14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Oct 27, 2016#76

yeah I was always fine with the violance in the show bu this was too much. I agree that Lincoln deserve all the awardS crazy that he has never been nominated.
    I guess I didn't like JDM because I've seen him in so many things and he always play his villain like that, they're always smiling, even his good guys are always smiling lol

Oct 28, 2016#77

Damn Rectify season 4 has a 100 score so far with 10 reviews, I still need to watch the 3rd season.

As anyone watched "The Night Of" ? I really liked the first couple of episodes but then it was pretty basic I expected so much better.

Nov 14, 2016#78

huh I hate that I don't like JDM in TWD it's ruining the season for me, I hope he dies soon.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Nov 14, 2016#79

2016 has been so incredible for TV. Atlanta, Westworld and Stranger Things have all started off so well, Atlanta being my favorite new show of the year. I liked This Is Us at first, too, but after the initial shock of that amazing pilot wore off, it became just another family dramedy, and I'm not into those at all. The last couple of episodes were tough for me to sit through.

Sucks to hear that about The Night Of, Daisy, I was looking forward to it. I keep putting it off.

Next up, I gotta FINALLY watch season 4 of The Americans and possibly start Divorce.

Contributor

Nov 15, 2016#80

I like Eyewitness, even though it can be dull at times. Also, the new season of AHS as well. :)

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Nov 15, 2016#81

still haven't started Atlanta, Westworld, my favorite new show is "Better things" it's like Louis but with a female lead (and louis CK is producing)

family dramedy is one of my favorite genre so I quiet like This is us but so far I don't enjoy it as much as I did Parenthood or Brothers and sisters.

The Americans season 4 is the best ! Divorce I like it it's not great but I love SJP she keeps me watching.

Eyewitness looks odd, it's from the guy who created Shades of blue.

10K7
              Doctor of Jenology
              10K7

Nov 15, 2016#82

The Stranger Things actors have started the shooting for season 2! :cheer

Nov 15, 2016#83

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Nov 21, 2016#84

This look really good

10K7
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    10K7

Nov 24, 2016#85

The last ep of HTGAWM...

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Nov 25, 2016#86

NOW streaming on Netflix!! :woot

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Nov 25, 2016#87

I watched all the seasons of that show 2 or 3 years after it was over and it was great but after watching the 1st episode of the renvival I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep watching didn't enjoy it, I didn't found what I loved about the show.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Nov 25, 2016#88

I have one episode left and it's PERFECT. It's everything I wanted it to be. :cry

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Nov 28, 2016#89

I have one episode left and I don't love it. :( I'm just watching it to see what happens. I used to love it when it was on. I even stuck around for the last season everyone tries to forget, LOL.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2016#90

Currently on season four of Scandal. Cannot wait to be all-caught up for the sixth season!

Dec 13, 2016#91

WGN America has cancelled Salem, per TVLine.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Dec 20, 2016#92

First time that I watch a season of a show in 1 day but The OA on Netflix was Very strange and really captivating, a bit disappointed by the ending many things left unanswered and some didn't make much sense but I really enjoyed it anyway and the lead actress was really good.

for the ones that have seen it do you recommend Penny Dreadful? I was thinking of watching that next but I don't want to get invested if it turns out to be bad after the first season

Intro to Jenology

Jan 01, 2017#93

William "father Mulcahy" Christopher RIP......he starred on MASH for yrs and yrs , sad to see another main star gone.

RIP :

Col Blake
                                      Col Potter
                                      major Burns
                                      captain McIntyre
                                      Mulcahy

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2017#94

TVLine wrote:This is… a significant pickup: NBC has renewed This Is Us for a second and third season, NBC announced Wednesday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour. Each season will consist of 18 episodes.

The freshman family drama was an out-of-the-gate smash for the network, commercially and critically. Just days after premiering to 10.1 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating — the fall’s top-rated series launch — This Is Us received a full, 18-episode order for its freshman run. To date, it has averaged 9.6 million weekly viewers and a 2.6 rating, steadily dominating Tuesday nights in both measures. The Dan Fogelman drama also landed on a slew of Top 10 lists (TVLine’s included), and scored three Golden Globe nominations.

This Is Us also stands as TV’s No. 2-rated drama overall, trailing only Fox’s Empire.

“We all got our wish that this is a hit show,” said Jennifer Salke, President, NBC Entertainment, in a statement. “This Is Us is as good as anything we’ve ever had, we’re thrilled to renew it for two seasons and there’s no doubt it will have a long life on NBC. On behalf of everyone at NBC, we’re grateful for the artistry of the cast, crew, and producers assembled by our gifted creator, Dan Fogelman. In a world where there are literally hundreds of television dramas, we’re proud to have one of the very best that is also one of the highest-rated.”

