Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 11, 2017#127

Let's hope The Wachowskis will give us a Matrix Reboot

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Apr 29, 2017#128

OMG, this is a mess:
        ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others

The blackmailing hacker claiming to have released as many as 10 additional episodes of Netflix’s Orange is the New Black is threatening other networks and channels.

“We’re not quote done yet, though,” the hacking group known as The Dark Overlord wrote in a tweeted statement (neither the authenticity of the Twitter account nor the OITNB episodes on the file-sharing Pirate Bay site could be verified by Deadline). “We’re calling you out: ABC, National Geographic, Fox, IFC, and of course Netflix, still. There’s more Netflix on the feasting menu soon (in addition to the other studios, of course), but we’ll get to that later. Enjoy the fruits of _our_ labour.”

“Hello, this is thedarkoverlord (@tdohack3r) here to deliver a message. We’re back again. Did you miss us? Of course, you did. We’re willing to bet Netflix did as well. Speaking of which, Netflix clearly received our message considering they’ve made public statements and was one of the first people to download a fresh copy of their own property (Hello, 69.53.235.76!) – yet they continue to remain unresponsive. With this information in mind (and the fact that leaving people on cliffhangers isn’t fun) we’ve decided to release Episodes 2-10 of “Orange Is The New Black” Season 5 after many lengthy discussions at the office where alcohol was present. Do note that there are 13 episodes. However, we were so early when we acquired the copies that post hadn’t gotten around to Episodes 11-13. Perhaps Netflix will consider releasing the season earlier now that the cat’s out of the bag?”

Apparently the Season 5 episodes – 10 in all – were shared today before 6 a.m. ET, with the hackers making good on yesterday’s threat – for an unspecified ransom – to release the episodes prior to the Netflix series’ June 9 return. Netflix confirmed to Deadline that the company was “aware of the situation” and that a “production vendor used by several major TV studios had its security compromised and the appropriate law enforcement authorities are involved.” The streaming service told AP it is an “active situation” that the FBI and others are investigating.
        http://deadline.com/2017/04/orange-is-t ... 202079667/

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Apr 29, 2017#129

Damn they really leaked it ? so stupid 90% of the time those people end up in jail

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Apr 29, 2017#130

They leaked the first 10 episodes of season 5 in terrible quality. I skimmed through a few, and they're workprints without finished editing, audio mixing, etc... I can't imagine how anyone could enjoy watching it like that.

Netflix will probably rush the release now.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 30, 2017#131

I haven't been in this side of the forum in like a year. Lmao. I always forget it exists but I recently saw all like 8 episodes of Into the Badlands on Netflix. I initially started watching cuz I thought Daniel Wu the lead was such a bae. O:) Rare to see asian leads in a show. Didn't care much for it at first in the first few episodes but I started liking it towards the end when the story kinda picked up. That's the only show I've been consistently watching.

Lol. I started daredevil awhile back and never finished, I started Gotham in S1 then I never kept up till I got obssessed with it midway through S2 and was on the edge of my seat for S3 but to much time passed and by the time I wanted to watch it the didn't have the episodes on hulu anymore. Lmao. I can never finish a show :lol:

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

May 01, 2017#132

Yas cannot wait !

Bachelor of Jenology

May 01, 2017#133

daisylo wrote:

Yas cannot wait !
                  I tried getting into this series, but it just was not for me. 10 minutes in and the way it's written/directed is not for me.

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

May 01, 2017#134

Nothin On Me wrote:
                    daisylo wrote:

Yas cannot wait !
                    I tried getting into this series, but it just was not for me. 10 minutes in and the way it's written/directed is not for me.
                    Yeah I guess it's not for everyone, David Fincher has a really specific style and the directors that took over after him managed to keep it up; I loved it from the start, season 3 is the only one I didn't like, it's like a really well written and acted dark soap opera.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#135

daisylo wrote:

Yas cannot wait !
                      :bow :bow :bow

Contributor

May 03, 2017#136

Is anyone here fan of PLL? If so, are you watching the last season?

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

May 03, 2017#137

I'm kinda over those show, but might try this one with all the characters

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

May 03, 2017#138

I don't know if this will be everyone's cup of tea, but so far, it's my favorite show of 2017.

I binged the first 3 episodes, and it floored me.

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

May 03, 2017#139

^ that looks super depressing but Great, I'll check it out.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 04, 2017#140

The best TV Show of 2017!

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

May 16, 2017#141

Interesting Doc about showrunners http://www.c21media.net/screenings/C21T ... -one/10540

it also include Terrence Winter the writer/producer of Jen's Griselda movie.

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

May 16, 2017#142

daisylo wrote:Interesting Doc about showrunners http://www.c21media.net/screenings/C21T ... -one/10540

This is great, thanks! They couldn't have picked a better writer for Griselda, I'm so glad. :clap

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

May 16, 2017#143

nixy1991 wrote:
                                      daisylo wrote:Interesting Doc about showrunners http://www.c21media.net/screenings/C21T ... -one/10540

This is great, thanks! They couldn't have picked a better writer for Griselda, I'm so glad. :clap
                                      Yes i really hope he's gonna do as good of a job as he did on those shows and The wolf of wall street, also glad he's the executive producer too because I don't trust Benny/Elaine so I hope he'll be taking most of the important decisions, the movie also has Rick Yorn as a producer and he often work with Winter/Scorsese, it's the first time in a while that I feel like we can be at least a bit confidante that one of her film could turn out well, we still have to know who's gonna direct and the cast but it's a good start.

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

May 24, 2017#144

Bachelor of Jenology

May 24, 2017#145

lucinda wrote:The best TV Show of 2017!

I agree And the lead actor is not bad looking either :D

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#146

jenNY88 wrote:
                                            lucinda wrote:The best TV Show of 2017!

I agree And the lead actor is not bad looking either :D
                                            Yeah and Kristin Chenoweth played with Jen in ''The Boy Next Door'' :D

May 30, 2017#147

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jun 17, 2017#148

nixy1991 wrote:I don't know if this will be everyone's cup of tea, but so far, it's my favorite show of 2017.

I binged the first 3 episodes, and it floored me.

Wow, wow, wow. Not a single bad or even mediocre episode in season one. I don't think I've ever watched a show that made me this angry about what was happening in it. It's such brutal stuff.

And Elisabeth Moss pretty much already won her Emmy for Best Drama Actress. There's no way anyone else will win it, it's a brilliant performance, especially one scene in episode 10 which is nothing less than jaw-dropping.

Don't miss it, it's perfect.

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Jun 19, 2017#149

^ I'll downloaded the pilot, might watch that or Feud next

"Me you and her" Loved that, it was a fun romcom like tv show.

the last season of OITNB didn't hate it but that was one of the weakest, still it had some great moments

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Jun 20, 2017#150

daisylo wrote:the last season of OITNB didn't hate it but that was one of the weakest, still it had some great moments
                                                    Wasn't a huge fan of this season, either. I don't like that the season covered only 3 days. There wasn't enough plot to sustain 13 episodes so the middle part of the season dragged and some of it felt really contrived. I really liked the first and last couple of episodes though, and the acting was consistently great.

Read more posts (11 remaining)