K.Michelle

K.Michelle

Intro to Jenology

Dec 25, 2016#1

Am I the only K.Michelle fan on this forum ?....

Kimberly Michelle Pate, better known by her stage name K. Michelle, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, television personality, guitarist[2] and pianist. In 2009, she signed a record deal to Jive Records, which she later released her R&B-charting single "Fakin' It" featuring Missy Elliott,[3] along with these three R&B songs —"Fallin'", "I Just Can't Do This", and "How Many Times"— that all of them have attained their spots on the charts, before she left Jive Records. In 2012, Michelle garnered further attention by appearing in VH1's reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. Following her appearance on the show, landed her a record deal to Atlantic Records, which she later released her long-delayed debut album Rebellious Soul on August 13, 2013. The album saw commercial success, debuting at number 2 on the US Billboard 200, and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.[4]

Michelle's The Rebellious Soul Musical, directed by a Golden Globe winner Idris Elba, debuted on VH1 on August 19, 2014.[5] In 2014, Michelle received her own reality TV show K. Michelle: My Life. Michelle then released her second album Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?, which debuted at number 6 on the US Billboard 200, and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. She became the first ever African American to have an endorsement deal with Jack Daniels to begin developing her own drink. On March 25, 2016, she released her third album More Issues Than Vogue, which debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard 200, and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Dec 26, 2016#2

I thought 21 people replied to this topic, just realized that they are all you lol.
      Anyway, haven't heard of her before.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 26, 2016#3

mEm wrote:I thought 21 people replied to this topic, just realized that they are all you lol.
        Anyway, haven't heard of her before.
        Really I'm surprised

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 27, 2016#4

My boyfriend loves her, and from what I've listened to I really like her music too. I don't constantly listen to her because I have to be in a certain mood to listen to this type of r&b. Her music is really a mood setter tho.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 27, 2016#5

I love her!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 28, 2016#6

I love her voice. She has many great songs in her catallogue. In my opinion she is underrated.