Ben Affleck debuts new body

Discuss all other celeb news & off topic stuff here!
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15375
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Jan 28th, 2018, 2:45 pm

User avatar
Chiquito
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 74
Joined: Dec 23rd, 2017, 12:13 pm

by Chiquito, Jan 28th, 2018, 4:13 pm

What happened to him!?
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Jan 28th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Chiquito wrote:What happened to him!?

Karma. :cool:
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Jan 28th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Looking like this...
Image

while being happy and successful is the best revenge on this douchebag. :cool: I bet you miss this ass moron...

Image
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7453
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jan 28th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Chiquito wrote:What happened to him!?

He’s an alcoholic and probably more than that he went to rehab several times.
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14809
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Jan 28th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Zip up yo pants, fatty
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16252
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Jan 28th, 2018, 6:35 pm

You guys are so mean.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Jan 28th, 2018, 7:34 pm

J wrote:You guys are so mean.

Yeah tends to happen to shitty people. #karma :coffee
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16252
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Jan 28th, 2018, 7:54 pm

Ben seems like a nice guy to me. A lot of 45 year old men look like that. He should wear a belt though. lol
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Jan 29th, 2018, 6:43 am

J wrote:Ben seems like a nice guy to me. A lot of 45 year old men look like that. He should wear a belt though. lol

A cheating, gambling, alcoholic douchebag that dumped Jen right before marriage, who didn't have the balls to accept his mistakes but blamed her for his own decisions like a fucking coward and a scumbag that cheated on his wife and mother of his 3 kids with their nanny seems like a "nice" guy to you?! smdh
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1544
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Jan 29th, 2018, 8:11 am

I think he prepares to portray Harvey Weinstein in an upcoming biopig movie :ROFL:
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5024
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Jan 29th, 2018, 9:07 am

Yikes - dad bod to the fullest. Jenny would never let her man be out on the streets looking like such amess.
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6098
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Jan 29th, 2018, 11:26 am

It’s sad to see him like that. He used to be one of the most handsome actors when he was with Jennifer.
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23499
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Jan 29th, 2018, 2:04 pm

Well deserved, he's such a jerk!
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20595
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Jan 29th, 2018, 2:45 pm

panos86 wrote:
J wrote:Ben seems like a nice guy to me. A lot of 45 year old men look like that. He should wear a belt though. lol

A cheating, gambling, alcoholic douchebag that dumped Jen right before marriage, who didn't have the balls to accept his mistakes but blamed her for his own decisions like a fucking coward and a scumbag that cheated on his wife and mother of his 3 kids with their nanny seems like a "nice" guy to you?! smdh

Image
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Jan 29th, 2018, 4:50 pm

nixy1991 wrote:
panos86 wrote:
J wrote:Ben seems like a nice guy to me. A lot of 45 year old men look like that. He should wear a belt though. lol

A cheating, gambling, alcoholic douchebag that dumped Jen right before marriage, who didn't have the balls to accept his mistakes but blamed her for his own decisions like a fucking coward and a scumbag that cheated on his wife and mother of his 3 kids with their nanny seems like a "nice" guy to you?! smdh

Image

Image
#true_tea :cool:
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 926
Joined: Jan 17th, 2012, 2:19 pm

by jenNY88, Feb 1st, 2018, 5:46 pm

I don’t see the big deal it’s just a bad pic.Nothing a good woman couldn’t fix ;)
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11512
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Feb 1st, 2018, 5:59 pm

jenNY88 wrote:I don’t see the big deal it’s just a bad pic.Nothing a good woman couldn’t fix ;)

Why waste a good woman? :coffee

Return to “Chillin' Beyond The Velvet Rope”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests