Hello i'm Myka a french Jlover

Hello i'm Myka a french Jlover

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2014#1

Hi everybody who's reading me,

My name is Myka and i live in France. I'm a jlover since 2002 (05 may 2002).
    In the end of 2001 i'm starting to listening music on the radio and on the tv. At the moment my hit was I'm real (Mmurder remix featuring Ja Rule). I said it's a great song (my second fav of Jlo after Alive who is my song) and i'm singing all day. One day a sunday i got the street to see my friends. They decide to play football and i said no for the moment i prefere listening radio with my walkman and in a moment i heard Ain't it funny (Remix with Ja Rule). During listening of the song i said whoa this woman is really good and after that i became a jlover for life.
    I'm very proud to be her fan beacuse Jlo is my life and i can breathe without her lol. :woot

The first item that i bought was This is me... Then and i decide to make a biggest collection of Jennifer Lopez (see spoiler for some items that i have but there are not all beacuse i have 197 CD, DVD, ect) On 2003 Christmas i became a higher jlover because my brother give me Let's get loud her first concert in DVD. The night i see this and when jlo do the medley of Waiting for tonight i said Oh my god i must meet her and since then it has become an obsession who i realise on the 16 october 2012 in Paris for her Dance again world tour. :love2

Sorry if my English was not perfect. If somebody wants talking to me don't hesitate to send me a message. :rockon

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Mar 15, 2014#2

Welcome!! :Bravo:

Intro to Jenology

Mar 16, 2014#3

Thanks.

Contributor

Mar 16, 2014#4

Welcome Myka, have fun here! :D
          You've got an impressing collection.

Master of Jenology

Mar 17, 2014#5

Welcome to BB!!! :D

Intro to Jenology

Mar 17, 2014#6

BraveJLO wrote:Welcome Myka, have fun here! :D
              You've got an impressing collection.
              Thank you everybody but for the moment i have a lot of fun and i'm addicted to BB.

When i got more time i show you all my collection with magazine, posters...

Master of Jenology

Apr 20, 2014#7

Welcome!