the tour dvd, opinions and wishes....

the tour dvd, opinions and wishes....

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 12, 2007#1

Hey everybody!
    So as we all know our jenn lolo (my nickname for her) and her hubby marc will be touring together. Its a no brainer that it will be released on dvd! so my question to you all is:

where and when do you think it will be recorded?
    what kind of things do you look forward or hope to see on the dvd?

Me i kinda hope it will be live on like hbo or something heck, maybe even the october the 8th show i'll be at! I hope the dvd has alot of extra goodies and behind the scenes! in all i dont care what city its recorded for as long as its really good high quality! till next time

Ones;P

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Aug 12, 2007#2

I want them, to follow her around while she gets ready and stuff and add it as an extra.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2007#3

i want wat dc3 had on their ATL dvd... comments from the fans on how they enjoyed the show, wat their favorite parts was, which one of jen's outfits was their favorites ... and a video of jennifer gettin ready, and marc also. but more of jennifer since she's gonna have the flashy and glitzy part of the show lol. and all that good stuff ...

Admin

Aug 12, 2007#4

oh yes...lots of backstage goodies! interviews w/ her Beyond Beautiful fans are a MUST! I have a hunch that it may get recorded @ MSG...ya know since Jen's done a PR concert on DVD already...but who knows...I pray they records @ MGM so I can be there!

I'd love to see rehearsals for the shows...costume fittings..press conf. etc.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 12, 2007#5

That will be an extra hot show if it is recorded there

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2007#6

JenRox wrote:I want them, to follow her around while she gets ready and stuff and add it as an extra.
              Jup jup true Better than the Pr one more behined the scenes and kool things like that Her and Marc talking and playong around funny things.

20K2,682
              Admin
              20K2,682

Aug 13, 2007#7

If something gets recorded it would most probably be at MSG.
                Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Aug 13, 2007#8

well it would be nice if there are backstage snippets of all the shows they've done

Master of Jenology

Aug 13, 2007#9

i'd love a 1 hour behind the scenes documentary, and some other great extras.

i want the show filmed in Vegas or NY!!!

they might do it in NY coz they have 2 shows there and usually live DVDs are filmed over 2 nights.

I really hope they even do aDVD.

Master of Jenology

Aug 13, 2007#10

marc already has a madison square garden dvd so maybe they'll want to do something different like Vegas or Miami. I'd think Vegas cuz of the catwalk but who knows!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2007#11

I hope they do it in MiaMi so i Can have a chanse on coming out.Lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2007#12

JennyLo wrote:I hope they do it in MiaMi so i Can have a chanse on coming out.Lol
                          Same here I wouldn't mind if they were to shoot the Miami concert. I am also attending the Miami show. Whichever city it is, you know its gonna have the best performance because its being recorded. I remember going to see Madonna in Miami, and the show in London that was televised was slightly better.

Master of Jenology

Aug 16, 2007#13

I think maybe it will be Miami, becuase they just added the 2nd Miami show which means they could film over 2 nights like tour dvd's usually are.

unless they add another Vegas show.

damn i wish it was in Vegas! But Miami will still be hot.

Admin

Aug 16, 2007#14

I think Vegas will sell out too!! then I'll go to both shows!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 18, 2007#15

id like a cd extra of the concert
                                cuz i love cd live, and a dvd of extra of Jen getting ready forthe show, tryin the dances part etc

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 23, 2007#16

i want , that the dvd have a behind the scenes or, making the concert! i luv the things that the artists do before a show, and how did they prepare for it!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 30, 2007#17

i just watched the puerto rico for the first time in a LOOONG TIME lol... and im gettin more pumped as the days countdown to the concert !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 30, 2007#18

I soo hope they will release a DVD We haven't got much live performances of Jen on dvd, so I really hope she releases a tour dvd, and yes maybe a live cd of the concert that would be amazing,

Admin

Aug 30, 2007#19

FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:i just watched the puerto rico for the first time in a LOOONG TIME lol... and im gettin more pumped as the days countdown to the concert !!
                                        i was actually thinkin' of doing that after your 'booty shakin' post in the other thread..lol i think i will this weekend some time!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 28, 2007#20

I actually would just like Jens part of the concert on dvd lol, not dissing Marc but i dont know much of his music and its her im a fan off.