20K2,682
Admin
20K2,682

Apr 29, 2008#26

Welcome to BB!

I don't think there are any really good videos of ALL the show.
    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Bachelor of Jenology

May 01, 2008#27

nmou81 wrote:

aww this is too adorable , right before singing 'you sang to me' Marc explain to who he wrote the song��with a big smile on his face, too cute, Jen is a lucky girl.

It's from the NY concert i think.

^ and yeah she does perform Porque te marchas very well, i would love a TV performance of this song.
      �

OMG!!! Now i love him even more!! thanks a lot for this vid, hadnt seen it...

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 07, 2008#28

wooow porque te marchas!!!
        does anyone have the video of im gonna be alright???
        its my fav song , and id like to see her performing live!!!

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Jun 07, 2008#29

aww this is too adorable , right before singing 'you sang to me' Marc explain to who he wrote the song�
          I remember the first time he said it. I was at one of his concerts in 2005 when he performed in AC. He said then that he wrote that song many years ago for someone he had fallen in love with and that she was now his wife.

I was like awww...... Jen was there, she came on stage and danced for a short bit. That was my first time actually seeing her in person, so It was a fantastic night all around.

20K2,682
          Admin
          20K2,682

Jun 08, 2008#30

Now that I've thought about it, I can't believe I actually saw Jen in person! And pregnant, no less.

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Jun 08, 2008#31

I know! Watching and seeing pics of her performing in Moscow made me think, "aww, she looks just like I remember her looking like while on tour!"

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Jun 09, 2008#32

And pregnant, no less.
                Yeah, I remember that night of the concert and I was like awww....look at the baby bump.

46K3,605
                Admin
                46K3,605

Jun 09, 2008#33

heehee. In stark contrast to my, "Aww, I don't think she's pregnant! She danced way too much!"

20K2,682
                  Admin
                  20K2,682

Jun 10, 2008#34

Jen's a trooper.

14K2,609
                    Admin
                    14K2,609

Jun 10, 2008#35

JenRox wrote:heehee. In stark contrast to my, "Aww, I don't think she's pregnant! She danced way too much!"
                      She was a little toned down, but yeah she did dance way too much for being pregnant. If I hadn't seen that bump close up I would have though the same. lol

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2008#36

nmou81 wrote:

aww this is too adorable , right before singing 'you sang to me' Marc explain to who he wrote the song��with a big smile on his face, too cute, Jen is a lucky girl.

It's from the NY concert i think.
                        Oh my Gosh! How cute is he?!! I haven't seen this video. I have tears in my eyes. TOO ADORABLE!

Read more posts (-14 remaining)