Justin Timberlake Announces New Album "Man of the Woods"!!

Justin Timberlake Announces New Album "Man of the Woods"!!

14K2,581
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,581

Jan 03, 2018#1

Justin Timberlake Announces New Album 'Man of the Woods'

Justin Timberlake plans to release a new album, Man of the Woods, on February 2nd. The singer announced the news on Tuesday with a short teaser detailing his thought process behind the album.

The trailer portrays Timberlake as a rugged everyman: He struts through cornfields and snowy vistas and sits alone at night by a roaring fire. "This album is really inspired by my son, my wife, my family, but more so than any other album I've ever written, where I'm from – it's personal," he says in a voiceover. Very brief snippets of new music play throughout the clip. Pharrell Williams, a longtime Timberlake collaborator, gets the final word in the trailer, describing a new Man of the Woods song as "a smash."

Timberlake's album announcement is well-timed, as the singer is set to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show two days later on February 4th. The singer will release "Filthy" the first single from Man of the Woods this Friday January 5th.

Timberlake's last full-length, The 20/20 Experience, was a wildly ambitious double album released in two parts during 2013. Last year, Timberlake worked heavily on the soundtrack to the movie Trolls. His single, "Can't Stop the Feeling," reached Number One on the Hot 100 last year.

And "Por Primera Vez" can't see the light....and Justin announces the Album Title and Date Release even without a 1st single yet

22K4,125
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,125

Jan 03, 2018#2

rafaelsalguero wrote:Justin Timberlake Announces New Album 'Man of the Woods'
      And "Por Primera Vez" can't see the light....and Justin announces the Album Title and Date Release even without a 1st single yet
      English song/album, male artist, not 40-50 year old, never stopped being succesful, creative work, company that supports him etc.

20K7,749
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,749

Jan 03, 2018#3

Jen would too, if she had superbowl booked lol

12K11,300
        Contributor
        12K11,300

Jan 03, 2018#4

My body is so ready...love him!

14K2,581
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,581

Jan 03, 2018#5

a month full of song releases, I cant wait for this Justin new song, also Bruno & Cardi B remix, and of course J.Lo & Cardi B new song

16K4,277
            Contributor
            16K4,277

Jan 04, 2018#6

my body is ready, he always delivers amazing music.
              I hope he wont go too personal/country

14K2,581
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,581

Jan 05, 2018#7

Justin Timberlake's New Lead Single 'Filthy' set to Drop on Friday Jan.05, the music video was directed by the legendary Mark Romanek !!!!

I wish this amazing TEAM for Jennifer

14K6,334
                Contributor
                14K6,334

Jan 05, 2018#8

^ what works for Justin wouldn't work for Jen.

14K2,581
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,581

Jan 05, 2018#9

The Album Cover:

Jan 16, 2018#10

Justin Timberlake To Release Neptunes Single This Friday Titled ‘Supplies’

The Time is near. After almost 8 Years, we are getting a new Neptunes x JT Collaboration! Justin’s new single, which is rumoured to be called ‘Supplies’, has been played at the 1 OAK club in New York last night where they also revealed that the single will be released on Thursday Midnight and it’s a Neptunes Track! Pharrell confirmed it’s produced by The Neptunes on his Instagram.
                      If you can wait til Friday, scroll down for some of the snippets of the song