Lady Gaga announces Las Vegas Residency

Discuss all other celeb news & off topic stuff here!
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Dec 27th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Credits: Rolling Stone

Lady Gaga announced a massive Las Vegas residency at the MGM Park Theater that is scheduled to start late 2018.

"The rumors are true!" Gaga wrote Twitter. "I will have my own residency at MGM's Park Theater. Get ready for a brand new show!! It's been my lifelong dream to be a Las Vegas girl, I'm so overjoyed! Love you little monsters we did it, meet me in Las Vegas!!"

The residency will boast 74 concerts with the possibility of extending the run. Per Variety, the deal is reportedly worth $100 million, with Gaga making over $1 million per show.

Lady Gaga spent much of 2017 touring the world in support of her latest album Joanne, wrapping her most recent North American run December 14th in Salt Lake City. However, in September, Gaga was forced to cancel a South American festival date and postpone the European leg of her tour in order to heal from "severe physical pain" (she's set to return to Europe in January). Gaga has been open about her struggles with chronic pain and fibromyalgia, discussing the condition on social media and in her recent documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two.

In November, Lady Gaga notched two Grammy nominations, Best Pop Vocal Album for Joanne and Best Pop Solo Performance for her single, "Million Reasons."
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Dec 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Congrats!
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Dec 27th, 2017, 5:04 pm

now it's a Trend !!!!
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor

by Crazy4JenL, Dec 28th, 2017, 9:40 am

Good for her, she will do great in Vegas.

Return to “Chillin' Beyond The Velvet Rope”