12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Nov 15, 2015#526

All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Nov 15, 2015#527

Then she should change her taste, her taste used to be great all the time :p

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Nov 15, 2015#528

lol Yeah i don't see that happening at 46 when the whole fashion world worships her. It's kinda a take it or leave it situation at this point.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2015#529

panos86 wrote:All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.
          Working with JLo im sure its not gonna be super hard to get a dress coz u know designers loveeeeeee her. However, i dont think she would wear anything she outside her personal style so that will be limiting to the stylists creativity

Nov 15, 2015#530

mEm wrote:
            daisylo wrote:Jen needs to get new stylists, change it up it's time, when I looks at how Lea Sedoux is killing it during the promo..

She's really really beautiful.
            Those dresses would have never worked for Jlo. This Lea or whatever her name is, she has this model body, procelain skin and blonde hair so obviously she makes it look high fashion. But looking at the dresses individually, they are boring as hell and Jlos dresses are much much more daring and fashion forward

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

Nov 15, 2015#531

The first dress could have worked for Jen, maybe the last as well. Thing is Jen has large arms and most of the dresses don't fit well.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Nov 15, 2015#532

Imforeal wrote:
                panos86 wrote:All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.
                Working with JLo im sure its not gonna be super hard to get a dress coz u know designers loveeeeeee her. However, i dont think she would wear anything she outside her personal style so that will be limiting to the stylists creativity
                She is not the only A-lister though. There is almost a war between stylists for special exclusive outfits throughout the year's events. And to win these "wars" Jen needs the best stylists in the game with connections and experience. And imho being able to adapt one's creativity to each client's personality is part of being an awesome stylist.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 16, 2015#533

panos86 wrote:
                  Imforeal wrote:
                  She is not the only A-lister though. There is almost a war between stylists for special exclusive outfits throughout the year's events. And to win these "wars" Jen needs the best stylists in the game with connections and experience. And imho being able to adapt one's creativity to each client's personality is part of being an awesome stylist.
                  Thats easier being said than done. But anyhow jen can get almost any dress she wants i bet. Buy i have to agree those two stylists she uses, i just dont trust them at all. They look waay to normal and they dress up themselves like coroprate employees

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Nov 16, 2015#534

Michael Costello & Michael Cinco

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2015#535

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 30, 2015#536

I am very impressed at Michael Costello and to imagine that he was on Project Runway and Project Runway All-Stars and he didn't win any of the seasons yet he is one of the biggest designers to come out of the show. Very proud of him!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2015#537

crazyboyms wrote:Michael Costello & Michael Cinco
                          I love everything.

Nov 30, 2015#538

Versus Versace - Ready to wear (spring 2016)

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Dec 01, 2015#539

love how you guys are getting more active here :)

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2015#540

crazyboyms wrote:love how you guys are getting more active here :)
                                N r u active here Mr CrazyBottom?

Dec 01, 2015#541

paltin86 wrote:I am very impressed at Michael Costello and to imagine that he was on Project Runway and Project Runway All-Stars and he didn't win any of the seasons yet he is one of the biggest designers to come out of the show. Very proud of him!
                                  Oh really? Wow i didnt know that

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Dec 01, 2015#542

Imforeal wrote:
                                    let me ignore this post :doh

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2015#543

Yes I like watching new outfits and share my ideas lol ! I feel like the stylist of Jen

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2015#544

crazyboyms wrote:
                                        Imforeal wrote:
                                        let me ignore this post :doh
                                        Hahaha i read ur name wrong. Sorry. I really thought its CRAZY BOTTOM and i thought to myself...wow this guy must really enjoy getting it in the ass. #freakyGuy #GoneWithTheWind Hahaha

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Dec 01, 2015#545

nope that's not the case lol
                                          actually I'd like to change my username but Heather can't find how unfortunately so I have to stick with this one

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 27, 2015#546

Versace!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 27, 2015#547

Mille Backer wrote:Versace!

Basic but Classic :love2

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Dec 27, 2015#548

Love the shoes

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Dec 28, 2015#549

For the upcoming promo.

Badgley Mischka at New York Fashion Week Spring RTW 2016

this for bigger events I guess, most aren't really her still but would nice to see her change it up

Naeem Khan at New York Fashion Week Spring RTW 2016

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2016#550

Golden Globes!

Look 1: Dress by Michael Costello!

I could wear the dress without this cape with sleeve.

Look 2: Julien Macdonald!

Read more posts (353 remaining)