present to Lopez and other musicians. We’re told he’s very focused on meeting with artists for whom he would like to write songs.

For the time being, though, Lopez could probably use a seamstress more than a songwriter. As Gossip Cop noted over the weekend, at the end of her Saturday “All I Have” show, Lopez exposed her butt when she bowed to the audience and the back of her sparkly silver costume ripped.

http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-lopez ... -jlo-j-lo/

I don't know anything about him, tbh

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Jan 25, 2016#2092

JenRox wrote:Per GossipCop, it's true:

Liam Payne met with Jennifer Lopez recently to see about writing songs for her, Gossip Cop confirms. We’re told the meeting took place in Los Angeles, where he “played her some new music.” It’s unclear, at this point, where it will lead.

With “American Idol” winding down and her “All I Have” show in full swing in Las Vegas, Lopez is looking to record new music, and among those she’s met with is Payne. As Gossip Cop reported even before One Direction announced its year-plus hiatus, Payne told a British radio show that he prefers writing music to performing. “I like writing songs for different artists, and crafting a song is a really beautiful thing to do,” he said last August, adding, “I much prefer doing that sort of thing.”

Gossip Cop hears Payne, who set up his own publishing company, Hampton Music Limited, is already working on more music to present to Lopez and other musicians. We’re told he’s very focused on meeting with artists for whom he would like to write songs.

For the time being, though, Lopez could probably use a seamstress more than a songwriter. As Gossip Cop noted over the weekend, at the end of her Saturday “All I Have” show, Lopez exposed her butt when she bowed to the audience and the back of her sparkly silver costume ripped.

He's good. He'll probably be next Justin Timberlake in 3-4 years.

Master of Jenology

Jan 25, 2016#2093

new music yassss

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2016#2094

lol @ you guys believing GossipCop and The Sun :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2016#2095

JenRox wrote:Per GossipCop, it's true:

He landed in LA yesterday so maybe he will meet her, who knows...
                                          Personally, the songs he wrote for the band are the best. Especially 'What A Feeling' which was praised by Rolling Stones. So I hope it's true :D

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Jan 25, 2016#2096

Eh... OK.

At least she's working on new music. :D

Contributor

Jan 25, 2016#2097

Anything is better than "I feel good cuz I don't feel bad." :lmao

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jan 25, 2016#2098

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:Anything is better than "I feel good cuz I don't feel bad." :lmao
                                                True. :lol

You love One Direction, don't you? :twisted:

Contributor

Jan 25, 2016#2099

J wrote:
                                                  JLOFANCHRIS wrote:Anything is better than "I feel good cuz I don't feel bad." :lmao
                                                  True. :lol

You love One Direction, don't you? :twisted:
                                                  Ah, you remember. ;)

oh my god, remember that whole age debacle a couple years back J? :lmao

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Jan 25, 2016#2100

Of course. :lmao

You must be 18-19 now? We need a "Thread for the Flirty, Sexy, and All-Around Naughty BBers Part 3". :lmao

What happened to danikaheartsjlo and Sanchoz? :interesting

Read more posts (1426 remaining)