Hey everyone is me Rob. :)

Hey everyone is me Rob. :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 07, 2014#1

shame on me for not introducing my self before. lol. Hi everybody my name is Robert. I been a Jennifer Lopez fan since 1997, when I saw Selena in theater with my family. while I was watching the movie, I was like who is that, she's very gorgeous! How amazing talented actress she is, wow! All those word going through my head. Is when I started having feeling for her. I was madly in love with Jennifer. OMG!

I remember back then when Out-Of-Sight came out to theater I was 11 years and in few month I was about to be 12. My family were planning to watch the movie but it was rated-R so my cousin wasn't sure for me to go. my sister was o.k. but my cousin kept nagging that I should not go. It was decided that I couldn't go because it wasn't appropriated for me. I really wanted to go because of Jen. I was begging my sister to take me. When I found out I couldn't go I ran to my bedroom and cry to bed. My sister gave me 5 dollar and promise me to take me to the movie in the future, which she never did lol.

In 1999, When I found out Jen was going to release an album. I was like wow how interesting. I can't wait to hear her album. When I heard If You Had My Love for the first time I became more deeply in love with Jen. I was like Wow! Her voice sound very beautiful. And then when I bought my very first album On The 6 from my school fundraiser. (We sale magazines and musics). My album kinda took forever to arrive by mail. I got it during the summer before my B-day in August. My sister very nosy. She got it and open it. blasted on her big stereo while I was napping in the day. For some how I end up dreaming Jen singing in a concert. I woke up listing to Let get loud. while my sister room was so loud. I was like I know that voice, is that my cd you're playing and she was like, yes!. At first I was kinda mad but then I was like super happy. I was very excited to heard the whole album. and I love it. I became more obsessed with Jennifer. I just kept playing the album so much with my CD-player. so heavenly.

since then I became a huge fan and still am.

Here is a little bit more about me. I am 27 year old and attending community college. I am studying photography and art. I love it. I will be getting my certificate in photography very soon. I will be transferring to another college to get my Associate Art in Photography. Jen, inspired me to follow my dream, I want to become a professional photographer. I hope one day my dream will come true if I get a chance to photograph to most beautiful women in the world the lovely Jennifer Lopez. I am Mexican-American and grow up in Pasadena, Ca. I love my city. I am hard-of-hearing. I'm also bi-sexual.

If you got any question please feel free to ask me. I love you guys. BB-Rocks!!!!!!! :)

Contributor

Feb 09, 2014#2

Hi :D

Contributor

Feb 11, 2014#3

So here's my late "Welcome"! :D

Contributor

Feb 12, 2014#4

Hey rob !

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Feb 12, 2014#5

Better late than never, right? hahaha

Master of Jenology

Feb 12, 2014#6

^You're right Heather

Welcome Robert! I suppose you already have fun!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2014#7

ForeverJLover wrote:Hi :D
                Hello :)

Feb 13, 2014#8

BraveJLO wrote:So here's my late "Welcome"! :D
                  Hahaha. Thank you :D

Feb 13, 2014#9

Electricspeed wrote:Hey rob !
                    Hi! :)

Feb 13, 2014#10

JenRox wrote:Better late than never, right? hahaha
                      Hahaha yes, Heather. :D

Before I get too old.

Feb 13, 2014#11

Greek Jlover wrote:^You're right Heather

Welcome Robert! I suppose you already have fun!
                        Thank you!. :)

Yes, I do. I love BB website.