Hey

Hey

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2015#1

Always been a jlo fan but only recently found this site :)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2015#2

glad to meet you fellow lover :) I have been a j.lo fan since "This is Me...Then" and then I worked myself back into her career in music and movies. I've always known about her but was too young at the time to get into her persona, I began paying attention at 13 years old. Her ambition, hunger and drive to succeed against the odds of her inner battles and outer ones is what astonishes me the most and admire so much from her, Which to me, makes her impeccable tri de force not to be reckoned with :) XO

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Mar 05, 2015#3

Welcome, guys!! :D

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2015#4

JenRox wrote:Welcome, guys!! :D
          Thank you :)

20K7,822
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,822

Mar 06, 2015#5

Welcome !

Intro to Jenology

Apr 20, 2015#6

You just found the perfect place to show your love for Jlo! Welcome my friend!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#7

Jaylove2 wrote:Always been a jlo fan but only recently found this site :)
                I'm also new here, welcome!

Doctor of Jenology

May 14, 2015#8

eluvsu26 wrote:glad to meet you fellow lover :) I have been a j.lo fan since "This is Me...Then" and then I worked myself back into her career in music and movies. I've always known about her but was too young at the time to get into her persona, I began paying attention at 13 years old. Her ambition, hunger and drive to succeed against the odds of her inner battles and outer ones is what astonishes me the most and admire so much from her, Which to me, makes her impeccable tri de force not to be reckoned with :) XO
                  this Girl/Boy is deep

Welcome Newbies! O:)