PEOPLE Most Beautiful 2011 - April 25, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Magazine Archive
Easy, breezy, beyond beautiful cover girl

Postby jennyfromtheblock3901 » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:18 am

There are alot of haters!!
I think Jennifer deserves it!!
I love the phone interview with Ryan Image

User avatar
jennyfromtheblock3901
Intro to Jenology
 
Posts: 434

Postby Melainii » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:26 am

I'm sorry for the baaaad quality guyz Image but the video from Today was pretty shitty =//
But here are the 2 stills from the inside (?) pages of People Magazine retouched by me Image

Image Image
User avatar
Melainii
Intro to Jenology
 
Posts: 220

Postby Taina Mia » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:26 am

User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 8207

Postby Lucy19 » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:27 am

nixy1991 wrote:You should have ignored their tweet. They hate Jennifer's guts ever since that GH incident last year.

What happened?
User avatar
Lucy19
Bachelor of Jenology
 
Posts: 2569

Postby shanti » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:27 am

JLo Jennifer Lopez
Thanks Baby! RT @RyanSeacrest: Congratulations @JLo! @PeopleMag's most beautiful woman IN THE WOOORLD!!! http://bit.ly/iiFU2I
User avatar
shanti
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 5395

Postby tah71 » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:34 am

Marc's tweet. Image


MarcAnthony Marc Anthony
@jlo congrats mama. It's gonna be hard to find someone who agrees more with People Magazine this week. They acknowledge what I always knew.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
User avatar
tah71
Admin
 
Posts: 13666

Postby shanti » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:38 am

tah71 wrote:Marc's tweet. Image


MarcAnthony Marc Anthony
@jlo congrats mama. It's gonna be hard to find someone who agrees more with People Magazine this week. They acknowledge what I always knew.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Image
User avatar
shanti
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 5395

Postby shanti » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:42 am

Image


User avatar
shanti
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 5395

Postby Killa Tila » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:43 am

shanti wrote:
tah71 wrote:Marc's tweet. Image


MarcAnthony Marc Anthony
@jlo congrats mama. It's gonna be hard to find someone who agrees more with People Magazine this week. They acknowledge what I always knew.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Image
uh how cute!!!ImageImageImage
User avatar
Killa Tila
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 12371

Postby sunNmoon » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:48 am

Image


 Jennifer López es la mujer más bella para PEOPLE


PEOPLE reconoció a la esposa de Marc Anthony como la mujer más hermosa del planeta; en la lista de las bellezas también incluyeron a Sofía Vergara

13 abriel de 2011

La revista PEOPLE escogió a Jennifer López como la mujer más bella del mundo en la edición número 22 de su famosa franquicia World’s Most Beautiful. La Diva del Bronx posa con su mejor sonrisa en la portada de la revista, en cuya lista también aparecen Sofía Vergara, Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner, Beyoncé Knowles, entre algunas otras famosas. Ante tal distinción, la cantante y actriz asegura que se siente "¡Feliz y orgullosa! ¡Orgullosa de que no tengo 25 años!â€
User avatar
sunNmoon
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 3821

Postby givannybronx » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:54 am

she deserve it all
User avatar
givannybronx
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 4339

Postby shanti » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:58 am

Killa Tila wrote:
shanti wrote:
tah71 wrote:Marc's tweet. Image


MarcAnthony Marc Anthony
@jlo congrats mama. It's gonna be hard to find someone who agrees more with People Magazine this week. They acknowledge what I always knew.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Image
uh how cute!!!ImageImageImage

@JLo Jennifer Lopez
@MarcAnthony Thank you Papi!!That is so sweet...Te AMO para siempre!!!
2 minutes ago
User avatar
shanti
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 5395

Postby tah71 » Apr 13th, 2011, 8:58 am

Jen tweeted back....so cute! Image

JLo Jennifer Lopez
@
@MarcAnthony Thank you Papi!!That is so sweet...Te AMO para siempre!!!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
User avatar
tah71
Admin
 
Posts: 13666

Postby jamez lo » Apr 13th, 2011, 9:00 am

awwwwww she deserve it everyyear!!!

i smell 2001 in the air ahahah
User avatar
jamez lo
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 5167

Postby CosTaSsSs » Apr 13th, 2011, 9:04 am

Awww Marc & Jen such cuties!
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 19485

Postby i22 » Apr 13th, 2011, 9:09 am

I didn't expect this would get so much press. I'm so happy for her!
User avatar
i22
Intro to Jenology
 
Posts: 231

Postby jennylopezfan1 » Apr 13th, 2011, 9:50 am

tah71 wrote:Jen tweeted back....so cute! Image

JLo Jennifer Lopez
@
@MarcAnthony Thank you Papi!!That is so sweet...Te AMO para siempre!!!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

awwwImageImageImage
  
User avatar
jennylopezfan1
Intermediate Jenology
 
Posts: 660

Postby Taina Mia » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:06 am

AWW love them!
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 8207

Postby Kpierre » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:15 am

Quick fact- Jlo is the first woman of color to be People Magazines Most Beautiful
User avatar
Kpierre
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 3842

Postby On The Floor » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:21 am

HQ

Image
User avatar
On The Floor
Intermediate Jenology
 
Posts: 755

Postby jd » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:32 am

She s really beautiful, cant think of any celebritiy to stand with her beauty... Unbelievable that she is 41 ... She looks like 29.
User avatar
jd
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 4366

Postby Taina Mia » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:35 am

Kpierre wrote:Quick fact- Jlo is the first woman of color to be People Magazines Most Beautiful
Are you serious? I thought Halle had been on there?

  
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
 
Posts: 8207

Postby KAYLAxox » Apr 13th, 2011, 10:46 am

she deserves it. this is her year to shine! and thank god she tamed her eyebrows and cleaned them! it looks soo much better! just saying.
User avatar
KAYLAxox
Bachelor of Jenology
 
Posts: 1460

Postby Kpierre » Apr 13th, 2011, 11:10 am

Taina Mia wrote:
Kpierre wrote:Quick fact- Jlo is the first woman of color to be People Magazines Most Beautiful
Are you serious? I thought Halle had been on there?

  


nope not even Halle
User avatar
Kpierre
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 3842

Postby FantasyJen » Apr 13th, 2011, 11:24 am

She deserves it cause she is 41 years old and looks unbeleivable stunning! She is truly amazing! And those tweets are so cute! Image
User avatar
FantasyJen
Master of Jenology
 
Posts: 4913

PreviousNext

Return to Cover Girl

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest