Justin Timberlake's new album is out

Justin Timberlake's new album is out

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Feb 01, 2018#1

Just listened the new album, its good but he has had way better albums.
    The tracks i love on first listen are; Montana / Higher Higher / Breeze Of The Pound.
    Those are classic JT!

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Feb 01, 2018#2

It's amazing album!

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Feb 02, 2018#3

He picked the wrong singles there is much better songs on the album, he'll probably never do something as good as Futur/sex Lovesounds but that's a pretty good album overall the second half of the album is better than the first , so far "Montana", "Breeze off the pond" stands out.

12K11,431
        Contributor
        12K11,431

Feb 02, 2018#4

Just gave it a listen and its a solid album. Some really good tracks on it but as with most of his albums....it is way too damn long. Not better than previous work he's done but still a good album.

Master of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#5

welp, i was so excited for this but it's boring as fuck, so dissapointed, no wonder why it has 57 on metacritic :\
            The only good tracks are Filthy, Supplies and Say Something, so many fillers.. i love you Justin, but i will pass the rest for now, sorrynotsorry.mp3

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2018#6

I'm so glad he's finally not overrated this era. Even "20/20 2 of 2" is better than this mess.

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Feb 03, 2018#7

There's nothing cool and modern about this album, it's like he deliberately set out to make the most boring album he could. It's an hour of non stop monotony. I don't see anyone under the age of 60 enjoying this. So bad. No.

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Feb 04, 2018#8

But Justin in his mind thinks he's a Legend and make ART Music !!! HAHAHAH

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#9

He succeeding in making another album that sucks; he's not an artist that can produce a quality album. He's a singles artist, and even at that, his singles can be a bore fest.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#10

Nothin On Me wrote:He succeeding in making another album that sucks; he's not an artist that can produce a quality album. He's a singles artist, and even at that, his singles can be a bore fest.
                      :bow :bow :bow

Intro to Jenology

Feb 12, 2018#11

The more I listen to the album, the more I'm convinced that it's fantastic. No pass-through song. I can listen to it over and over again.

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Feb 12, 2018#12

nixy1991 wrote:There's nothing cool and modern about this album, it's like he deliberately set out to make the most boring album he could. It's an hour of non stop monotony. I don't see anyone under the age of 60 enjoying this. So bad. No.
                          I usually agree with you, but this time, no.
                          Say Something deserves to be nominated for a Grammy; song of the year
                          And the album has really great songs; Montana / Midnight Summer Jam / Higher Higher / Breeze Of The Pound
                          And i started to like Supplies too.
                          Give it a few more listens and u’ll love the album.

He had perfect albums like Future Sex Love Sounds and 20/20 part 1, this one is just good

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Feb 12, 2018#13

mEm wrote:
                            nixy1991 wrote:There's nothing cool and modern about this album, it's like he deliberately set out to make the most boring album he could. It's an hour of non stop monotony. I don't see anyone under the age of 60 enjoying this. So bad. No.
                            I usually agree with you, but this time, no.
                            Say Something deserves to be nominated for a Grammy; song of the year
                            And the album has really great songs; Montana / Midnight Summer Jam / Higher Higher / Breeze Of The Pound
                            And i started to like Supplies too.
                            Give it a few more listens and u’ll love the album.

He had perfect albums like Future Sex Love Sounds and 20/20 part 1, this one is just good
                            I agree! Say Something is so amazing and I usually hate these kind of songs. Supplies was an instant favorite for me, and all the bops you mentioned. I feel like this album is more different than his previous ones, but it is still has a great production.

12K11,431
                            Contributor
                            12K11,431

Feb 17, 2018#14

Is his album doing well?? I love him and have only listened to the album once. Didn’t really care for it.

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Feb 18, 2018#15

Crazy4JenL wrote:Is his album doing well?? I love him and have only listened to the album once. Didn’t really care for it.
                                242,000 copies sold on first week
                                (including 55 million streams)

... But after mixed reviews of the album and of his Super Bowl performance, and without a big hit single, the album’s opening was less of a blockbuster, with the equivalent of 293,000 sales in the United States, according to Nielsen. That includes 242,000 copies sold of the complete album and 55 million streams....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/12/arts ... chart.html