My New Photoshoots For Vogue Arabia Magazine !

My New Photoshoots For Vogue Arabia Magazine !

12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Aug 16, 2016#1

Hey Guys, Today i just finish my photoshoots, and next week i will post all my pic's + Video, this is only one i got from the photography, the dress by Charble Zoe

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Aug 16, 2016#2

:Bravo:
      JLo who?

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Aug 16, 2016#3

I didn't know you used to be a man.

Master of Jenology

Aug 16, 2016#4

mEm wrote::Bravo:
          JLo who?
          Zuhair Murad who?

12K31
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K31

Aug 16, 2016#5

Thanks guys !

Kate are you ok?

13K1,207
            Doctor of Jenology
            13K1,207

Aug 16, 2016#6

I mean isn't it obvious, is it? It's absolutely normal nowadays so I don't the reason why you're denying it.

12K31
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K31

Aug 16, 2016#7

Denying what ?? What's wrong with you? Am i dating you ? Or i'm i gonna married u some day ? Let's say yes i'm denying something so it's not your business ! I don't know you so what do you want exactly !!

If you see this face as a man at least this face and this body is way better and more feminine than yours sweety !!

We are here to talk about my success, talents, and my new line of fashion that Rob (JLo's Stylist) like it, and JLo gonna wear some of my design, and you talk about am i a man or women !!

Go die Kate

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Aug 16, 2016#8

Shoug you look lovely! :love2 Amazing dress and look! :bow I am sure it will be a success! ;)
                  btw i would kill to work in your new fashion line! :oops: PM me for a CV! lol

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Aug 16, 2016#9

JLopez wrote:Denying what ?? What's wrong with you? Am i dating you ? Or i'm i gonna married u some day ? Let's say yes i'm denying something so it's not your business ! I don't know you so what do you want exactly !!

If you see this face as a man at least this face and this body is way better and more feminine than yours sweety !!

We are here to talk about my success, talents, and my new line of fashion that Rob (JLo's Stylist) like it, and JLo gonna wear some of my design, and you talk about am i a man or women !!

Go die Kate
                    Wishing death to someone is the lowest thing a person can do. I feel bad for you. I wish you the best and I don't care which sex you are/were. And since you're so nervous and overreact - I got my answer because it seems like I pushed your pain button.

Oh and btw I'm here to talk about JLo's success, not someone I don't know.

Take care, Shoug. I thought of you in a better way. I was wrong.

Bye.

22K4,141
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,141

Aug 16, 2016#10

Kate, tbh your first post was a bit off. If Shoug didn't want people here to know she's a trans that's her business, I know that your intention wasn't to attack her or insult her but she can do whatever she want. As for Shoug, honey... if you feel bad or nervous about showing the world who you really are, it's understood but you really have to love yourself and feel free. If you keep pressure on hiding the real you, the world will never change.

I love you both and I hope you forgive each other!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 16, 2016#11

Can't wait to see!

12K31
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K31

Aug 16, 2016#12

1- I hope you are curios about my interview and did i mention JLo and BBJLo more than my gender !
                          2- If you ask a women (Are you a man?) probably she gonna hit you on your face, if you ask a ladyboy or transgender (Are you a man?) She gonna kick your a**, even if you ask a man (Are you a man?) he gonna lough at you !
                          3- Do you think Arabian magazine like "VOGUE ARABIA" going to put on the cover a transgender or ladyboy photo ?
                          4- Before you ask a stupid Q, first think about what are you saying.
                          5- If you want to know about me, just pm me and ask, but don't make a show and make a fire in every topics as always with BB members then you acting like an angel

Got It ?

Aug 16, 2016#13

Thank you guys i appreciate that so much, i will post the interview and the pic's next week, love ya

Contributor

Aug 16, 2016#14

JLopez Good luck on your success and I hope not only Queen JLo but all the A list celebrities and elites wear your new fashion line ... Hope to see more pics soon. Stay positive :) xx

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 16, 2016#15

Good luck on your new clothing line & magazine cover!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 17, 2016#16

JLopez wrote:Thank you guys i appreciate that so much, i will post the interview and the pic's next week, love ya
                                  I have a doubt... I don't know in which countries the Vogue Arabia circulates, but how is the issue of censorship? That's just in some countries or in all? All I'm saying is censorship as has the music industry when an album is the cover changed to cover more of the body. You know what I mean?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 17, 2016#17

Hey shoug, do ur thing girl.. people gonna hate but that doesnt matter... go for what u love. Wish u only the best and much luck for everything :hug

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Aug 17, 2016#18

Mille sorry baby i don't understand !

Thanks guys for your supporting, i knew that the members of BBJLo and JLo's team gonna support me coz you are my second family :hug :bow

12K11,426
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,426

Aug 17, 2016#19

kateflo wrote:I didn't know you used to be a man.
                                        Ugh that's such a rude and distasteful way to approach this subject. So many other ways to ask, if you were curious.English must not be your first language - or you were raised by wolves.

Anyways best of luck JLopez!

Master of Jenology

Aug 17, 2016#20

Shoug you are amazing and keep doing great things your super talented ...... ty for being a friend and super sweet and talented :Bravo:

Intro to Jenology

Aug 18, 2016#21

kateflo wrote:I didn't know you used to be a man.
                                            OH SHIT

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2016#22

kateflo wrote:
                                              JLopez wrote:Denying what ?? What's wrong with you? Am i dating you ? Or i'm i gonna married u some day ? Let's say yes i'm denying something so it's not your business ! I don't know you so what do you want exactly !!

Go die Kate
                                              Wishing death to someone is the lowest thing a person can do. I feel bad for you. I wish you the best and I don't care which sex you are/were. And since you're so nervous and overreact - I got my answer because it seems like I pushed your pain button.

Oh and btw I'm here to talk about JLo's success, not someone I don't know.

Take care, Shoug. I thought of you in a better way. I was wrong.

Bye.

Why do you say this if you came into this post talking about JLopez? You're so full of shit.

JLopez, dont mind her. Kateflo is always being a bitter bitch across this board (probably needs to get laid) or she is jealous cause you look better than her :lol:

ps i think you look great! :smile:

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2016#23

Let Kate be Kate & let JLopez be JLopez xD

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Aug 18, 2016#24

I wrote Shoug PM and I don't care what you people say. I know what I meant and it wasn't something bad. I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2016#25

Love it! So pretty <3

Read more posts (17 remaining)