16K4,305
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,305

Jan 23, 2017#95

Nothin On Me wrote:Currently on season four of Scandal. Cannot wait to be all-caught up for the sixth season!
                                          First seasons are really good, but it becomes way too boring. You'll probably stop watching arter season 4-5, just like everyone else

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 23, 2017#96

mEm wrote:
                                            Nothin On Me wrote:Currently on season four of Scandal. Cannot wait to be all-caught up for the sixth season!
                                            First seasons are really good, but it becomes way too boring. You'll probably stop watching arter season 4-5, just like everyone else
                                            Sorry, but I loved the fourth season. I won't stop watching until its cancellation.

13K1,207
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K1,207

Jan 24, 2017#97

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                              mEm wrote:
                                              Sorry, but I loved the fourth season. I won't stop watching until its cancellation.
                                              Last two season were kinda boring. But I'll watch the show anyway. New season premieres this week I believe.

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Jan 31, 2017#98

Rihanna is getting a lot of interesting acting jobs, she's on the new Bates Hotel season.

teaser.
                                                http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/31/bates-motel ... tos-video/

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2017#99

Hollywood Reporter wrote:ABC's Channing Dungey is making her mark with some high-profile early renewals.

Shonda Rhimes-produced Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder have all been renewed for the 2017-18 broadcast season, the Disney-owned network announced Friday.

The early pickups — typically reserved for the most high-profile shows from important producers — will bring Grey's into its 14th season, Scandal to its seventh and Murder to its fourth. The fate of fellow Rhimes-produced drama The Catch has not yet been announced as the series will not premiere until Murder ends its run this season.

The early pickups come as Scandal's return has helped solidify ABC's Thursday night, which also marked the return of the network's "TGIT" branding. Since Scandal's return, the TGIT lineup has helped ABC win Thursday night for the past three weeks in the core adults 18-49 demographic. Scandal's Jan. 26 return — which featured the show's president-elect murdered as he was giving his acceptance speech — helped fuel ABC to season highs.

Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder continue to keep viewers on the edge of their seats and wanting more. I’m thrilled to bring back these shows and the OMG moments that come with them,” Dungey said of the early pickups.

Grey's, starring Ellen Pompeo, ranks as ABC's No. 1 show among the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo, an impressive feat for a show in its 13th season. It's also a top 10 series in the demo and the No. 3 drama on all of broadcast. Its midseason return on Jan. 26 marked its most-watched telecast since September 2014. With the renewal, Grey's ties Ozzie and Harriet as the longest-running scripted series, seasons-wise, on ABC.

Scandal, starring Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn, was bumped to midseason to accommodate star Washington's second pregnancy. Rhimes has noted that the series will likely feature a reduced episode order as the drama likely heads toward its endgame. The prolific producer has also noted that Scandal isn't a show that will have the same longevity as a show like Grey's given the rate in which it burns through plot. (Scandal scripts are 20 pages longer than the typical drama.) The series will mark its 100th episode this season and Dungey told THR in January that they've talked about an endgame. "It's really going to be up to Shonda because she's the person who really knows where she wants the story to go and where it will play out. I have always said that I will take as much Scandal as she will give me. We are in a universe where she's comfortable with slightly shorter seasons but my plan is Scandal is back next year and after that, it'll be a conversation that we'll have to have."

Murder, starring Viola Davis and from exec producer and Shondaland disciple Pete Nowalk, returned last month to a season high and its best performance in a year — driven largely by its Scandal lead-in.

Without Scandal at 9 p.m., ABC limped until its return in the slot after opening the season with freshman drama Notorious in the coveted post-Grey's slot. The drama, which had its order reduced, is not expected to return.

All three shows are produced by Shondaland and exec producer Betsy Beers. They're from ABC's sibling studio, ABC Studios, where Rhimes and Beers' Shondaland banner is under a lucrative overall deal. The company also has Still Star-Crossed (which will change its title) due later this season, as well as a drama pilot in contention.

For ABC, these are the first drama renewals for the 2017-18 broadcast season. They join comedy The Middle, produced by Warner Bros. Television, as having scored early pickups. ABC also has at least one new show ordered straight to series for next season in Marvel's The Inhumans, which will debut in Imax theaters over Labor Day before launching in September with expanded episodes on ABC.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 20, 2017#100

RIP :

George "Animal" Steele (famous feud with Macho Man and Elizabeth)
                                                    Ivan Koloff
                                                    Joe Esposito/Marty Lacker (Presleys bodyguards)

Read more posts (61 remaining)