Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#76

Nastybreakdown wrote:
    ReBeLR21 wrote:LMAO Hell Yeah I hid it in my drawls and walked to the door and told my cousin, look they not even checkin people!!! So i went in the bathroom and snatched it out, I felt so good walking to my seats because every employee I'd ask the were like "Oh you're on the floor keep going down (CHEESING) You know the Verizon is HUGE lol! I want her to do a solo tour too! But I was thinking she was gonna cut some songs short because of time BUT she didnt. So I was Very Satisfied with her performances! And Her DANCERS were GREAT!!!! Sexy Too! They had the dance moves down pack!, And did you mean McDonalds. Where is Burger King?
    lmao @ us up der hidin shit in da drawls. yo u sound jus like me, kause once i got past da lil ticket joint, i found da klosets bafroom, snatched it out mah drawls, put it in mah pockets n ran to mah seat. haha yea ppl was like "yea go down to da floor" im like mmkz. Man, i kan ever only dream of a solo tour, maybe once da kid is born *krossin fingers but i doubt it* s/thin along da lines of the Live In PR koncert with a REAL stage set up,kause dat stage set was shittin to me, too plain. Nah i aint think she was gone kut songs short, kause she was up der talkin bout how she needed to slow down da pace, and Marc is always sayin how she seems to rush thru her set, i still waitin ta see if she'll add more songs as da tour progresses *really wants an IM GLAD performance* u kno, i normally pay more attention to da dancers than i do the artist since i am an aspirin professional dancers, but i really aint stunt them dis time, all eyes was on J.Lo, mainly kause it was mah first time seein her live. But from what i did see frum da dancers, dey wasnt hittin it for me like the dancers she had in the past. I dunno, maybe it was da koreo, but s/thin was lackin. Im still heated at da fact that she changed the dance to the IYHML break, kause that shit is KLASSIC, ur not supposed to change da dances to klassic routines. And the burger king was on um the street adjacent to the loadin dock, rite across from the Metro Buildin, its kinda in da kut. I only know of it kause i found it when i was at da MCI Center for da Velvet Rope tour back in 98
    LMAO Ok I Get EVERYTHING you saying! Yeah but i think we were so deep She'd DEFINATELY come back here solo, And I get what you're saying about plain the stage was lmao! I thought the Screen could've been bigger also, Was The Video Collage Amazing Or What????(The One Before Waiting For Tonight HR) Hold it Don't Drop it Live Was GREAT!!!! She tore it up! I lost my voice a little! The people in my section were laughing at me because of how loud I said "I LOVE YOU"! LOL, And I'm glad I'm tall, The short spanish people couldnt see as good as me lol, So i felt a lttile bad for them, ESPECIALLY when this big ass dude about 6,1 360 came in the middle of the show and was in front of them LMAO!!! But he moved about 5 min later for them.

Admin

Oct 06, 2007#77

haha...thanks guys for the FUN read!! I read every bit of each post and now I'm cold w/ nervous excitement!! These few weeks are gonna be the longest for me waiting for my show!!

and yes please post videos! who cares if we can hear ur singin!! lol it'll just make us, who haven't been yet, even more excited!!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#78

nastybreakdown, u gotta myspace page?? u live so close! lol

Master of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#79

i still can't believe this tour is really happening! i feel like its a dream!!! and its happening so fast! my date is less than a month away!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#80

^mine too lol

46K3,683
            Admin
            46K3,683

Oct 06, 2007#81

Thanks, LoveJennyLo.

Oct 06, 2007#82

From Sean Norris:
                It was a packed house Friday night at Washington's Verizon Center, but co-headliners Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony were definitely playing to differing sensibilities.

As if shot from a cannon, the horns and multi-faceted percussion lay complex salsa rhythms to introduce Anthony, who charmed the screaming crowd. "Ave Maria!" he said. "You all look beautiful." Fans danced, making their seats about as useful as Anthony's dress shirt - which was buttoned twice at most. In aviation sunglasses, a large silver necklace and a gray suit, Anthony strutted the stage in rhythm with his limber voice.

The mood shifted during Lopez's set, as a smaller band played hits such as "If You Had My Love," "Waiting for Tonight," "My Love Don't Cost a Thing" and "Jenny from the Block." The crowd sat or swayed and sang along with the tunes. Lopez did little to put tabloid rumors of pregnancy to rest: All four of her dresses were empire-waisted, and she didn't match her dancers in the complex dance routines she is known for. Her set-closing "Let's Get Loud" evoked the Miami Sound Machine, with fireworks, confetti and blinding lights. Though she released her first album eight years ago, Lopez sheepishly admitted to the crowd, "This is my first tour."

The pair returned together for an encore of love ballads with few stage tricks. Audience members were supportive of both - "I'm here for both of them; they bring a lot of energy together," said Chris Kelly. "I've seen Marc Anthony alone, and it's not the same."

But traditionalists favored Anthony's no-nonsense salsa over Lopez's modern pop-arena show. "I'm a salsa queen. The ballads are nice and beautiful, but he his replacing [salsa great] Hector Lavoe," said Carmen Nunez. "Young people today are now more into hip-hop, and we need more people to carry on salsa music. Marc Anthony is doing it."

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#83

i love the pics that was posted...thanks for the reviews..happy to hear u all had a great time...if ONLY she would stop in atlanta...t4p...

46K3,683
                  Admin
                  46K3,683

Oct 06, 2007#84

How far is Orlando from ATL? 7 hours or so, I'm guessing? It's do-able. That's what I had to do.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#85

JenRox wrote:How far is Orlando from ATL? 7 hours or so, I'm guessing? It's do-able. That's what I had to do.
                      yes it is...but i have classes I CANT miss that monday morning or else I WOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOO go....

