Is Kevin Spacey's Career Over?

Is Kevin Spacey's Career Over?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#1

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/201 ... er-plummer

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/201 ... e-of-cards

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4841010/n ... -of-cards/

Would you like to see him in a last movie or just remember him for his acting skills in those older movies?

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Nov 09, 2017#2

He's over.

20K7,825
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,825

Nov 09, 2017#3

Yes ...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#4

I would like to see daddy grabbing my genitals too.

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Nov 09, 2017#5

ChristianM wrote:I would like to see daddy grabbing my genitals too.

Not funny.

14K2,614
            Doctor of Jenology
            14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#6

The people it's doublé standards they hate Kevin but they choose Trump like PResident !!! LOL

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#7

Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things .... remember Michael Jackson? He was so sweet with the kids and some people take advantage of this to make the world hate him and killed him for money... then we knew the true very late.. ...

Nettflix, Ritley scott, etc... sucks.... they dont know anything about inocent until proven guilty?? But they kick him first for money .. so very bad persons.

They will wait at least to the trial...

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#8

Go JLo wrote:I'm very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.
                  the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things

THIS !!!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#9

Go JLo wrote:Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things .... remember Michael Jackson? He was so sweet with the kids and some people take advantage of this to make the world hate him and killed him for money... then we knew the true very late.. ...

Nettflix, Ritley scott, etc... sucks.... they dont know anything about inocent until proven guilty?? But they kick him first for money .. so very bad persons.

Well, Kevin Spacey didn't deny the accusations, and there are many things that prove that Michael Jackson was somewhat mentally ill, so I don't thing letting people know all that dirty stuff of hollywood is a bad thing, maybe next time, producers, actors and people in the business think twice before doing something stupid...

12K11,432
                    Contributor
                    12K11,432

Nov 11, 2017#10

He's a pig and it should be. Such a shame cause he's such a great talent and speaking selfishly..he ruined House of Cards

Intro to Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#11

Go JLo wrote:Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

BRAVO :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#12

I agree with you but they have evidence with Kevin. Twitter right now is crazy and makes me :bad: .Every little thing and rumor people hear people go crazy and exaggerate.. Oh so and so told me a dirty joke ;so he's a sexual predator.He pinched someone's behind ; so he's a rapist.He kissed that little kid: so he's a pedophile .People are making it like a game.It's getting ridiculous! It's a slap in the face to real victims of sexual abuse.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 05, 2017#13

Author Ari Behn (ex husband of princess Martha of Norway) claims Spacey grabbed his nuts at 2007 Nobel price event.

Also rumor has it that Hwood police protects Danny "70s Show" Masterson cuz the chief is a scientologist himself and Mastersons police report file has disappeared , hmm......

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 06, 2017#14

Dr Bombay wrote: Also rumor has it that Hwood police protects Danny "70s Show" Masterson cuz the chief is a scientologist himself and Mastersons police report file has disappeared , hmm......
                              Not anymore :coffee

Danny Masterson has been written out of The Ranch on Netflix after four women accused him of rape

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... ccb74353f1