G-Dragon - Kwon Ji Yong EP (No1 in 41 countries)

G-Dragon - Kwon Ji Yong EP (No1 in 41 countries)

12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Jun 08, 2017#1

The man, the legend, G-Dragon himself (from super group BIGBANG) released his new solo EP and it absolutely dominated the whole planet! :bow It has reached No1 in 41 (!) countries and "Untitled,2014" is the first single/video from it... more to follow! ;) The instrumental, the flawless, effortless vocals, the mesmerizing visuals... i said DAMN! :bow The whole EP is absolutely FLAWLESS and has some of the most fresh and interesting productions ever! :rockon

https://itunes.apple.com/gr/album/kwon- ... mpt=uo%3D4

Some of the receipts... (wasn't up to 41 atm)

After BTS winning at the Billboard Music Awards and DESTROYING social network giants like Bieber, Selena etc. this comes as more proof that Korean music is taking over the world more and more every year because it's actually beating the West at its own game. Your Korean overlords are getting more and more powerful... educate yourselves and embrace them! :cool:

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 10, 2017#2

Sounds annoying to me... Not my cup of coffee...

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Jun 10, 2017#3

:woot No1 IN 44 COUNTRIES ! ! ! :woot Now that Japan joined in it's up to 44!!!! :confetti BTW While huge artists struggle to get up to 100,000 sales G-Dragon did 800,000 (!!!!!) in China alone in 13 hours!!!! :rockon Receipts and some coverage...

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ji-yong-ep
        http://www.fuse.tv/2017/06/g-dragon-kwo ... ed-2014-mv
        http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/ ... on-ji-yong

Jun 10, 2017#4

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Sounds annoying to me... Not my cup of coffee...
          Oh such a shame... :(
          What is annoying to you? The production, the language or both?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 10, 2017#5

Everything about him

16K4,313
            Contributor
            16K4,313

Jun 10, 2017#6

It may be number 1 in charts but still, noone knows or cares bout him.
              Ugh, didnt wanna sound rude but it sounded rude lol.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 10, 2017#7

OMG Omg omg omg :cheer it's about time he releases. Everyone has been waiting for an album by him for YEARS. I loved untitled 2014 and can't wait to listen to the album. He always delivers at the very least a handful of amazing songs every album!! And those chart peaks. Wheww. Katy Perry whew?? :woot

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Jun 10, 2017#8

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Everything about him
                  Oh i see. I asked mainly because many feel a disconnect because of the language barrier but i always find it funny considering people use songs they don't understand all the time even in english.

Jun 10, 2017#9

mEm wrote:It may be number 1 in charts but still, noone knows or cares bout him.
                    Ugh, didnt wanna sound rude but it sounded rude lol.
                    lol yeah it did but that's ok. ;)
                    The thing is that these charts prove exactly the opposite of what you said. lol These charts mean sales, not even huge artists of the West don't get such results. Hell, he did better than Katy fucking Perry! :clap His concerts get up to 50.000 people, his group BIGBANG was higher than Maroon5 on Forbes list etc etc... all i'm saying is that people need to educate themselves before voicing an opinion . . .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... 026c2f5830

btw Turkey has a HUGE and HARDCORE Kpop fanbase! You should know better. ;)

Jun 11, 2017#10

juniorsega wrote:OMG Omg omg omg :cheer it's about time he releases. Everyone has been waiting for an album by him for YEARS. I loved untitled 2014 and can't wait to listen to the album. He always delivers at the very least a handful of amazing songs every album!! And those chart peaks. Wheww. Katy Perry whew?? :woot
                      :woot Exactly! Ma boy SLAYED! :bow His EP is FLAWLESS and those No1s prove his global status! All 5 tracks are amazing btw u should check them out! ;) The instrumentals, his flow, the production... everything is top quality! :bow Now i can't wait for the live performances and more videos! He is so creative and fresh! :D
                      I didn't expect a slow jam for a lead single but boy was it worth it! :love2

And yeah i love seeing korean artists outperforming the so called A listers of the West! lol :cool:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 11, 2017#11

One of my fav kpop band is bigbang .....I like his style . My Dream :rockon a song by hyoyeon ft Gdragon like "Good boy"

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Jun 11, 2017#12

Brenda JLove wrote:One of my fav kpop band is bigbang .....I like his style . My Dream :rockon a song by hyoyeon ft Gdragon like "Good boy"
                          YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! :rockon Hyoyeon is my ULTIMATE BIAS and Good Boy is such a flawless bop! :bow

btw i am addicted to Hyo's new song!!! :love2