23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

May 12, 2016#26

What a cast. Is this like the cable version of Desperate Housewives with an A-List cast? lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3920596/

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

May 12, 2016#27

yeah I heard about that and Jean-Marc Vallée is directing, see that's the kind of comedy project I wouldn't mind seeing Jen in, Great cast and great writers/director. Her acting career frustrate me. :coffee

May 12, 2016#28

Watching season 2 of The Leftovers right, this show is so weird but so good. And Aniston is a lucky woman O:) Love Justin Theroux since Mulholland Drive.

May 16, 2016#29

looking forward to "This is us" on NBC, I need a new Parenthood

Bachelor of Jenology

May 17, 2016#30

:woot

Jarett WieselmanVerified account
            ‏@JarettSays #MrRobot Season 2 trailer! http://player.theplatform.com/p/OyMl-B/ ... 26/3036454

Contributor

May 17, 2016#31

daisylo wrote:looking forward to "This is us" on NBC, I need a new Parenthood

Parenthood was sooooooooo gooooodddd. Deff my top 3 favorite show

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

May 17, 2016#32

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                Yes one of my favorite too, I missed it so much that I watched all the seasons from the beginning those last few months, took my time I started in December I jus finished this week, such a well written and acted show .
                Friday night lights is also one of my all time favorite and it's from the same writers.

Contributor

May 17, 2016#33

daisylo wrote:
                  Yes one of my favorite too, I missed it so much that I watched all the seasons from the beginning those last few months, took my time I started in December I jus finished this week, such a well written and acted show .
                  Friday night lights is also one of my all time favorite and it's from the same writers.
                  is it good? I would give it a shoot

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

May 17, 2016#34

daisylo wrote:
                    is it good? I would give it a shoot
                    It's Amazing! I personally think that it's even better than Parenthood, and you'll find some of the same actors at least 3/4 actors who did a few episodes or seasons on Parenthood were leads on Friday night lights.

May 20, 2016#35

Episode 8 of the second season of the Leftovers was like watching a David Lynch movie, Brillante.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2016#36

anybody see this show? .Saw 1 ep and it looks good so far

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

May 25, 2016#37

I have the episode, didn't watch yet but it looks good.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Jul 04, 2016#38

Reminder, Mr. Robot comes back next Wednesday. Wish more BBers watched it. Game of Thrones, too.

:popcorn

14K678
                            Admin
                            14K678

Jul 04, 2016#39

I'm watching both Mr. Robot & Game of Thrones too. I'll try to remember to post my reviews of the episodes in this topic!

So annoying that we have to wait a year for the next season of Game of Thrones. The final two episodes were just amazing. There are few shows that leave me speechless, but that's one of them. I was literally applauding when watching it. haha

Watching the final episode was literally like watching a game of chess, watching all the pieces move into place. :bow
                              ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                              daisylo wrote:Episode 8 of the second season of the Leftovers was like watching a David Lynch movie, Brillante.
                              The Leftovers is such a weird show, but for some reason I keep watching it. The acting is outstanding. There were so many moments when I thought, what the hell am I watching. lol

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Jul 04, 2016#40

I don't think I want to try to rewatch season 1 of Mr Robot since I lost track before the end I love complex shows but this is on another level lol

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Jul 04, 2016#41

SC88 wrote:I'm watching both Mr. Robot & Game of Thrones too. I'll try to remember to post my reviews of the episodes in this topic!

So annoying that we have to wait a year for the next season of Game of Thrones. The final two episodes were just amazing. There are few shows that leave me speechless, but that's one of them. I was literally applauding when watching it. haha

Watching the final episode was literally like watching a game of chess, watching all the pieces move into place. :bow
                                  ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                                  And the remaining seasons will be shorter, which means longer wait between 7 & 8.

These last 2 episodes were my favorites of the whole show, especially E10. It was so cinematic, they really went all out. The pace of season 6 felt a lot faster than the earlier seasons, so hopefully they keep up with that.
                                  ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                                  I'll probably start The Leftovers soon. The premise doesn't sound all that interesting, but everyone went crazy for S2.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Jul 04, 2016#42

SC88 wrote:I
                                    daisylo wrote:Episode 8 of the second season of the Leftovers was like watching a David Lynch movie, Brillante.
                                    The Leftovers is such a weird show, but for some reason I keep watching it. The acting is outstanding. There were so many moments when I thought, what the hell am I watching. lol
                                    ahah that's exactly how I feel but I love it.

and yeah season 2 is better that the 1st

Jul 06, 2016#43

I need a good TV show to watch during my vacation could have 2 or 3 seasons already if they're short any suggestion ?

edit never mind I got the last season of Orphan Black, the mini series Olive Kitteridge and a bunch of movies.

Contributor

Jul 07, 2016#44

Nixy, I'm meeting Rami Malek for the 3rd time next week, I'm so excited! :D my favorite show!

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Jul 07, 2016#45

Yay, happy for you, I know you're a big fan! :clap You should ask him to give you some exclusive info about Season 2. :twisted:

Contributor

Jul 08, 2016#46

nixy1991 wrote:Yay, happy for you, I know you're a big fan! :clap You should ask him to give you some exclusive info about Season 2. :twisted:
                                            I actually asked him before and he said, "Let me surprise you" and he winked. O:) So gorgeous.

10K7
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            10K7

Jul 10, 2016#47

I didn't love Mr. Robot, but we'll see, I might check season 2. :)
                                              Does someone here watch Bates Motel? The last season was breathtaking. Just amazing! :bow

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jul 11, 2016#48

They premiered episode 1 early. So cool. :woot

Watch it here. 25 minute mark. :woot

Contributor

Jul 11, 2016#49

Nixy, can you PM me a link to watch please? :( I was working and couldn't watch in time.

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Jul 20, 2016#50

Finally finished season 4 or Orphan Black. I just love how crazy and sci-fi that show is, it's totally my thing. The writing could be a better, though, especially in seasons 3 and 4, they keep adding more stuff to this 'mystery', it's getting a bit confusing TBH. It's a great decision to end it next season, drawing out this story any further would kill the show by season 6 or 7, it would become so tedious. And give Maslany alllll the Emmys, she's so incredible. :bow

Read more posts (111 remaining)