Doctor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2007#76

true ... i wouldnt mind if she sung live her verses and then danced her ass off during certains parts of the performance where it was absolutely necessary.. where the audience felt it was needed. i dunno if u kno wat i mean

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 29, 2007#77

alot of you are worried about dancing and singing live!? people she will sing live and dance just recently if you saw the secret show it was obvious she was singing and dancing live!!!!!!

gay pride:
      yes her vocals were live, on the track "whatever you wanna do" there are some parts that pre-recorded that she SANG OVER like "hey hey" and other small sections. and when you see her or hear her sing throughout the medleys and onn the headset when she yells out to the crowd and talks i mean come on it was obvious she is singing even in get right if you listen to her its definatley live!

NASTYBREAKDOWN"
      no ear monitors are ever used for "looks" NEVER even if the artist is lipsynching! however the vast majority of times a singer uses monitors they usually are singing live! with the exclusion of ms spears.

i know jennifer will sing live and dance it will all be live regardless of what some of you think, and yea maybe she MIGHT lipsynch somewhere along the line in her tour but i really doubt it would be a habit! and the only tracks i think there will be are certain sounds like the horns in "get right" and MAYBE "hold it dont drop it" they might be able to reproduce them live. at least for "hiddi"

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Aug 29, 2007#78

alot of you are worried about dancing and singing live!?
        For me it's not about being worried about it. I just stated what what I prefer and, imo, what should be when an artist does a concert that fans pay to see.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2007#79

I don't just want to see her dance, I want a little of both. I just want to see her again!
          Come real or not at all!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2007#80

honestly i just want an awesome performance no matter how she does it!!! cant wait to see her =)

15K5
            Doctor of Jenology
            15K5

Aug 30, 2007#81

The mini concert make me nervous about her fashion Rock performances, the first time i heard Do it well i knew it would be a hard song for her to perform live, she sounded way better on HIDDI. But i still hope she'll performe live with some pre-recorded part maybe because all the other singers their will sing live for sure.

Read more posts (-19 remaining)