Give me some room, I'm comin thru!! LOL YEAH CHRISTINA!

Give me some room, I'm comin thru!! LOL YEAH CHRISTINA!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2003#1

Hey everybody! As you can tell from my title...I'm a HUGE Christina Aguilera fan...I mean, she inspired me to take Spanish in school. Mainly because I wanted to know what in the world she was singing on Mi Reflejo haha =) But, my name comes from a John Mayer song. I normally post over at one of his big message boards. I've been a fan of Christina since her MMC days (I was like....4 or 5...I probably didn't know what a fan was....just knew that she was my favorite) And I've been following her work for the longest time now. I think she's an amazing vocalist and a superb dancer. Britney is a close second for female artists. She may not have the greatest voice out there...but she's unique in her own way, shape and form and she can most DEFINITELY dance! And her music is good to dance to if you wanna party. But I'm not just a pop music fan. I listen to John Mayer (been a fan since 1999 when he released his independent stuff), Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Switchfoot, Christina Aguilera, Sean Paul, and Britney Spears. Coldplay and Counting Crows are also in that list. Alrighty, now that my hands are severly cramped, I better go! See ya guys!!

BiKa

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2003#2

Hey, welcome to BB!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2003#3

Welcome here, Bika!
        Nice post introducing yourself...
        How did u find us?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 28, 2003#4

lol georginna is that going to be your questions to all the newbies , how did you find us?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 28, 2003#5

Ok Mr Marat, would you suggest me to open a thread asking where did they find us? Alright, I'll do it!
            ..and my name is Georgianna, finally, you Bennifer Expert!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 28, 2003#6

A search on EZboard for a Britney Spears message board...looking for an article.

BiKa