Intro to Jenology

Feb 20, 2017#101

Vanna turns 60 :P

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Feb 20, 2017#102

Anyone watched Big little lies ? not what I expected but I really liked it, Witherspoon often plays that type of bitchy but nice character but she plays them so well.

22K4,141
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,141

Feb 20, 2017#103

^I need to watch this, but it seems like there is no buzz around it.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Feb 20, 2017#104

Big Little Lies was good, I agree. It's only one episode, but it set up the story very nicely.

The first two episodes of The Good Fight were INCREDIBLE. :love

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Feb 20, 2017#105

^ didn't follow the buzz but the reviews are good.

I need to start the Good fight but I might wait until the full season is online .

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Feb 20, 2017#106

daisylo wrote:I need to start the Good fight but I might wait until the full season is online .
              Unless you're dying to watch it like I was. I just couldn't wait. It seems to have the same serialized storytelling with some case of the week subplots like The Good Wife, but episodes are now 50 or more minutes in length, and there's fewer characters, so the show has more room to breathe. It's still fast paced, and the vibe of the show is the same, but the whole thing just feels more real in a lot of ways. And Christine Baranski is such a fantastic actress, they HAVE TO finally give her that Emmy this year.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2017#107

daisylo wrote:Anyone watched Big little lies ? not what I expected but I really liked it, Witherspoon often plays that type of bitchy but nice character but she plays them so well.
                I watched first episode and I really liked it! Can't wait for next episodes. Witherspoon and Kidman play very well imo

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Feb 21, 2017#108

nixy1991 wrote: Unless you're dying to watch it like I was. I just couldn't wait. It seems to have the same serialized storytelling with some case of the week subplots like The Good Wife, but episodes are now 50 or more minutes in length, and there's fewer characters, so the show has more room to breathe. It's still fast paced, and the vibe of the show is the same, but the whole thing just feels more real in a lot of ways. And Christine Baranski is such a fantastic actress, they HAVE TO finally give her that Emmy this year.
                  If it's anything like The Good wife I'm gonna love it, I don't know if I'll wait we'll see I just have too many shows right now, and yes Baranski should have got an Emmy by now.
                  jennylo86 wrote: I watched first episode and I really liked it! Can't wait for next episodes. Witherspoon and Kidman plays very well imo
                  yeah curious to see what's gonna happen next.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#109

daisylo wrote:
                    jennylo86 wrote: I watched first episode and I really liked it! Can't wait for next episodes. Witherspoon and Kidman play very well imo
                    yeah curious to see what's gonna happen next.
                    Me too!! :woot

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Mar 01, 2017#110

Excited for Fincher new show and it stars Anna Torv

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Mar 01, 2017#111

^ Oh, wow! :woot

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#112

Victor "King Tut" Buono died 35 yrs ago.......

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Mar 09, 2017#113

Yikes.

:JenSpeechless

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Mar 09, 2017#114

haven't even heard about this one, but all those Marvel netflix shows are overrated imo

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#115

E! Online wrote:The Big Bang Theory isn't going anywhere. CBS and Warner Bros. announced they have reached a new two-year deal that will keep The Big Bang Theory on the air through the 2018-2019 season. That extends The Big Bang Theory's run through at least season 12. A celebratory "Bazinga!" is appropriate if you desire.

Season 10, the current season, was the last part of a deal with the actors. Reports about the renewal said the original cast— Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar—would take a pay cut to give Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch raises.

The Big Bang Theory is currently the No. 1 show on broadcast TV in terms of viewers and in the coveted 18-49 demographic. This season the show is averaging 19.4 million viewers and a 5.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic and a 6.9 in the adults aged 25-54 demo. Big Bang has won 9 Emmys during its run, four of them were won by Parsons in the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series category.

CBS has also ordered a Big Bang Theory spinoff directly to series. Young Sheldon, which will feature the voice of Parsons providing narration, tells the story of a 9-year-old Sheldon Cooper growing up in Texas. The prequel series stars Big Little Lies' Iain Armitage as Sheldon Cooper, Zoe Perry, Lance Barber, Raegan Revord and Montana Jordan. Perry is playing Sheldon's mother, a role her own mother, Laurie Metcalf, originated on The Big Bang Theory.

Jon Favreau is directing and executive producing the first episode and serves as executive producer alongside Chuck Lorre and Steven Molaro.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#116

February 22nd , 50 yrs ago : final Newmar Batman episode :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#117

daisylo wrote:Excited for Fincher new show and it stars Anna Torv

Can't wait, Anna was awesome in Fringe :love2

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Mar 28, 2017#118

In love with Big little lies, sad that it's already the last episode this week.

14K678
                                      Admin
                                      14K678

Mar 28, 2017#119

lucinda wrote:
                                        daisylo wrote:Excited for Fincher new show and it stars Anna Torv

Can't wait, Anna was awesome in Fringe :love2
                                        I still miss that show :(

13K1,207
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        13K1,207

Mar 28, 2017#120

Am I the only one who's excited for Prison Break new season?

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Mar 28, 2017#121

^ never finished that show

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2017#122

kateflo wrote:Am I the only one who's excited for Prison Break new season?

Nope, me too and i'm still dreaming at a LOST new season :dance2

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Apr 03, 2017#123

Big little lies was so good, anyone who didn't watch yet, start now. Acting, story, direction, cinematography, the music, the show get better with each episodes. They better get all the Emmys.
                                                The only thing is that the casting could have been more diverse, but the actress were all so good so hard to say who else could have been better now.

:bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#124

daisylo wrote:Big little lies was so good, anyone who didn't watch yet, start now. Acting, story, direction, cinematography, the music, the show get better with each episodes. They better get all the Emmys.
                                                  The only thing is that the casting could have been more diverse, but the actress were all so good so hard to say who else could have been better now.

:bow
                                                  ^This! :bow

That show was phenomenal. Everything was on point. It deserves for every award, for sure!
                                                  Just sad that yesterday was the last episode, but i really enjoyed it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#125

Today's the Day!!! :woot :woot :woot

Read more posts (36 remaining)