CHICAGO, IL UNITED CENTER JLO CONCERT

CHICAGO, IL UNITED CENTER JLO CONCERT

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#1

opening this thread a day early. I am so excited you guys! It's my first concert ever with my favorite celebrity. The show starts tomorrow around 7:30 PM at the United Center. I havnt finished my poster just yet, but when I am done I will post online as soon as I can. hehe. I am so happy :-)

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#2

have fun! You going to vegas one right too?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#3

OMG! have fun...we want a full review =)

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#4

my poster

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#5

thats sucha hot poster! Have fun tomorrow

Intro to Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#6

You know i'll be turned around looking. I think i'll be wearing a purple and white striped tshirt...as of right now. Look for me too! I'm so excited.

Oct 13, 2007#7

PS - the poster looks great!

Master of Jenology

Oct 13, 2007#8

can you give a lil review?

20K2,682
                  Admin
                  20K2,682

Oct 14, 2007#9

That's a hot poster Javy! Please give us your recap, pics, etc.
                    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Oct 14, 2007#10

great poster Javi
                      HAVE FUN!!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 14, 2007#11

have a great time!

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Oct 14, 2007#12

That looks awesome!!!

You'll have a blast, I know!

Admin

Oct 14, 2007#13

that's a beautiful poster....you're probably having the time of your life!! i'm sending my good wishes to you!! GO JAVY!!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#14

Have a great time Love the poster <3

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#15

Ok everyone its me JAVY,

Its the next day and I lost my voice.

I was sitting on Section 3 (right side) row 22nd seats 3-4 next to the center aisle. I had an amazing view of the stage.

The comedian Joey Vega came out about 7:30 PM, I knew all the jokes he was going to say due to my mother telling me about them. He was funny.

Marc came about 8:00 PM. He sung Agunile from the "El Cantante" Soundtrack. I truely love that song. He said in one point of the concert the first song he recorded was in Chicago, and it was his first single. It reminds him so much of Chicago. I forgot the name of the song, but I love the song though. After that point I totally lost my voice and I had to reserve for JLOz coming in.

After I knew he was done, I started to yell JLO! JLO! JLO!, a few people started to chant her name as well. Then JLO pops up from under the stage in the blue outfit. Wow I seriously cant remember which song she performed first. But I put my poster up in the air. [One side of the poster said, "beyond-Beautiful.org Jennifer Lopez <3 Javy Javy Javy" and other side said "Congrats having TWINS!".] My friend told me to put it down until she actually sees me.

JLo announced she was going to sing a song from her new album, "BRAVE", I was thinking it was going to be the song "BRAVE BRAVE" LOL. but it wasn't, she sung "Hold it Don't Drop It" after that moment she forgot the words. She said, "I forgot the friggin words *giggles right after*", then she continues *giggles* "I don't think this ever happened to me before"

She changed her outfits really fast, green lasers popped out, I yelled, "WAITING FOR TONIGHT!" The beat gets faster and faster like if you were in the club, the dancers dressed in black start getting up from the floor, JLO pops up from underneath. "WAITING FOR TONIGHT, WAITING FOR TONIGHT, WAITING FOR TONIGHT", The crowd starts screaming and yelling -- "WAITING FOR TONIGHT!" I yelled. She then comes closer to the front of the catwalk. "HERE IS MY CHANCE I SCREAMED", I ran down the aisle towards the front, I was 4 feet away from JLO~~!!!!! I was so close I can feel her breathe on me! I raised my poster up "Beyond-Beautiful.org" side, then I raised, "Congrats on TWINS!", she looked at my poster [since I was the only one in the whole place with a poster], she smiled and played it off. I kept the poster up so I can make sure she saw it. She knew the poster was there and I guess she was trying not to look at it. [security tells people to move at this point]

So I am back in my seat, perfect view loud noise from speakers, JLO's voice soft yet felt exhausted from the other nights. "My love don't cost a thing" started to play. I was so excited! She came in front with the dancing and I came close again hehe.

JLo changed clothes, and she did "QUE HICISTE". Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best performances of the night was "QUE HICISTE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fire, the explosions, the lights, the dramatic affect was pure AWESOME-ness! Then she talked about "Cant Believe (This is me)" how she recorded it in english and I yelled, "PORQUE TE MARCHAS!!!!", and I was right!, she was on the very top of the stage, on the platform, background was the sky, she rose from the platform onto the screen, singing "PORQUE TE MARCHAS" everyone sat down, as she sung beautifully, the crowd was in AW, but didnt clap towards the end. She disappeared in thin ice. [KOYO I am so sorry but my digital camera sucks and I couldn't even record 4 seconds of the performance]

She changed clothes and then she came up with "Let's Get Loud", everyone rose from their seats and started singing it!! I think I went infront to that one too and did my poster eye level to me for the security not to take it away from me.

Towards the end, JLO came out in the orange dress singing "Por Arriegarnos" then marc anthony appeared and the crowd goes CRAZY! Then they started to sing, "No me Ames", but I yelled, "JLO!!!! JLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and everyone else started to yell ( i felt like I was the only one yelling JLO!!! JLO!!) I swear I SWEAR I know! she heard me, because I was so loud she's like damn all that screaming! LOL. The crowd continues to yell for like 2 minutes. Marc and JLO started to giggle and wanted to start but couldnt because we were so loud. ( I was the loudest my J----LO broke in two due to yelling so much LMAO) Then they began to sing "NO ME AMES".

