14K2,609
Admin
14K2,609

Aug 04, 2007#276

It's going to be interesting and fun. I do think they will have equal followings at the concerts. Marc has toured many times and has a huge fan base at the concerts. He's sold out Madison Square Garden 5 times "solo". This is Jen's first tour so she'll have a huge following. It'll be exciting!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2007#277

How many dates of concerts do we have now ? 4 ?

Atlantic City Sep 29
      Las Vegas Oct 26
      Dallas Oct 30
      Houston Oct 31

46K3,676
      Admin
      46K3,676

Aug 04, 2007#278

There were 2 California dates, too. San Jose and Anaheim.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2007#279

Thanks Heather

Contributor

Aug 04, 2007#280

OMG they're coming to Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!! When can I buy tickets???

Admin

Aug 04, 2007#281

^^They haven't posted the purchase date yet for Houston - Keep checking back!

NEW DATE: OCT 10 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

I bet I know who's jumpin' for joy!! *looks at Jess*

So far here is what we have:

SEPT 29 - Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal - Mark Etess Arena

OCT 10 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

OCT 17 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion

OCT 20 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center

OCT 26 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

OCT 30 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

OCT 31 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2007#282

when do the atlantic city tickets go on sale?

Erika where did u get those dates?
                -------------------------------

It looks like they are going up and around the states... east to west lol

Admin

Aug 04, 2007#283

it's a compilation from Ticketsnow.com & LiveNation.com

i'm crossing my fingers for a NW show! anyone know if Marc has ever been up here?? Seattle/Portland? As far back as I can remember he never has?

Which shows are you guys thinking of going to?? Right now I'm hoping for the NW show, but if that doesn't pan out then I'll definitely be going to Cali..and I REALLY REALLY hope I can make the Vegas one!

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2007#284

is this kinda surreal to anyone else? like, that Jennifer is FINALLY touring? it is for me, anyway. Even though shes not even gonna come to Sydney, its still just massive for us true Jen fans that have been waiting for this for so long.

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2007#285

Oooh, Toronto, eh? Hmm...well, I know people in the big cities that I could crash with, so it's just a matter of when and how much!...and where lol

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#286

i hope the album will be a mega smash, so she can do a worldtour. it's great for the american fans, to finally see her in concert.

Master of Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#287

well with Jennifer, i think she can have big hit SONGS without soing much promo (Get Right was MASSIVE all around the world), but in terms of albums, if she wants them to be hits she has to promote. the years have shown that.

So hopefully she will, and then Jen and Marc can expand the tour internationally, or if Marc dosent want to/is doing something else, Jen can headline on her own. She'd sell out in Asia, the UK, Spain, Australia, etc.

When you think about it, Jennifer has never toured, and now that shes actually gonna get a touring show together and tour the US, it would make blatant sense to be logical and take that same show on the road internationally while she has the show, the crew and the dancers all assembled.

15K5
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          15K5

Aug 05, 2007#288

buffster2002 wrote:is this kinda surreal to anyone else? like, that Jennifer is FINALLY touring? it is for me, anyway. Even though shes not even gonna come to Sydney, its still just massive for us true Jen fans that have been waiting for this for so long.
                            it's not surreal for me, since she's not coming in europe (for now).

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#289

good to read the dates, so maybe she can performe something on 8 - 9 october for Brave promo

46K3,676
                              Admin
                              46K3,676

Aug 05, 2007#290

At this point, I'll probably go to Atlantic City of Toronoto. I don't know what's closest to me. I hope there's one a litte closer, though.

Admin

Aug 05, 2007#291

what about MSG Heather??

hey..since we were discussing this previously - I've made a new thread in Fan Creations for our official BB tour banner! which we can each take with us to the tour stops! hopefully this will work out and we can all take something with us - here's the link:

http://beautiful962.yuku.com?topic=4316 ... t-25-.html

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#292

I can't wait to see her in concert , please come in Europe ( Belgium pleaseee ) if she doesn't come here , I'll have to go to France !!

46K3,676
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,676

Aug 05, 2007#293

The problem with MSG is the difficulty getting tickets to go there. It'd be an experience, for sure, though.

We DEFINITELY need a BB related sign, hehe. It's a good way to get some Jen attention. It works! I did it with Destiny's Child, and when we saw Celine in Vegas, a person had a sign and Celine talked to them.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#294

im down for atlantic city and MSG... so im there lol

Master of Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#295

i swear if I lived in the US, i dont care where I'd have to fly, i would MAKE SURE to go to at least one of these shows. If it didnt cost like $2,500 to fly from Sydney there, I would definately be THERE at Vegas for that show.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#296

i think it would be beneficial for her career if she did a headlining tour she could do it! cant wait to see her live!

Contributor

Aug 05, 2007#297

Man i am seriously thinking of going to Toronto, I would literally be there for a couple days only as school is important then - but ahhh! I wish I could go

Aug 05, 2007#298

so on Ticketsnow.com you can actually buy the tickets now? now I'm getting panicked trying to figure out some master plan to go

EDIT
                                                K I am going to this concert Ive got that planned, but can someone clairfy this for me - when do toronto tickets go on sale? on ticketsnow it seems like you can buy some...but the same results keep coming up for (section 109 or something) and there isnt really a 'search more' option. Will ticketmaster be the place that actually has them on sale at some point??
                                                Please someone let me know because I am getting this all organized in the next few days
                                                end panick attack

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#299

When is MSG?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2007#300

It would hot if she performed SIMW as her opening song though, I would just die!!

Read more posts (5 remaining)