winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Master of Jenology

Apr 15, 2011#154

Beautiful pic

26K8,890
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,890

Apr 15, 2011#155

MiggaLo wrote:i got the magazine today. the interview is BLah, but there pics were very pretty
            Did she talk about the album? 

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 15, 2011#156

Jenniiheart wrote:
              anika55 wrote:Amazing!!! Finally she is on the cover of the most beautiful edition. I love it!!
              I think, this is her 3rd or 4th time. OMG !!!! This is SO amazing.
              Yesterday, I heard on ET that she's the world's most beautiful woman for the 11th time. WOW !!!!
              ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
              The one and only Jennifer Lopez

46K3,569
              Admin
              46K3,569

Apr 15, 2011#157

I got mine! It mostly talks about beauty and health. They do mention that LOVE? Will be released in May.

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Apr 15, 2011#158

^ I loved the little part in the beginning about Emme.......so cute! 

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 15, 2011#159

I can't wait to get mine. I keep all her Magazine covers.
                    Come real or not at all!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 15, 2011#160

2001 Jen was the sexiest woman. 2011 Jen became the most beautiful woman.

I feel like the Jlo era is back with a big banngg!! Jen's so beautiful inside and out she deserves this more than anyone else.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#161

Original scans can be found here: http://lovelylopez.net/ph...humbnails.php?album=1529

And I retouched the scans Have fun and hope you likey ^__^

14K2,755
                        Contributor
                        14K2,755

Apr 16, 2011#162

thanks for the scans!

nice pics!

hope we'll get to see some outtakes from this shoot

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#163

Melainii wrote:Original scans can be found here: http://lovelylopez.net/ph...humbnails.php?album=1529

ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
                            The one and only Jennifer Lopez

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#164

This photoshoot is soooo gorgeous...seriously

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#165

crazyboyms wrote:thanks for the scans!

nice pics!

hope we'll get to see some outtakes from this shoot
                                you're welcome
                                oh yes they are soooo nice *.* I really love the atmosphere of them.. so sunny and comfortable
                                maybe the people site will post outtakes!? hopefully!

Apr 16, 2011#166

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#167

Jenniiheart wrote:
                                    Melainii wrote:Original scans can be found here: http://lovelylopez.net/ph...humbnails.php?album=1529

amazing job

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#168

shanti wrote:

amazing job
                                      thank youuuu shanti *blushes*

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#169

Wow amazing job with the scans. love them.. Thanks..
                                        Come real or not at all!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#170

Taina Mia wrote:Wow amazing job with the scans. love them.. Thanks..
                                          *aww* and thank you to you, too ^__^

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#171

wow.......love the pics!

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#172

HelloMagazine,com

Get the look: Jennifer Lopez
                                              Celebrity makeup artist Alice Theobald shows hellomagazine.com how to recreate the diva's knock-out makeup look
                                              29 MARCH 2011

Are you ready for your close up? American Idol judge and pop star Jennifer Lopez
                                              certainly is. On the current series of the US talent show she has
                                              consistently wowed with her outfits, hair and makeup – and her style
                                              ethos is no different in her latest music video for On The Floor - released in the UK this week.

Here, makeup artist to the stars Alice Theobald shows us how to recreate the 41-year-old mum-of-two's age-defying look...

"Jennifer gets it right everytime," says Alice. "Start with a pre-base
                                              for the face, just to hold the foundation in place. I'd use Darphin’s Original Protection Base – a moisturising base - and then, on top, Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation. If you need a bit of concealer – usually people need a bit of extra help around the eyes and the nose – put this on next.

"Now, highlight using Fluid Sheer by Giorgio Armani.
                                              They do this product in a range of shades so choose the one that best
                                              matches your complexion. Next, set this base with a dusting of loose
                                              powder, and use a light but even application with a big, fluffy powder
                                              brush. But be careful – too much can be instantly ageing."

Jennifer has a very sculptured face with defined cheekbones and
                                              jawbones. "You can create this effect by using a blusher brush to apply
                                              a bronzer underneath your cheekbones. Put some underneath your jaw,
                                              too," recommends Alice. "It's not like we're adding tan here –it's
                                              literally to sculpt the face.

"Next up, use a cream eye shadow as a base. Urban Decay do a range called 24/7 pencils. Start with Sin, the lightest, applying it into the corner of the eye, then put Wasteland into the socket and around the lash area. Now use a blending eyeshadow brush to mix them together and put Barracuda
                                              into the socket line. We need a base because now we're going to use
                                              loose pigments, and they need something to stick to," she explains.

"To get the depth that Jennifer has you really need to build it up. Use
                                              a tissue underneath the eye to catch anything that drops if needs be,
                                              so it doesn't ruin your face! Use MAC Pigments in Frozen White in the corner of the eye and just underneath your eyebrow, and then Chocolate Brown over the outer corner of the eye, blending it around the socket line and underneath the eye. Next, put Dark Soul into the socket line and into the lash line.

"Ensure the brows are groomed. You can do this using an old mascara wand, and add definition a la J Lo with a brown pencil – Dior do a great powder pencil which gives the soft effect of powder but with the easy application of a pencil."

Next, put Laura Mercier's kohl eye pencil in Ice Blue
                                              into the inner rim of your eyes, and on the top lash line use a liquid
                                              black liner. "Now curl your lashes and apply mascara. You're going to
                                              need falsies to really get the impact of Jennifer's amazing lash look. Shu Uemura do an amazing selection, as do Allure. Shu Uemura also offer a selection of individual lashes that you can put on your bottom set, too.

"And Urban Decay do a false lash mascara which is made to blend your own lashes with false lashes. A great new product to know about!"

Now you're eyes are beautifully made up, turn your attention to your
                                              cheeks and lips. "Choose a natural coloured blusher to blend into the
                                              apples of your cheeks, and then line the lips with the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NW25," says Alice. "Now put their Lip Erase in Dim
                                              on your lips – it gives that gorgeous nude colour without drying your
                                              lips out – before applying a drop of clear lipgloss in the middle to
                                              give them that plastic shine."

To contact our celeb makeup artist Alice about bridal and events hair and makeup or personal makeup lessons visit http://www.wonderlandhairandmake-up.co.uk/index.html

For all the latest health and beauty stories follow us on Twitter! @hellomagbeauty

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#173

Please vote here http://entretenimiento.univision.com/el ... mas-sexi#x

They are dogging her out a lot of Dayanara fans.
                                                Come real or not at all!

26K8,890
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,890

Apr 16, 2011#174

JenRox wrote:I got mine! It mostly talks about beauty and health. They do mention that LOVE? Will be released in May.
                                                  Yes!!!!!!!! Nice promo!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2011#175

She's also a mom, and has had humble beginnings. Despite this, she's still a down-to-earth REAL person. You know? For some more onher, here's a mini-bio I found: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/485520_j ... world-2011

Read more posts (20 remaining)