JLOVER (once again) I NEED YOUR HELP! :D

JLOVER (once again) I NEED YOUR HELP! :D

12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Jul 28, 2017#1

JLovers once again i took part in the Greek Fashion Week Design Contest and i need your help! :love2 If any of you could vote for SKETCH #1 i would really appreciate it! :D Please VOTE - SHARE - COMMENT . . . anything really is much appreciated! Thank you all so much in advance! :hug

http://21stfdpaxdw.shortstack.com/XbjSB ... =165365773

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 28, 2017#2

Good job once again, Panos, good luck!This is actually a competition for what?

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Jul 28, 2017#3

chrisjlover wrote:Good job once again, Panos, good luck!This is actually a competition for what?
        The Greek Fashion Week has this contest 2 times a year to have a winner that can show his work during the next Fashion Week along other things too, magazines, studies etc ;)

Master of Jenology

Jul 28, 2017#4

Voted!
          Really your design is the best and the draw too

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Jul 28, 2017#5

Go JLo wrote:Voted!
            Really your design is the best and the draw too
            Thank you sooooo much! Really means a lot! :hug

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 28, 2017#6

panos86 wrote:
              chrisjlover wrote:Good job once again, Panos, good luck!This is actually a competition for what?
              The Greek Fashion Week has this contest 2 times a year to have a winner that can show his work during the next Fashion Week along other things too, magazines, studies etc ;)
              Oh great! Hope you'll win!
              Are you actually working as a designer or something? If you don't, I think this win will give you many chances for work in the future.. We will have a well-known designer in our fan base!! And you don't know, may Jen will see your designs here and love them.
              Good luck again!

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jul 28, 2017#7

chrisjlover wrote:
                panos86 wrote:
                Are you actually working as a designer or something? If you don't, I think this win will give you many chances for work in the future.. We will have a well-known designer in our fan base!! And you don't know, may Jen will see your designs here and love them.
                Good luck again!
                Thanks! :hug
                I've given a few designs here and there and worked with some more experienced designers but nothing much... i'm still trying to enter the industry in a more meaningful way tbh. It's hard juggling between this and being an architect... they are both demanding and fashion is nototiously hard to get in.

Let's hope for the best! Thanx so much! :hug
                btw having Jen wear my designs is my dream since i was 12 . . . :cry I would D I E ! ! !

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 28, 2017#8

panos86 wrote:
                  chrisjlover wrote:
                  panos86 wrote:
                  Good luck again!
                  I've given a few designs here and there and worked with some more experienced designers but nothing much... i'm still trying to enter the industry in a more meaningful way tbh. It's hard juggling between this and being an architect... they are both demanding and fashion is nototiously hard to get in.

btw having Jen wear my designs is my dream since i was 12 . . . :cry I would D I E ! ! !
                  I know is hard (specially in Greece) to be well-known, but if you are talented (which you are), there's nothing to afraid of!

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Jul 28, 2017#9

chrisjlover wrote:
                    panos86 wrote:
                    chrisjlover wrote:
                    panos86 wrote: The Greek Fashion Week has this contest 2 times a year to have a winner that can show his work during the next Fashion Week along other things too, magazines, studies etc ;)
                    Good luck again!

I know is hard (specially in Greece) to be well-known, but if you are talented (which you are), there's nothing to afraid of!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2017#10

Panos, you did it again! :clap I love this one!!! I'll vote and I hope you'll win because it really stands out from the rest :smile:

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Jul 29, 2017#11

Voted. :D This is really beautiful work, Panos.

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Jul 29, 2017#12

You're really talented !

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Jul 29, 2017#13

pitbulljlo wrote:Panos, you did it again! :clap I love this one!!! I'll vote and I hope you'll win because it really stands out from the rest :smile:
                            Thank you so so SO much! :hug
                            nixy1991 wrote:Voted. :D This is really beautiful work, Panos.
                            Thaaaaaaanx! Means the world... :cry
                            Luka711 wrote:You're really talented !
                            AWWWW!!! :love2

Seriously everyone thanks soooooooo much! :D I am usually very shy and REALLY lack confidence in real life to stand up for myself and my work, i know it's not anything amazing but i try very hard for what i love and it's so rewarding seeing people you really like be this kind and supportive! :hug

Jul 29, 2017#14

btw i had people tell me that i made her fat... they called THIS design, a fat woman. -_- i mean i knew fashion people were weird about sizes and all but damn . . . smdh

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 30, 2017#15

panos86 wrote:btw i had people tell me that i made her fat... they called THIS design, a fat woman. -_- i mean i knew fashion people were weird about sizes and all but damn . . . smdh
                                it's not fat, I think JLo inspired you for those curves :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 30, 2017#16

YAASSS! Glad this is happening again for you, hun! Upvoting you! I love the colours of this look, and the blue heels? INCREDIBLE!

Master of Jenology

Jul 31, 2017#17

I think I did it ... good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Aug 06, 2017#18

Voted

12K588
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K588

Aug 07, 2017#19

Nothin On Me wrote:YAASSS! Glad this is happening again for you, hun! Upvoting you! I love the colours of this look, and the blue heels? INCREDIBLE!
                                        :love2 Thank you sooooo much! It really means a lot! :hug

Aug 07, 2017#20

djsable303 wrote:I think I did it ... good luck

:woot Thank you so SO much! :hug
                                          btw where have you been? We miss u around here! :D

Aug 07, 2017#21

masc86 wrote:Voted
                                            :love2 Thaaaaaanks! :hug

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Aug 07, 2017#22

Great work btw

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Aug 07, 2017#23

masc86 wrote:Great work btw
                                                :love2 Omg thanks! Means a lot coming from you! LOVE your taste! :bow

Master of Jenology

Aug 17, 2017#24

panos86 wrote:
                                                  djsable303 wrote:I think I did it ... good luck

:woot Thank you so SO much! :hug
                                                  btw where have you been? We miss u around here! :D
                                                  Hey there, your welcome... Ive been with this organization that has me all over the states and I suck at using this tapatalk think lol but I've been here. Hope your doing well.

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Aug 20, 2017#25

JLovers the results are in and i didn't win but i want to thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and support! Really means the world to me! Here's one of my designs as a gift to everyone who helped! ;) LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I hope i can make you all proud some day and justify your faith in me! :hug

Read more posts (2 remaining)