BTS - MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) feat Desiigner - No1 US itunes + US promo tour

BTS - MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) feat Desiigner - No1 US itunes + US promo tour

12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Dec 03, 2017#1

Kinda late on this due to work but DAAAAAAAAAAMN! Ma boys did it again! :bow The Steve Aoki Remix to their banger MIC Drop was released on 24/11 and since then it got to No1 on US itunes and 65 more countries!!!! It already has 43 million views and their US promo tour was INSANE! Kimmel, Ellen, Corden, AMAs etc . . . they slayed every performance and their fan base The ARMY is amazing! I mean what kind of SLAYAGE!!!! :clap The production, the moves, the visuals...

No1 IN 66 COUNTRIES!!! :rockon

Record after record after record in their own language...

This is the Desiigner version! :bow

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... iigner-edm
    https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11 ... y-in-a-row
    https://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... r0VyrSMzUm
    http://popcrush.com/bts-steve-aoki-and- ... rop-remix/

Dec 03, 2017#2

AMAs 2017: Just to show their importance they were the second to last performance of the night only behind the award to Diana Ross! The camerawork is awful though... US should import directors, cameramen etc from Korea too. :oops:

Not to mention the fanchant that was cut out... -_-

Dec 03, 2017#3

Ellen: :love2

Poor fans... lol

Dec 03, 2017#4

Corden: omg V didn't move at all! :cool: #likeaboss Poor Jin and Jhope though! :lol:

Dec 03, 2017#5

Kimmel: Here there was no interview due to some schedule problems but they did the Live Concert and it was absolutely INSANE! :bow Amazing performances and crowd all around! :rockon

Dec 03, 2017#6

Ryan Seacrest:

Dec 03, 2017#7

BTW This is what great camerawork is like! :coffee

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Dec 04, 2017#8

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Dec 04, 2017#9

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                    Poor Britney must be feeling so jealous... :p

Dec 04, 2017#10

OMG!!! :woot Boys got on Billboard's Hot100 on No28!!! :woot This is HUGE! :rockon Their previous song entered at No67 in October and so soon after they are already Top30???!??!!? :dance2 :clap :bow This is insane! :Bravo:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... rd-hot-100
                      https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... drop-remix

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Dec 05, 2017#11

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Dec 05, 2017#12

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                          Since you're not interested take your bad taste and tired gifs elsewhere... :coffee

12K11,432
                          Contributor
                          12K11,432

Dec 05, 2017#13

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                            +1 :lol: I keep trying to give these "boys" a chance since they are being shoved down my throat lately. But I just CANT. I don't see what everyone else sees and I guess that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be tween girls.

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Dec 06, 2017#14

Crazy4JenL wrote:I keep trying to give these "boys" a chance since they are being shoved down my throat lately. But I just CANT. I don't see what everyone else sees and I guess that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be tween girls.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#15

The top-selling K-pop albums in the U.S. for the week of December 23, 2017, according to @Billboard's World Albums chart.

1. BTS, LY: H
                                2. DAY6, Moonrise
                                3. BTS, YNWA
                                4. BTS, Wings
                                5. Seventeen, Teen Age

12K588
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K588

Dec 17, 2017#16

Brenda JLove wrote:The top-selling K-pop albums in the U.S. for the week of December 23, 2017, according to @Billboard's World Albums chart.

1. BTS, LY: H
                                  2. DAY6, Moonrise
                                  3. BTS, YNWA
                                  4. BTS, Wings
                                  5. Seventeen, Teen Age
                                  :woot 3 albums in the top5! :rockon KINGS!!!!
                                  I have a lot of work lately so i am kinda late but here it is . . .

BTS is the most tweeted artist in the US and celebrity around the world! :bow
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... -the-world

Their song DNA made Billboard's Best Songs of 2017 List . . .
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... -2017-list

. . . AND Youtube's Rewind 2017 trend list! :bow
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... trend-list

Not to mention their huge impact on Spotify! Made both Top10 Most streamed groups of 2017 AND "The A-list: Pop" playlist! :bow
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... ps-of-2017
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12 ... p-playlist

Dec 17, 2017#17

Crazy4JenL wrote: I keep trying to give these "boys" a chance since they are being shoved down my throat lately. But I just CANT. I don't see what everyone else sees and I guess that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be tween girls.
                                    I know i am really late on this because of work as i said earlier but since i really like you and respect your opinion i'd like to ask a few things on this comment of yours...
                                    1. Why "boys" and not just boys? :oops:
                                    2. How are they shoved down your throat? Is their exposure really that huge in the US? If a few days promo tour is "shoving down our throats" then what can we say about certain other artists? O:)
                                    3. Even if you don't like their music you really can't see and appreciate a great choreo and video?
                                    4. Why reject an artist based on the majority of the fanbase and not just comment on the music? It's the same thing people say to me about Jen or Gaga... "i can't listen to them and that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be a bunch of faggots". I mean how? %)

Maybe it was just a light hearted shady comment and i am overthinking it but i honestly want to know. I've discussed this before and many people can't get over the language or culture barrier but i ask you specifically since you took the time to post and i really think you are one of the few people i can still have a decent conversation in here.

12K11,432
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,432

Dec 18, 2017#18

panos86 wrote:
                                      Crazy4JenL wrote: I keep trying to give these "boys" a chance since they are being shoved down my throat lately. But I just CANT. I don't see what everyone else sees and I guess that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be tween girls.
                                      I know i am really late on this because of work as i said earlier but since i really like you and respect your opinion i'd like to ask a few things on this comment of yours...
                                      2. How are they shoved down your throat? Is their exposure really that huge in the US? If a few days promo tour is "shoving down our throats" then what can we say about certain other artists? O:)
                                      3. Even if you don't like their music you really can't see and appreciate a great choreo and video?
                                      4. Why reject an artist based on the majority of the fanbase and not just comment on the music? It's the same thing people say to me about Jen or Gaga... "i can't listen to them and that's a good thing since most of their fans seem to be a bunch of faggots". I mean how? %)

Maybe it was just a light hearted shady comment and i am overthinking it but i honestly want to know. I've discussed this before and many people can't get over the language or culture barrier but i ask you specifically since you took the time to post and i really think you are one of the few people i can still have a decent conversation in here.
                                      Not meant to you as shade at all :hug. They were just all over the US what seems like for the past few weeks and their music/style is just not my my cup of tea. It is just extremely bubble gum pop to me. A friend of mine (straight male at that) has been obsessed with K-pop for YEARS and is always playing it around us but I just cant get into it. Not sure if the language barrier is an issue because there have been Portuguese and Italian songs I've liked..then again, those two languages are very similar to Spanish.

These K-pop artist are doing just fine without people like me liking them lol...they just come off as extremely well manufactured groups with like 8 members a group.

12K588
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K588

Dec 19, 2017#19

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                        panos86 wrote:

Not meant to you as shade at all :hug. They were just all over the US what seems like for the past few weeks and their music/style is just not my my cup of tea. It is just extremely bubble gum pop to me. A friend of mine (straight male at that) has been obsessed with K-pop for YEARS and is always playing it around us but I just cant get into it. Not sure if the language barrier is an issue because there have been Portuguese and Italian songs I've liked..then again, those two languages are very similar to Spanish.

These K-pop artist are doing just fine without people like me liking them lol...they just come off as extremely well manufactured groups with like 8 members a group.
                                        Oh i see. Yeah language is a big issue for many and people tend to like music closer to the sounds they know and they can relate to. And yeah most are extremely manufactured but also extremely well! lol This is also an issue many have with kpop in general... i just really like to discuss such things and get to know how others think.
                                        Thanks for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it. :hug