46K3,683
                      Admin
                      46K3,683

Oct 06, 2007#86

Ohhh, yeah. School is so sucky. It always gets in the way. I lucked out this semester, because I scheduled all my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#87

JenRox wrote:Ohhh, yeah. School is so sucky. It always gets in the way. I lucked out this semester, because I scheduled all my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
                          thats exactly what ive been telling myself since i found out she is performing in orlando on a sunday...but oh well...im still crossing my fingers she will come to atlanta...dont under estimate the hispanic population in atlanta...we have alot of mexicans...im half boricua...and we got a small populations of puerto ricans and dominicans...come to ATL jlo!!!...because it seems like the places she is touring is heavy concentrated latino areas...i hope her people will look into ATL!!!

Master of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#88

i hate that marc steals the show. i hope in miami people go nuts for jen too lol.

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Oct 06, 2007#89

^Fan, they do go nuts for her. The intensity is just not what it is when Marc is performing. Jen says herself that he's a tough act to follow and he is. Jen does her thing though and I'm so proud of her and I think she's pleased with her performances.

Oct 06, 2007#90

I wanna add that any fan of Jen's is going to truly enjoy her performance, so in the end that's really all that matters and it's really what Jen wants to do, please her fans. She doesn't disappoint.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#91

credit: chiquita1202
                                  she looks sooo pregnant

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#92

^thanks

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#93

JenRox wrote:But traditionalists favored Anthony's no-nonsense salsa over Lopez's modern pop-arena show. "I'm a salsa queen. The ballads are nice and beautiful, but he his replacing [salsa great] Hector Lavoe," said Carmen Nunez. "Young people today are now more into hip-hop, and we need more people to carry on salsa music. Marc Anthony is doing it."
                                      This is EXACTLY why Jenn needs her own solo tour. And FeelingsoGood, yup im here in bmore....this is my myspace address, altho its long as shit lmao http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =229041856

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#94

ReBeLR21 wrote:
                                        Nastybreakdown wrote:
                                        ReBeLR21 wrote:LMAO Hell Yeah I hid it in my drawls and walked to the door and told my cousin, look they not even checkin people!!! So i went in the bathroom and snatched it out, I felt so good walking to my seats because every employee I'd ask the were like "Oh you're on the floor keep going down (CHEESING) You know the Verizon is HUGE lol! I want her to do a solo tour too! But I was thinking she was gonna cut some songs short because of time BUT she didnt. So I was Very Satisfied with her performances! And Her DANCERS were GREAT!!!! Sexy Too! They had the dance moves down pack!, And did you mean McDonalds. Where is Burger King?
                                        lmao @ us up der hidin shit in da drawls. yo u sound jus like me, kause once i got past da lil ticket joint, i found da klosets bafroom, snatched it out mah drawls, put it in mah pockets n ran to mah seat. haha yea ppl was like "yea go down to da floor" im like mmkz. Man, i kan ever only dream of a solo tour, maybe once da kid is born *krossin fingers but i doubt it* s/thin along da lines of the Live In PR koncert with a REAL stage set up,kause dat stage set was shittin to me, too plain. Nah i aint think she was gone kut songs short, kause she was up der talkin bout how she needed to slow down da pace, and Marc is always sayin how she seems to rush thru her set, i still waitin ta see if she'll add more songs as da tour progresses *really wants an IM GLAD performance* u kno, i normally pay more attention to da dancers than i do the artist since i am an aspirin professional dancers, but i really aint stunt them dis time, all eyes was on J.Lo, mainly kause it was mah first time seein her live. But from what i did see frum da dancers, dey wasnt hittin it for me like the dancers she had in the past. I dunno, maybe it was da koreo, but s/thin was lackin. Im still heated at da fact that she changed the dance to the IYHML break, kause that shit is KLASSIC, ur not supposed to change da dances to klassic routines. And the burger king was on um the street adjacent to the loadin dock, rite across from the Metro Buildin, its kinda in da kut. I only know of it kause i found it when i was at da MCI Center for da Velvet Rope tour back in 98
                                        LMAO Ok I Get EVERYTHING you saying! Yeah but i think we were so deep She'd DEFINATELY come back here solo, And I get what you're saying about plain the stage was lmao! I thought the Screen could've been bigger also, Was The Video Collage Amazing Or What????(The One Before Waiting For Tonight HR) Hold it Don't Drop it Live Was GREAT!!!! She tore it up! I lost my voice a little! The people in my section were laughing at me because of how loud I said "I LOVE YOU"! LOL, And I'm glad I'm tall, The short spanish people couldnt see as good as me lol, So i felt a lttile bad for them, ESPECIALLY when this big ass dude about 6,1 360 came in the middle of the show and was in front of them LMAO!!! But he moved about 5 min later for them.
                                        For Nastybreakdown

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#95

JenRox wrote:How far is Orlando from ATL? 7 hours or so, I'm guessing? It's do-able. That's what I had to do.
                                          yes it is...but i have classes I CANT miss that monday morning or else I WOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOO go....
                                          Same here! Ity sucks but I guess better luck for me next time. I've driven from Atlanat to Orlando before and its not that bad. Carmy where to u attend school?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#96

Why she keeps on wearing the same cloths???

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2007#97

^because I think they are costumes

20K2,688
                                              Admin
                                              20K2,688

Oct 06, 2007#98

I already asked for two days off and I'm planning on getting my homeworks in advance AND if I have tests scheduled I'm planning on taking them eariler. Halloween feels so faaaaaaaaaar away! People please post videos!!
                                                Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

15K5
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                15K5

Oct 07, 2007#99

no video ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#100

Read more posts (56 remaining)