Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#101

You Got GREAT Footage!!! Thanx 4 Posting!!

15K5
    Doctor of Jenology
    15K5

Oct 07, 2007#102

awesome video !!! thanks for sharing.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#103

woooooooow!!!
        thnx for the video!!!
        but does she say at the start of the concert???

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#104

can somebody upload it with brightcove please?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#105

LGL

BTW... I just found the videos on youtube... I wasn't there lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#106

yo here's a video of WFT and LDCAT. This was after I got kaught by security, so i was takin my kamera down every so often so that i wouldnt get kaught agen.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pnmaye

Master of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#107

thank u so much :P

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#108

thanks!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#109

Thanks Lopezit Great videos My fave is the one when Jen & Marc sing Por Arriesgarnos <3

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Oct 07, 2007#110

Thanks!

When you get a chance, can you post LGL, Nastybreakdown?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#111

JenRox wrote:Thanks!

When you get a chance, can you post LGL, Nastybreakdown?
                        im uploadin it now Heather.

Oct 07, 2007#112

ReBeLR21 wrote:
                          LMAO Ok I Get EVERYTHING you saying! Yeah but i think we were so deep She'd DEFINATELY come back here solo, And I get what you're saying about plain the stage was lmao! I thought the Screen could've been bigger also, Was The Video Collage Amazing Or What????(The One Before Waiting For Tonight HR) Hold it Don't Drop it Live Was GREAT!!!! She tore it up! I lost my voice a little! The people in my section were laughing at me because of how loud I said "I LOVE YOU"! LOL, And I'm glad I'm tall, The short spanish people couldnt see as good as me lol, So i felt a lttile bad for them, ESPECIALLY when this big ass dude about 6,1 360 came in the middle of the show and was in front of them LMAO!!! But he moved about 5 min later for them.
                          For Nastybreakdown
                          Yea, i kno i was so deep for her, just waitin for her 2 kome on like OH SHIT, its FINALLY REAL lol i think if she popped a Solo tour afta she popped dis baby, den yea she'd kum bak here, specially since DC is a big market for tours/shows. Yo i swear dat stage was so plain, the most "elaborate" part to it was da runway/conveyor belt, but thats it. A person of her kalibur shuld b havin props/stage/intense lightin and alla dat, but since its her first time out, ill charge dat to da game, but next time she tours, n hopefully der IS a next time, she'll skale the stage a la' Live in PR, kause dat stage was hot. yea da skreen kulda been bigger, but i guess das what they had the other 2 smaller skreens for. Ive noticed alot of ppl using that koncept lately, havin the smaller projector joints up in the top left/right of the stage. Yo i loved all da lil video segments, da one wit da NY Ghetto shit was hot, when dey showed da graffti and played da old 80s songs, yo i was in mah seat rockin. and da neat thing bout da Video montage durin WFT is that it kontinued to play durin the performance itself, u got to see how many looks J.Lo has had durin da past 9 years, i was like i almost forgot summa dem lol yea i liked HIDDI and DIW live, it was kool when she started HIDDI off wit each part of da band komin in seperately. Mann i lost mah voice almost all da way, ull see/hear when i finish uploadin da vids lol i skreamed like da entire time, da dude next to me tapped me on mah shoulder and said "well damn guy, i woulda thought that you were here for Marc Anthony" im like fuk no lol *dead @ da short spanish ppl, dat was like MOST of da audience yo, i was happy when i saw dat, but go figure i had dis tall summa bitch standin rite infront of me *rollz eyez* yall will see his head inna vids lol haha @ a big ass dude komin standin infront of da ppls, yea s/body sed s/thin bout me when i sat down like "wow now i kan finally see" and mah smart ass stood RIGHT back up 2 be smart. hehe

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#113

^ You have the entire concert?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#114

LoPeZiT wrote:^ You have the entire concert?
                              I've got da majority of the koncert, with the exception of maybe 3 songs, if my digital kamera wants to kooperate with me and let me get the vids off of there

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#115

Thane for the video Nastybreakdown please post the rest for us, please.
                                Its funny u look like a big dude on your myspace, and I am picturing you wilin out and screamin like crazy when Jlo comes on , thats so funny to me. I would have been the same way seeing her on her first tour ever.

