Rihanna - ANTi (Full Album)

Rihanna - ANTi (Full Album)

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#1

12K11,619
    Contributor
    12K11,619

Nov 28, 2015#2

I'm usually always so excited for new music from her but I can careless for this.

22K4,157
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,157

Nov 28, 2015#3

Are you sure it's true?

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#4

This is fake, bitch.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#5

LewisJLOFan wrote:This is fake, bitch.
            Really? Esses fentys são terríveis!

Jan 27, 2016#6

Now it's right!

20K7,952
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,952

Jan 27, 2016#7

What happened to 3 timeless singles she released ??

Intro to Jenology

Jan 27, 2016#8

The fact that it got uploaded to tidal and then got taken down!!!

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Jan 28, 2016#9

Luka711 wrote:What happened to 3 timeless singles she released ??
                    The same thing that will happen to "Work" and this album. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#10

The album (13 songs tho) leaked, and 50% of the album is pure masterpiece while the other half :paperbag .... Totally unexpected from Rih, alternative and experimental.

Waiting for deluxe to completely judge. Im very satisfied... Never Ending and Kiss It Better are AMAZING.

Jan 28, 2016#11

panos86 wrote:
                        Work is bottom 3 of the album :paperbag

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Jan 28, 2016#12

ChristianM wrote:
                          panos86 wrote:
                          I really hope you are right but why the fuck have this as first single then?! :argh Since day1 in this era i am not just disappointed i'm fucking disgusted by her material. Her efforts up to now are almost insultingly bad and i pray to God she delivers something worth listening to because i'm almost fucking done with her basic pretentious crap lately. She can't depend on her fame for too long.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#13

panos86 wrote:
                            ChristianM wrote:
                            panos86 wrote:
                            I really hope you are right but why the fuck have this as first single then?! :argh Since day1 in this era i am not just disappointed i'm fucking disgusted by her material. Her efforts up to now are almost insultingly bad and i pray to God she delivers something worth listening to because i'm almost fucking done with her basic pretentious crap lately. She can't depend on her fame for too long.
                            I know... ANTi is giving me A.K.A. sized mess :paperbag So messy.

Anyway, I hope you will agree with me. So far, my top tracks in no particular order:

Never Ending, Desperado, Higher, Kiss It Better, Close To You, Love On The Brain, Needed Me.

The others are not so good. Woo is a mess, like so bad. Same Ol' Mistakes is just a huge mistake. :lol 2 worst songs of her career.

Anyway, waiting for deluxe tho. I still use Bitch Better Have My Money, it's such a bop. American Oxygen and 45 secs wont even put in ma iChoones.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#14

Buzz single, I guess...

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

Jan 28, 2016#15

ChristianM wrote:
                                panos86 wrote:
                                ChristianM wrote:
                                panos86 wrote: The same thing that will happen to "Work" and this album. :coffee
                                I know... ANTi is giving me A.K.A. sized mess :paperbag So messy.

Anyway, I hope you will agree with me. So far, my top tracks in no particular order:

Never Ending, Desperado, Higher, Kiss It Better, Close To You, Love On The Brain, Needed Me.

The others are not so good. Woo is a mess, like so bad. Same Ol' Mistakes is just a huge mistake. :lol 2 worst songs of her career.

Anyway, waiting for deluxe tho. I still use Bitch Better Have My Money, it's such a bop. American Oxygen and 45 secs wont even put in ma iChoones.
                                Seriously i pray you're right. :pray Riri was my go-to girl for hot bops and i am shocked with this messy era too. I will check your faves once i get to listen to it but i still remember you loving Bey's last album which i couldn't stand so i keep my expectations in check! O:) . . . :hug

22K4,157
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,157

Jan 28, 2016#16

She could have added her previous singles from this era as well. 13 tracks from an era so messy is dumb. This era is far more disaster than Love? era.

The album sounds like a mixtape or a gift album for fans.

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Jan 28, 2016#17

At least she got this out of her system. It's definitely not bad, I kinda like it.

I want something more pop next time, ya understand Fiona Apple?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#18

Its a good album! no interest at all but It has a good vibe... I cant see any hit unfortunately, maybe only Work but nothing more. It looks like an album for fans like Kostas said, Im sure they will be satisfied and this matte.

Im also sure promo will make this big without worth it like Beyonce

14K6,385
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,385

Jan 28, 2016#19

I like it all the ballads are great except Higher.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#20

The album is now on iTunes New Zealand.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#21

It's free on Tidal.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#22

^^ To me, that's risky. Yes, she's trying to get people to use TIDAL but, no one is going to stick to that rundown platform.

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jan 28, 2016#23

daisylo wrote:I like it all the ballads are great except Higher.
                                                Her screeching ruins that amazing instrumental.

Love on the Brain is my favorite on the album. :love

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2016#24

14K6,385
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,385

Jan 28, 2016#25

nixy1991 wrote:
                                                    daisylo wrote:I like it all the ballads are great except Higher.
                                                    Her screeching ruins that amazing instrumental.

Love on the Brain is my favorite on the album. :love
                                                    lol yeah that's exactly what ruins it, I really love "Never Ending" too sound like a Coldplay song.

Read more posts (15 remaining)