46K3,605
Admin
46K3,605

Nov 01, 2007#101

At you getting drunk and finding timmy.

I'm glad the pad thing worked!

People are so annoying when they bitch because you're standing up. It's like, "Hello? This is Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, not you know, a symphony"

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#102

^ OMG yeah that was so cool, it wasn't like I went up to a bunch of guys, I got lucky he got there early, and he was the only guy in that row LOL
      Come real or not at all!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#103

Great recap! Its always exciting to meet a fellow BB'er in person!

Contributor

Nov 01, 2007#104

Here's the hoodie I bought I like it, but when I tried it on, I realised it's for girls so I gave it to my sis, she loved it, it hugs your body.

The font and face are gold, looks better in person:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#105

Can someone give me their e-mail address so I can send my pictures, BB won't let me post anything, only on Quick reply Shooot!
            Come real or not at all!

Contributor

Nov 01, 2007#106

20K2,682
              Admin
              20K2,682

Nov 01, 2007#107

I'll post my recap tonight!!
                Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#108

Nice

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#109

ahh security blows!

20K2,682
                    Admin
                    20K2,682

Nov 01, 2007#110

Okay here's my recap.

I didn't want to end up going to Houston alone because it would kind of suck for me. I convinced my dad and younger brother to come with and they agreed. (As long as I purchased their tickets...what other option did I have?) I got them the cheapest seats available (you'll see hilarious pics later) and I was in section C. The thing that disappointing what that all the seats in section A and C were facing the stage and not the catwalk. It was still cool only cuz I was like less than 10 feet away from J.Lo ...I got to my seat and I had already purchased my souevenirs (shirt for sis, 20 keychains (they were $1 each!! ) and a poster of the tour schedule with J.Lo and Marc's faces on it). Before I got to my seat some woman handed me a peice of paper with some woman's face on it and that she was outside giving autographs..Not to be an ass but I just smiled and said "okay" but I threw the paper when the lady left. I got to my seat with my little goody bag and was waiting for people to trickle in. Then chica came up to me and goes "Excuse me, what's your name?" And I knew this was Tania or someone from BB. I answerd and she goes "Are you Timmy?" and I said that I was and she hugged me (by the way Tania Mia you looked beyond beautiful ) She said "You're crazy on that messageboard!!!" And we high-fived and we talked for a bit. I asked her if she was going to take pictures and she goes "FUCK YEAH! I didn't come here just to watch!" Ditto on that girl! I just said that it was exciting that we're going to see J.Lo and she goes "Hell yeah!!" I told her to look for Ruru and she goes "Oh yeah, we gotta look for him!" But then some lame ass comedian comes out and stats his shit. Blah, blah, blah, yaddi, yaddi, yadda. Marc comes out.

Marc was amazing but everyone knows this already. He got so close and I took more pictures of him than I was originally going to. He was soooooo cute! At one point when the band was playing something he was twirling around on stage like a ballerina. It was sooo cute! At one point when everyone was dancing and singing along I was just standing there in awe and these ladies next to me ask me if there is something wrong with me because I wasn't dancing. I don't dance for anything or anyone! It's just so awkwerd for me and I just told them that I was taking it in, which I was anyway!

Okay so he ends his set and the stadium gets pitch black. People started screaming and then the J.Lo video comes out. (The one where she's under the stage jumping up and down and saying something about being brave..) Then DIW comes out and maybe it was just Ruru's section but where I was the screams were deafening! I didn't know if I should take pictures or watch her perfrom DIW without interruptions. I took pics. The thing that sucked was that I was running out of pics to take (I took disposables because I didn't want to risk them taking away my digital ) So when my cameras ran out I took like a bajillion with my cell phone (I'll upload those later...)

Anyway the thing that I found funny was that my dad and brother were sooooooo far away that their pics came out funny looking. I was comparing my seats with theirs when the pics came out and tell me this isn't funny:

Two pics I took when Jen was close to my section:

And this is one of many that my dad took:

Anyway, she sounded awesome. She didn't do that much talking though. Some comments here and there. I know she said that she loved Houston (or actually "I love --insert city name--") and she told us to get crazy cuz it was Halloween. The thing that sucked was that she did less songs than when she started the tour but it was worth it. I was soo close to her at one point but the damn security guards told us to get back to our seats. I tried taking closer pics with no luck. Her best performance was Let's Get Loud for sure. It was just too much, in a good way. Also when she started singing DIW I thought she sounded nasally but then she started talking to us and still sounded nasally so I was like "Oh, she's got to get some rest!"

I'll post my bajillion cell pics later and my other pics too.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#111

Timmy that last picture is hilarious, I laughed so loud I scared my dog LMAO Damn they were so far, poor things and the still try to take pictures BBBWWWAAAHHHAAAA

Nov 01, 2007#112

OH ruru I sent you some of the pictures.
                          Come real or not at all!

12K1,502
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K1,502

Nov 01, 2007#113

LOL AT YOUR DADS PIC! Im so That I cant come to the states it would cost between £2000-£3000 (about $5000) So its Just to Much for me Right now! I really hope Jennifer comes to the Uk thats my Dream to see her In concert Glad you all enjoy it!

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 01, 2007#114

lol good review!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2007#115

Look what i found, I didn't know this.

It's not the first time the couple has canoodled inside the Toyota Center.
                                Anthony brought Lopez onstage for a surprise Happy Birthday serenade during his show last year.
                                In 2005, Lopez stood quietly by the stage snapping photos during Anthony's set.
                                Come real or not at all!

20K2,682
                                Admin
                                20K2,682

Nov 02, 2007#116

Yeah she went EVERYWHERE he went when he toured

Admin

Nov 02, 2007#117

your guys' re-caps have got me rollin'!!

haha... yay for the BB encounters/meet-ups!!

oh and I'VE GOT to get me that hoodie!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2007#118

Where are your pictures Timmy?

I don't know why, but BB won't let me go into the reply page, so I have to use this Quick reply crap. So I can't post my pictures, I sent them to RuRu so maybe he'll post them toorrow.
                                      Come real or not at all!

20K2,682
                                      Admin
                                      20K2,682

Nov 02, 2007#119

I have a TON of cell phone pics but once I figure out how to upload them I will.

In the mean time here are some more pics that were taken with the disposables...

You can defenitly see a baby bump in this one:

Nov 02, 2007#120

I love the 3rd to last one.

Nov 02, 2007#121

The pics came out looking fucked up but they were fine when I posted them. Maybe it's a yuku bug or something. *Nevermind, I think it's a photodump thing* I'll repost later because photobucket wasn't really working for a bit.

14K2,609
                                            Admin
                                            14K2,609

Nov 02, 2007#122

Nice recap. Thanks Timmy!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2007#123

That's Karma, for making fun of your dads pictures. LMAO

@ Timmy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You can defenitly see a baby bump in this one

You can't even see the picture
                                                LMAO
                                                Come real or not at all!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2007#124

thanx for the hilarious recaps Taina and Timmy

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2007#125

^No problem, I'm sure a lot more happened I just can't remember everything, too drunk LOL
                                                    Come real or not at all!

Read more posts (66 remaining)