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#116

Wow! That is so cool that she saw your sign, Heather! If my memory serves me correctly, I think someone was talking about painting their sign in neon paint. If so, I think that's a GREAT idea!
                                  Someone had a sign that said "Doin It Well From Denver"
                                  That's cute!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#117

Nastybreakdown wrote:
                                    ReBeLR21 wrote:
                                    LMAO Ok I Get EVERYTHING you saying! Yeah but i think we were so deep She'd DEFINATELY come back here solo, And I get what you're saying about plain the stage was lmao! I thought the Screen could've been bigger also, Was The Video Collage Amazing Or What????(The One Before Waiting For Tonight HR) Hold it Don't Drop it Live Was GREAT!!!! She tore it up! I lost my voice a little! The people in my section were laughing at me because of how loud I said "I LOVE YOU"! LOL, And I'm glad I'm tall, The short spanish people couldnt see as good as me lol, So i felt a lttile bad for them, ESPECIALLY when this big ass dude about 6,1 360 came in the middle of the show and was in front of them LMAO!!! But he moved about 5 min later for them.
                                    For Nastybreakdown
                                    Yea, i kno i was so deep for her, just waitin for her 2 kome on like OH SHIT, its FINALLY REAL lol i think if she popped a Solo tour afta she popped dis baby, den yea she'd kum bak here, specially since DC is a big market for tours/shows. Yo i swear dat stage was so plain, the most "elaborate" part to it was da runway/conveyor belt, but thats it. A person of her kalibur shuld b havin props/stage/intense lightin and alla dat, but since its her first time out, ill charge dat to da game, but next time she tours, n hopefully der IS a next time, she'll skale the stage a la' Live in PR, kause dat stage was hot. yea da skreen kulda been bigger, but i guess das what they had the other 2 smaller skreens for. Ive noticed alot of ppl using that koncept lately, havin the smaller projector joints up in the top left/right of the stage. Yo i loved all da lil video segments, da one wit da NY Ghetto shit was hot, when dey showed da graffti and played da old 80s songs, yo i was in mah seat rockin. and da neat thing bout da Video montage durin WFT is that it kontinued to play durin the performance itself, u got to see how many looks J.Lo has had durin da past 9 years, i was like i almost forgot summa dem lol yea i liked HIDDI and DIW live, it was kool when she started HIDDI off wit each part of da band komin in seperately. Mann i lost mah voice almost all da way, ull see/hear when i finish uploadin da vids lol i skreamed like da entire time, da dude next to me tapped me on mah shoulder and said "well damn guy, i woulda thought that you were here for Marc Anthony" im like fuk no lol *dead @ da short spanish ppl, dat was like MOST of da audience yo, i was happy when i saw dat, but go figure i had dis tall summa bitch standin rite infront of me *rollz eyez* yall will see his head inna vids lol haha @ a big ass dude komin standin infront of da ppls, yea s/body sed s/thin bout me when i sat down like "wow now i kan finally see" and mah smart ass stood RIGHT back up 2 be smart. hehe
                                    LMAO I went alone, Did you?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#118

thank for all the videos guys

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#119

Heather, here's the video for LGL and LMFAO RUCC, yea imma big dude wit no komplaints nor problems wit it. Shit if im feelin da music and i like u as an artist, imma go krazy, fuck what u heard. if i had an end seat, i woulda been in the aisle doin all the koreography that i knew. And yup i went alone Rebel, all da rest of mah friends aint J.Lo fans like dat, so i sed fuck ya, ill go by mahself, been waitin TOO long foe dis lol Yall are welkum for da vids

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7pb5k

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#120

^thanks and I'm totally with you lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#121

Nastybreakdown wrote:Heather, here's the video for LGL and LMFAO RUCC, yea imma big dude wit no komplaints nor problems wit it. Shit if im feelin da music and i like u as an artist, imma go krazy, fuck what u heard. if i had an end seat, i woulda been in the aisle doin all the koreography that i knew. And yup i went alone Rebel, all da rest of mah friends aint J.Lo fans like dat, so i sed fuck ya, ill go by mahself, been waitin TOO long foe dis lol Yall are welkum for da vids

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7pb5k
                                            LMAOOOOO You sound just liike me!!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#122

thanks nastybreakdown for the videos...thats great...

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2007#123

I still can't get over the fact how people just stand there without doing anything!
                                                even in a song like LGL.... come on people!!! show some love!!

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Oct 07, 2007#124

THANKS!! I'm downloading it right now.

Jen had pyro firework things, confetti, and the fire stuff, too. Oh, and she didn't use the moving catwalk that much this time. What was it, like once? I think they probably cut most of it out since she almost fell in Uncasville. I thought it was really neat in AC, but I thought they'd cut out a lot of it. What did you think, Tee?

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Oct 07, 2007#125

Yeah, I don't even remember her using it in DC. I think maybe they decided it was too risky after the almost fall. I think her pants were a little shorter too.

Read more posts (31 remaining)