Towards the end they came infront, "My Last chance!! I screamed", I ran in front, but I was in front front 4 feet away again. I held my sign of "Congrats on TWINS" extremely high I didnt hive a FUCK if the security said something, I raised it up so HIGH until SHE AND MARC BOTH! saw it. Marc Anthony SAW MY POSTER, and he looked STRAIGHT AT Me, and he SMILED, and said "YES" with movements of his lips! Jlo tried to avoid looking at it when I know she did look at it many times because she broke her neck trying to read what it said. I went back to my seat and the people behind said, "Yes he saw your poster and he said YES!" (I was the only one with a poster so everyone must've seen my poster in the air. ) So Marc anthony smiled at me and said yes to my Poster.

Everyone clapped and enjoyed the show.

My Tour Merchandise:

I bought the black XL T-Shirt of JLO
                                I bought the small keychain
                                in total it costed 40 dollars.
                                But sad news... I grabed the WRONG FREAKING BAG WHEN I LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I grabbed someone's elses bag and it had their t-shirt that they wore to the concert (althought his shirt smells so fucking good), their ING glasses, laces, and their picture of ING, and my t-shirt was missing )

We left the place the wrong exit and we got lost and walked a journey, I had grey silver lace from the explosion in the end around my neck and this stupid jealous fucker girl snatched the silver lace off of my neck!!!!!!!!! I was gonna fuck that bitch up yo!

After I found the car and noticed the changed bags, my friend and I went to iHOP. We ate breakfast, looked at the pictures. The two girls I met at the concert they are getting extremely good pictures from the this girl that was next to them that I have her boyfriends t-shirt, exchanged numbers, so when I get THOSE pictures I will post them online. But mY pictures came out a HOT ASS MESS. but when I get home I will post them, I am still over my friends house.

Well thats it for now LOL.

Any questions? Ask away I am more than happy to answer.

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Oct 15, 2007#16

Very cool!! Glad you had fun!!

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#17

LMAO great work on your sign Javi you cracked me up

Im glad you had fun....

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#18

love the re-cap thanks glad you had fun!!!

20K2,682
                                      Admin
                                      20K2,682

Oct 15, 2007#19

Javy! She pissed off J.Lo with your sign! Kidding.

I've noticed that in almost every concert we have someone yelling "Porque Te Marchas" when she starts talking about the Spanish version of CBTIM... So you did get your stuff back? Cuz I would be having a bitch fit! Great recap!
                                        Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Oct 15, 2007#20

Yeah, are you gonna get your shirt back?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#21

Yeah, the Chicago concert was pretty fucking amazing. Although she did not sing "Ain't It Funny", I"m Real, All I have, or Me Haces Falta. I guess she's trying to tone it down a bit and stay healthy for the twins ( :

Javy, that's so awesome that you had luck with your sign. I'd be telling everyone I knew. United Center was such a mess with everyone leaving. It took us forever to try and find a cab afterwards.

I didn't take as many videos or pics this time because I wanted to experience the whole concert, as I was more worried about getting good shots of J.Lo & Marc in D.C.

I think "Que Hiciste" has been my favorite performance of the whole tour.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#22

nickclark21 wrote:Yeah, the Chicago concert was pretty fucking amazing. Although she did not sing "Ain't It Funny", I"m Real, All I have, or Me Haces Falta. I guess she's trying to tone it down a bit and stay healthy for the twins ( :

Javy, that's so awesome that you had luck with your sign. I'd be telling everyone I knew. United Center was such a mess with everyone leaving. It took us forever to try and find a cab afterwards.

I didn't take as many videos or pics this time because I wanted to experience the whole concert, as I was more worried about getting good shots of J.Lo & Marc in D.C.

I think "Que Hiciste" has been my favorite performance of the whole tour.

Ugh I know!!! I wanted to here her sing aint that funny, i'm real, me haces falta.... but she didnt :-( and QUe Hiciste was DA BOMB performance!! yeah it was a mess when we had to go and no............. i dont think i will ever get my t-shirt back :-( I want one!! where can i get another one!?!?!?!?!?!?!

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Oct 15, 2007#23

glad u had fun!
                                                nice the read all these tour stories

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#24

awesome story! i have a question? is it easy to run and get close to the stage or catwalk if your seat isn't directly in front of it. i'm on the floor and only a couple of rows away from it lol. is it possible?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2007#25

xCrazyFOJLOx wrote:Ugh I know!!! I wanted to here her sing aint that funny, i'm real, me haces falta.... but she didnt :-( and QUe Hiciste was DA BOMB performance!! yeah it was a mess when we had to go and no............. i dont think i will ever get my t-shirt back :-( I want one!! where can i get another one!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                                                    hey javi, get the ones you want at fanfire.com and jen's face is on the homepage once u click it it will take you to the shirts and from what i've been told they're the same as the ones being sold at the venue

Read more posts (75 remaining)