On The Set Of American Idol | 04-15-2015

On The Set Of American Idol | 04-15-2015

13K1,207
Doctor of Jenology
13K1,207

Apr 16, 2015#1

Apr 16, 2015#2

Jennifer, please burn all these short dresses... I can't take it anymore...

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#3

did anyone watch Harry get punked by that one contestant tonight? That boy was ready to fight!! where the hell is security?

Contributor

Apr 16, 2015#4

Jen looked AMAZING. One of my favorite looks! :smile: It's Spring time. :D

and ^ Yes it was really awkward, that tension was insane.

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Apr 16, 2015#5

MiggaLo wrote:did anyone watch Harry get punked by that one contestant tonight? That boy was ready to fight!! where the hell is security?
            Any link to watch this?

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#6

kateflo wrote:
              MiggaLo wrote:did anyone watch Harry get punked by that one contestant tonight? That boy was ready to fight!! where the hell is security?
              Any link to watch this?
              Just googled it. WAs awkward

13K1,207
              Doctor of Jenology
              13K1,207

Apr 16, 2015#7

American Idol

Posted April 15 2015 — 10:41 PM EDT

Was this the most awkward moment in American Idol’s history? Forget about J. Lo’s “goosies!” This incident was just plain “awkies.”

After Harry Connick Jr. panned Quentin Alexander’s rendition of “Are You Gonna Go My Way” on American Idol on Wednesday, the 21-year-old suddenly couldn’t hold back his emotions.

“This sucks,” Alexander told Ryan Seacrest from the stage, seemingly fighting back tears. When Seacrest asked what sucked, Alexander gestured to the contestants in the bottom two (Joey Cook and Rayvon Owen) and said “My best friend is sitting over there…this whole thing is wack. But I’m gonna shut up now.”

He left the stage, but his outburst didn’t sit well with Harry Connick Jr., who brought Alexander back.

“If it’s wack, you can always go home,” said a clearly bothered Connick Jr. “Idol is paying a lot of money to give you this experience and for you to say that to the hand that’s feeding you right now is highly disrespectful.”

While it was a super tense moment with Alexander glaring at Connick Jr, Alexander stayed calm, explaining that he meant it was wack to see two fellow contestants go home, not that Idol itself was wack.

After his second performance, a somewhat shaky version of “Sounds of Silence,” only J. Lo mentioned the earlier awkward moment, saying that she understands the pressure of being a performer, but “we have to control our emotions.” Connick Jr. and Keith Urban ignored the incident, instead discussing his performance.

But Alexander wanted to address the incident. “It wasn’t my intention to disrespect anyone,” he said. “It was just a matter of my opinion. I can’t help the way I feel.”

To watch the original showdown, skip to 3:15 in the video below:
                http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/15/am ... -alexander

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#8

Any video showing this awkward moment?

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Apr 16, 2015#9

That contestant needs to grow a backbone if he doesn't want the music industry to eat him alive. :coffee I agree with what Harry said, if he can't handle the criticism, he should leave the competition.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Apr 16, 2015#10

and what did Jen do ? i read a couple of "Jlo is a joke comment" or that she's way too excited with the guys of the show vs the girls

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Apr 16, 2015#11

Nice look. I know she wears lots of them mini dresses but it just works so damn well on her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#12

crazyboyms wrote:Nice look. I know she wears lots of them mini dresses but it just works so damn well on her.
                          +1

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#13

I like that look. She knows to wear everything! :smile:

Contributor

Apr 16, 2015#14

Too short. Makes her not stand up straight.

Contributor

Apr 16, 2015#15

Contributor

Apr 16, 2015#16

20K7,822
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,822

Apr 16, 2015#17

I like her look !
                                    It works for her imo.

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Apr 16, 2015#18

Jen looked amazing! :love Thanks!!

That was awkward, and Qaasim let his emotions get to him, but Harry was reaching. He clearly said that he was upset that his two friends were on the chopping block when Harry went off, lol. What Jen said later was more on point. She basically said it wasn't a good look and he needed to control his emotions. It's good for artists to feel, but you have to present yourself appropriately.

Idol needed a bit of drama, haha.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#19

Jen always say the right thing in the right way on this show.. even about that awkward moment

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#20

PERFECT LOOK!

Loved, loved... Better look of this season! Reminded me too much the look of the 2011 Grammy if she had used the hair like that at the Grammys that look would be even more perfect.

Does anyone know what is the designer of the dress? This is not the same sandals she wore to the Golden Globes?

46K3,606
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,606

Apr 16, 2015#21

HQ

Contributor

Apr 16, 2015#22

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#23

They are so lucky! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#24

IN LOVE WITH THIS LOOK! Jen is so beautiful in selfie with Saray.

Mariel and Rob are to be congratulated, you rock guys!

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2015#25

kateflo wrote:Jennifer, please burn all these short dresses... I can't take it anymore...
                                                    Whaaat? She looks great with the short dresses. I'm actually extremely happy she's still able to wear these kinds of dresses at her age and look so youthful. I feel like they are sorta one of her signature looks. However; lol... I felt the same "burning" desire towards her blonde extensions. They were soooo visible and stringy looking that I was literally cringing the whole time. I didn't mind the style of the hair so much (like I would usually mind) but it was those blonde strings that just.... :oops:

I'm just dreaming of the day I wake up, look online and see Jen with the same hair color she had during the El Cantante or the first or original Como Ama Una Mujer photo shoot. Even a lighter version of the hair color would be lovely. :bow

Read more posts (17 remaining)