11/4/07 Orlando Amway Arena- Post Pix-Fan Reviews- Vids

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#1

Tonights the concert hope to see some BB'ers there

20K2,682
    Admin
    20K2,682

Nov 04, 2007#2

Have a great time Stacie! Bring me a keychain!
      Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#3

Ooo honey, I want some gifts

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#4

Stacie hope to see you there, lookout for me. And I will do the same. Can't wait I'm so excited!!!

20K2,682
          Admin
          20K2,682

Nov 04, 2007#5

Recap!!!
            Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#6

Have fun!

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Nov 04, 2007#7

Have fun everyone! BBers, take a pic together!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#8

Yes Yes we will.

IM GOING 2........The best way 2 find me the most crazy person sceaming and dancing all over the place.jajajajaja
                  Before the concert i'll but the preconcert pics at least 2

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Nov 04, 2007#9

How'd your poster turn out? Post pics! Enjoy!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#10

HAVE FUN Stacie and Nelly n any other BBers!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#11

thanks guys and don't worry I'll buy all of you gifts lol

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Nov 04, 2007#12

OOh, goodie. That hoodie someone posted was really nice.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#13

OMG so I am leaving my house now. I am so EXCITED. I will do my best with videos and pics. Stacie I am at section 10 in the floor. So look for me. My shirt has J.Lo holding those glasses with rhinestones. See you guys later, I have to go!!!!

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Nov 04, 2007#14

HAVE FUN!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2007#15

Thanks Jenrox Hey Stacie heres the pic you requested, I just took it like 2 mins. ago. This is how I will look. Okay so I'll be leaving now. If any other BBers spot me please approach me I would love to meet any of you. Talk to you later! Bye

14K2,616
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,616

Nov 04, 2007#16

wow nice T-shirt !!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#17

omg the concert was great. Sorry I didn't come up to you. Marc Anthony saw me waving a glow stick and he made the motion of waving it with his hand and blew me a kiss lol Full recap will come later

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#18

OMG Guys I just got back from the concert. I can't believe it but I actually cried when J.Lo came on stage. I just couldnt hold back, the excitement was just to much. The place was packed and both J.Lo and Marc brought the house down. I took many pictures and videos and will post just a few for now, but the rest will come tommorrow. I'm really tired, but OMG what a show. It was great. Jennifer looked beautiful, the show was pretty much the same like the others. It was flawless, I didn't notice any mistakes. Even Olga Tanon was in the audience. I got to say hi to her, she was next to me when we walked out. At one point Marc pointed Olga out from the crowd and made her sing a verse from his song. Marc did his thing as usual. This being my 3rd time seeing him in concert. But nothing tops J.Lo. She was sooooooooooo beautiful (and obviously pregnant)! I sang and danced to every single song. I had a blast, I cannot wait to do it over again! Well Good Night for now, will post more tommorrow!

Nov 05, 2007#19

jenfan wrote:omg the concert was great. Sorry I didn't come up to you. Marc Anthony saw me waving a glow stick and he made the motion of waving it with his hand and blew me a kiss lol Full recap will come later
                                        Its fine I was tryin to see if I could spot you out but I didnt it was to dark. But I know what you mean about the glow stick, cool that was you!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#20

^yep that was me I waved that thing through the entire concert lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#21

^ lmao love the stories

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Nov 05, 2007#22

Glad you guys had fun! Nice pics!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#23

Okay here's my recap: First me and Nelly (Jenny Lo) went to Walmart to buy some glow sticks then we went to the arena and got there at arena at 5:30 and the first thing we saw was the tour buses so we tried to take a picture of them but the security guards said we were not allowed so me and Nelly walked around for about half an hour to an hour thinking we could get to see the tour buses from the back entrance but another security guard was posted there so we got some free stuff from some of the radio stations there (Gotta love free stuff right? lol) So then these two girls who said they worked for a company that don't work directly with Jen but work for a company that works with Jen's took mine and Nelly's picture because we had hats made that said Beyond Beautiful in the front and our usernames on the back and our JLO made shirts they were the same as Flyboy87's shirt. So they took our picture and said they would show Jen They were also walking around with bags that said "I'm just not sweet" that are from the JustSweet line so me and Nelly asked if we could have them and they said sure! At 7:30 the doors open and we rush past security because Nelly had her video recorder and camera in her bag but we also made Jen a poster that said "It's time to brave say I'm not afraid, you know what I mean?" but we were not allowed to take it inside. The lady said either throw t out or put it in the car which would mean we would have to get out of line, put it in the car and go through security again! So we folded it and put it in Nelly's backpack. Once inside we went for the shoelaces and picture. Then we bought some merchandise. I got the shirt with Marc and Jen on the front and the dates on the back and the one with just Jen on it and the tour dates on the back (not the white one the other one) and a Marc and Jen keychain. Then we got our seats. We had the best seats ever! We could see Jen clearly and Marc so we were all excited. While watching the comedian I have to admit I got kind of bored but in just 30 minutes Marc would be on that stage then Jen so I couldn't control myself. At about 8:45 Marc came on. Me and Nelly were going crazy we sang the words to all his songs and we're screaming our heads off. Sorry to everyone else but Marc said Orlando kicked everyone else's ass at being the loudest but I'm sure he said that at every other concert. During his song I Need to Know, I was dancing and singing along and waving my glow stick in the air to the music and Marc looked at me and pointed at me then started copying my motion with the glow stick with his hand and then pointed at me again and blew me a kiss and I wanted to die lol During Marc's set Nelly was video recording it and we were sitting where the security guards walk by so they caught Nelly video recording the concert and I was so scared they were going to tell her she had to leave but they said to give them the tape and she could stay so reluctantly she did. At 10 Jen came out. I was so tired for yelling for Marc I had to keep some energy for Jen and boy did I. Jen didn't really look our way which is ok but when it was all quite I convinced Nelly to scream with me "We love you Jennifer" and she said "I love you too!" On stage her belly was so huge I'm so happy for her. Orlando definitely gave Jen love but I thought they gave Marc a little more love but when Marc's set was over the crowd starting chanting "JLO, JLO!" At the end of the show we and Nelly we waving our glow sticks around and Marc saw us and waved at us and blew us a kiss which we both then wanted to die. After the concert we decided to go to where the tour buses were to see if we could see Jen come out. While we were walking around there I saw this guy talking on his cell phone and he looked so much like Chris from the JLO crew. So when he was done talking I went up to him and said,"Excuse me you look so much like someone I know. Are you Chris?" And he said, "Ya." I thought that he probably thought that I was a stalker or something but he was so sweet and nice. So we talked about what else…. Jen. Arianna was at the concert and Olga Tanon. So after 15 minutes of talking he said he would try to get us in to see Jen but his friends wanted to leave so he did. So me and Nelly walked back to this place where you could get a better view of the tour buses and if Jen came we were going to scream so she could see us. So it was about 12 am now and their were cops everywhere. I kind of felt like a stalker because every time a cop would walk out me and Nelly would duck so they didn't see us. After Chris left we decided to leave also because we didn't want to get arrested for trespassing or anything. This was not only my first up close experience with Jen but also my first concert ever (I know I need to get out more lol) And I had the time of my life!!!! Hands down this was the best show ever and during the entire concert me and Nelly sang all of the songs and people kept looking at us like we were crazy because we were dancing and going wild. The people behind us even told us to calm it down lol But hey its Jen, how many times do you actually see Jen?!

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Nov 05, 2007#24

Great recap!! I'm glad you guys had an awesome time.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2007#25

damn girl...lol im gonna read it now thanks for the story =) STORY TIME!!! yay

Read more posts (36 remaining)