Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Kick off Tour (People.com)

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Kick off Tour (People.com)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 29, 2007#1

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Kick off Tour SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2007 03:10 PM EDT By Rennie Dyball Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Photo by: Bill Davila / startraks Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony kicked off their ING Presents concert tour on Friday at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City.

Anthony took the stage first, singing mostly his Spanish hits and telling the audience, "I missed you guys. This is a special night for us on so many levels."

This is the first time the husband and wife have toured together, though they have performed together in the past.

After nearly 90 minutes, Lopez (who has been the subject of increasing pregnancy rumors) came onstage wearing a flowing baby doll top and flared bottoms by Roberto Cavalli. She opened with her new single "Do It Well," and showed off some low-key hip-hop dance moves.

A few songs into her set, a breathless Lopez asked the crowd, "How amazing is Marc?" She added: "This is a really special night for us ... This is my first tour ever! It's been a really special year."

With appreciative audience members screaming her name and presenting her with flowers and cards, a choked-up Lopez told them, "Don't let me get all emotional because I know it won't stop!"

Lopez, 39, changed outfits three more times - all modest, loose-fitting ensembles by Cavalli - and sang a few new songs as well as slew of older hits before Anthony, 39, rejoined her.

The couple closed the show just before midnight with two Spanish duets, ending each with an onstage kiss.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 29, 2007#2

39 ?! Good review, but a lil'bit boring

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2007#3

AWW! how cute cant wait till its my turn

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Sep 29, 2007#4

she's 38 hehe

Bachelor of Jenology