Hello i'm Ife

Who the heck are you?
Ife
Intro to Jenology

by Ife, Apr 17th, 2016, 11:00 am

Hello, my name is Ife (pronounced efay). I am a 17 year old Jlover from england, i though i had an account already but i think forgot the password and username or maybe didn't have one. I love this site,so glad that i found it, great for slo updates. Sadly because of my age and where i live, i haven't had many opportunities to go and see JLo at different events, the only time i have seen her is at the heart radio festival a few years ago, which was amazing! once, i also waited outside a hotel she was staying at in London to try and meet( hee hee :oops: ), although i didn't get to meet her, i met some jlovers from Germany. I also like this community because i don't really have friends or family members that are jlovers :(
LewisJLOFan
Master of Jenology

by LewisJLOFan, Apr 17th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Welcome, cutie.
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Apr 17th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Hi Ife! Welcome to BB! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jllo
Intermediate Jenology

by jllo, Apr 19th, 2016, 3:19 am

Hi nice to meet you....:)
Pamela
Intro to Jenology

by Pamela, Apr 19th, 2016, 4:43 am

Ife wrote:Hello, my name is Ife (pronounced efay). I am a 17 year old Jlover from england, i though i had an account already but i think forgot the password and username or maybe didn't have one. I love this site,so glad that i found it, great for slo updates. Sadly because of my age and where i live, i haven't had many opportunities to go and see JLo at different events, the only time i have seen her is at the heart radio festival a few years ago, which was amazing! once, i also waited outside a hotel she was staying at in London to try and meet( hee hee :oops: ), although i didn't get to meet her, i met some jlovers from Germany. I also like this community because i don't really have friends or family members that are jlovers :(

Welcome To BB Ife :)
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology

by Nothin On Me, Apr 19th, 2016, 9:50 am

Welcome to BB J.Lo, Ife! I'm loving your name.
Ife
Intro to Jenology

by Ife, Apr 19th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Nothin On Me wrote:Welcome to BB J.Lo, Ife! I'm loving your name.

thank you :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”