Doctor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2007#26

Imagine if u are in the concert crying like a baby and she looks at you and say: oh sweety don't cry, if you cry I'll cry!

Omg, Then I stop crying and and die happy lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2007#27

Hek yeah that would be OMG.^^

People cry beacuse they have never had the chance to see Jen and they love her.And finally they get a chance to see her.
      Maybe you wont get it till it happens to you.Im a very emotional person.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 03, 2007#28

^exactly.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2007#29

OmG!! When I went to the concert on Sat, I said to myself that I wouldnt cry and believe me the concert was almost over and not a tear in my eyes... But when she came out in that yellow dress singing Por Arriesgarnos and Marc came out my eyes got whelled up with tears and my throat got all tight it was so weird...Lol.. I was in the moment... It was a dream come true to see her in Concert after waiting all these yrs ; )

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 04, 2007#30

BellaJenny wrote:OmG!! When I went to the concert on Sat, I said to myself that I wouldnt cry and believe me the concert was almost over and not a tear in my eyes... But when she came out in that yellow dress singing Por Arriesgarnos and Marc came out my eyes got whelled up with tears and my throat got all tight it was so weird...Lol.. I was in the moment... It was a dream come true to see her in Concert after waiting all these yrs ; )
            Awww!!! That is soo sweet mama!! Im surprised I didn't cry lol, the last time I cried was when she performed "por ariesgarnos" at nokia theater in June LOL. When they sing that song it gets you so happy and emotional.

14K2,800
            Contributor
            14K2,800

Oct 04, 2007#31

I remember that Sam, u even told Jen outside after the concert

Admin

Oct 08, 2007#32

I won't cry. lol

20K2,688
                Admin
                20K2,688

Oct 08, 2007#33

If nobody around me cries at the concert I might have to punch a small girl to get that tear.

Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 08, 2007#34

now that the date is getting closer i might shed a tear i just cant believe it and by the time she comes to miami she'll have bigger belly hopefully =)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 08, 2007#35

im cry because i cant go...lol...but i think the minute she steps on the stage my eyes would tear up...i love this girl!!!

Read more posts (-15 remaining)