Remy Ma Wins Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (Barbz are SEETHING!!!)

Remy Ma Wins Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (Barbz are SEETHING!!!)

Contributor

Jun 26, 2017#1

Incase you guys live in a cave, Remy Ma won the Best Female Rapper Award at this year's BET Awards. She now breaks the 7 year streak that Nicki had, and the Barbz are NOT having it.

Just look at the comments alone or head over to ATRL or Twitter for the bitter and the pressed. :lol

Days prior it looked like Nicki knew she was going to lose because she posted this very BOTHERED & INSECURE post:

Remy Ma, the new Queen of Rap! :cheer
    #NickiCancelled

12K11,429
    Contributor
    12K11,429

Jun 26, 2017#2

Nicki has become so wack lately - I'm sick of her. Did she even attend the BET awards? Or did she know she was going to loose and saved herself another L. She's so corny by always going back to her sales. Yes, she is the best selling female in the game but she's still a joke and not respected by her peers. Only people buying her music is young kids and us gays lol..

Contributor

Jun 26, 2017#3

Crazy4JenL wrote:Nicki has become so wack lately - I'm sick of her. Did she even attend the BET awards? Or did she know she was going to loose and saved herself another L. She's so corny by always going back to her sales. Yes, she is the best selling female in the game but she's still a joke and not respected by her peers. Only people buying her music is young kids and us gays lol..
        She didn't attend. According to her she had to be at another event.

Ha! She knew damn well she was going to lose. I'm assuming she knew ahead of time. It's not a coincidence that she started posting about her "most wins as a rapper records".

The damage control. :lmao

P.S. - Rihanna liked Remy's post of her win. Rumor has it Rihanna and Nicki fell out awhile back. Kii!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2017#4

:popcorn
          Will Bey switch to Remy Ma too?

12K11,429
          Contributor
          12K11,429

Jun 27, 2017#5

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            Crazy4JenL wrote:Nicki has become so wack lately - I'm sick of her. Did she even attend the BET awards? Or did she know she was going to loose and saved herself another L. She's so corny by always going back to her sales. Yes, she is the best selling female in the game but she's still a joke and not respected by her peers. Only people buying her music is young kids and us gays lol..
            She didn't attend. According to her she had to be at another event.

Ha! She knew damn well she was going to lose. I'm assuming she knew ahead of time. It's not a coincidence that she started posting about her "most wins as a rapper records".

The damage control. :lmao

P.S. - Rihanna liked Remy's post of her win. Rumor has it Rihanna and Nicki fell out awhile back. Kii!
            Weren't these events filmed on different nights? This woman is so caught up in her head and is so corny. She knew damn well that if she was going to win she would have showed up to shove it in Remy's face. She couldn't stomach sitting in the audience watching Remy take home that award and have the shady camera man on her the entire time. Jen needs to jump on the Remy bandwagon and do a song with her...she's part of Joe's crew so he needs to make this happen.

Ri's a damn mess and as shady as they come lol

Master of Jenology

Jun 27, 2017#6

who cares. are "barbz" really a thing? how corny is that name...lol

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 27, 2017#7

Nicki will still be "winning" in the mainstream tho, at least for a while. All of Nicki's so called "flops" this year have still done much better than ANYTHING Remy has put out. All the Way Up is the only successful music remy has put out. Plata O Plomo has some good verses on their, but I personally don't think Remy has great flow whatsoever.

Nicki is very insecure and I'm over her always posting about her accomplishments. Like rap about other shit other than your body and success but I still prefer her miles to Remy. I think Remy winning is a good shake up for Nicki's ego tho. And hopefully it pushes her to put out better stuff. And pushes Remy to put out better stuff too.

The beef is childish tho. On BOTH ends.