20K2,682
Admin
20K2,682

Oct 28, 2007#51

Thanks!!! Ugh that sucks about security. Did you sneak in a digital camera or were they lax about it?
    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 28, 2007#52

They were good on that just no recording. They didnt even check what was inside my purse I had to go through the metal detectors with it tho but it didnt sound off lol even with the camera in the purse lol

20K2,682
      Admin
      20K2,682

Oct 28, 2007#53

I'm afraid of taking my digital camera, so I'll probably take a cheap ass camera and hope for good pics on Wed.
        Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Oct 28, 2007#54

omg !!!! I hope more vids

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#55

the video montage is so hot...everytime i see GET RIGHT I am loving it even more it was such a gr8 video

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Oct 29, 2007#56

Great pics! I'm glad you had fun!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#57

I just saw a picture of Beyonce's tour and she has a guy dressed in wings behind her, Why am I not surprised LOL
                Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#58

sweetie... beyonce already had that on her tour since it started in like april....

Admin

Oct 29, 2007#59

Hi guys!! heheheh...sorry I've been keeping you guys waiting...but glad you've gotten some pix and vids already. We just got back last night and I didn't get home until close to 1am..SO I'm gonna work on my write up tonight and post pictures. krislynn1987...we were basically on opposite ends, judging by your pix....ugghh my section was pretty dead during Jen's perf. most of the row behind me left after Marc's concert...but I stood the whole 3 hours...my blistered feet can testify! lol and dare I point out that this pic:

is when Jen is pointing at my BB banner!!!?? THANKS for capturing that!
                    lol Erica with the banner.. over achiever! lol :-P

Erica I have something like that 2 but i dont know what to do so it can glow in the dark...
                    What did you use or what can i use so it can glow in the dark???
                    I used fabric paint I found at Michael's (a craft store) they've got all kinds of 'glow in the dark', and glitter paint...I think most of them will also work on paper/poster board . Make sure you start early and give it enough time to dry...the stuff takes HOURS...and be careful where you paint...I ruinned my dinning table top

I'm going back to work now..so i can get off soon and work on my story for you guys!

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Oct 29, 2007#60

14K2,609
                      Admin
                      14K2,609

Oct 29, 2007#61

is when Jen is pointing at my BB banner!!!?? THANKS for capturing that!
                        Oh you have to print and save that pic Erika!

Admin

Oct 29, 2007#62

YES!!

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#63

yay

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#64

I'm glad you had fun!

Master of Jenology

Oct 29, 2007#65

*waits for more pics*

thanks for posting the pics!!! i love them.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#66

bellajlo wrote:
                                  Erica I have something like that 2 but i dont know what to do so it can glow in the dark...
                                  What did you use or what can i use so it can glow in the dark???
                                  I used fabric paint I found at Michael's (a craft store) they've got all kinds of 'glow in the dark', and glitter paint...I think most of them will also work on paper/poster board . Make sure you start early and give it enough time to dry...the stuff takes HOURS...and be careful where you paint...I ruinned my dinning table top
                                  Alright so I'll go and ask for that "glow in the dark paint".And Thanks for the hint lol. When I'm done I'll post pics on here to show what i did!
                                  And Thanks again for Telling me!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#67

Hi guys...

Just arrived home from Las Vegas, later on I will be posting videos and pics..

IMO Jen stole the show! Marc is awesome and I love him to death but last Friday I saw a tired Marc, rushing thru his set and his voice wasnt as sharp as in the AC concert. (understanable after so many concerts but still...) while Jen looked more energetic than in the AC concert, more into the crowd, dancing more than I was expecting her to do so since her belly grew so much since AC.

Got me the Marc & Jen Tour T-shirt and in our way out after the concert on the sound stage there were 2 papers with the list of songs for Marc and Jen.. (the list of which songs have pyros or smoke lol) so I asked the guys if I could keep them and they said yes! If I can I will take a pic and will post it ...

The things that happened to hubby and me before and durring the concert OMG.. first We arrived at the MGM around 7pm, right after we crossed the security check point I realized I forgot the tickets at the hotel! YIKES!!!!! we had to run out of the MGM to get a cab (traffic was crazy) go downtown to our hotel get the tickets, rush back to the MGM run as fast as we could to get there on time... Aguanile was starting to play when we passed security check point again...then 2 guys were in our seats!!! I will never understand why ppl like to be embarrased like that!!! ( To be asked to move because those arent their seats (knowing those arent their seats)

Security was a pain the butt!!!! asking us not to dance and not to take pics. BIG HA!! Hubby was telling them Marc gave us permission to dance lol so we danced .. security interrupted us like 4 times and as soon as they turned their backs we were at it again lolol.. lots of ppl were doing the same.. Then a security lady came to me to tell me to stop taking pics or she will take my cam away I told her to look around at all the cameras in the venue... I was so darn pissed at her for coming to me with such of BS hubby noticed I was about to explode so hubby asked her.. "Are you planning to take away all those cameras too?" she left all mad throwing a kid tantrum (kicking and all lol) it was hillarious. Even with all the stuff that happened to hubby and me we had a great time.

I will leave you with the first video I upload it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aKAA9JFDg0k

Master of Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#68

Hubby was telling them Marc gave us permission to dance lol so we danced ..

thanx for the recap and the video

15K5
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      15K5

Oct 30, 2007#69

Awesome Video thanks.

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Oct 30, 2007#70

Thanks for the recap and the video!! I'm glad you had fun!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#71

Thanks for the recap and video! I can't believe that woman who tried to take away your camera and IMO your hubby was right with what he said to her lol

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#72

I'm gonna take my digital camera, but with the luck I have they'll check my purse.
                                              Come real or not at all!

46K3,606
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,606

Oct 30, 2007#73

Just hide it way at the bottom and put a ton of crap inside your purse. Also, put a pad right on top, hehe. No one will want to dig any deeper.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2007#74

Thanks guys.. at security check point they didnt say anything about the camera (at least not to me) but to those who plan to take theirs.. if you are a girl you can do what a friend of mine did Hide it inside a sanitary napkin pad lol... no one will touch it! I am still uploading some videos.. Couldnt take any of Marc since I was too busy having fun dancing with hubby.... I will post the links as soon as I finish uploading... I recorded the 2 videos sequences (the bronx and the waiting for tonight but the files are too big for youtube .. I will try megauploads later on or tomorrow I need some rest..

More videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDE9FM_fkM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTwYZLkeAuY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDE9FM_fkM

some pics:

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Oct 30, 2007#75

Great pics! You were really close!

Read more posts (41 remaining)