Killa Tilla and ChristianM scalping each other on Facebook LOL!

Killa Tilla and ChristianM scalping each other on Facebook LOL!

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#1

Casual conversation turned into an iconic cat-fight btw mua and my fave greek girl

:lol :lol :lol

I miss you here, Killa! :love2

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#2

oh no you didnt!! hahahahahahahah you made me come back on BB after a year or so! Who else but you????????
      Hey everyone how you been? :)

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

May 20, 2015#3

:ROFL: :ROFL: :lol: :lol: You both are hilarious and awesome! Reason enough to start using FB again tbh! :D

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#4

The new layout is dope guys! The site looks so neat and classy!

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#5

Killa Tila wrote:oh no you didnt!! hahahahahahahah you made me come back on BB after a year or so! Who else but you????????
            Mua Power. Bringing BB LEGENDS back home, so we can put the lessors back to their holes O:)

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

May 20, 2015#6

Killa Tila wrote:oh no you didnt!! hahahahahahahah you made me come back on BB after a year or so! Who else but you????????
              ΧΡΙΣΤΙΝΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΚΙ ΜΟΥ!!!! :love2 :hug :rockon :bow :friends:
              We missed you in here girl! It's been a mess without you two putting them bitchy jlovers in their lane! :cool:

It's been ok. A lot of work, Jen's keeping us busy and i hope you return here once SoB starts! I know you'll love that show! Maybe even more if Kelli gets a role in it! ;)

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#7

I stayed away to let other people shine a little cuz let's be honest no one can steal my thunder ... :coffee

:lol: :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#8

panos86 wrote:
                  We missed you in here girl! It's been a mess without you two putting them bitchy jlovers in their lane! :cool:

It's been ok. A lot of work, Jen's keeping us busy and i hope you return here once SoB starts! I know you'll love that show! Maybe even more if Kelli gets a role in it! ;)

Whew?

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#9

ChristianM wrote:
                    panos86 wrote:

Whew?

Excuse you? :x

:ROFL:

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

May 20, 2015#10

And just like that i get the "Who knows Killa Tila better" award! :cool:
                      That's Kelli Giddish. Christina's other celebrity crush! :D

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#11

panos86 wrote:And just like that i get the "Who knows Killa Tila better" award! :cool:
                        I know. Im scalping ha still. FFS! %)

O:)

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#12

panos86 wrote:And just like that i get the "Who knows Killa Tila better" award! :cool:
                          You passed wth flying colours panos and you know it! :twisted:

Add ophelia lovibond to my crush list cuz this lady is gonna win an oscar one day!

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

May 20, 2015#13

ChristianM wrote:
                            hahaha right! i should've guessed! her fb wall is like a shrine! :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#14

of course you know you stalking son of a bitch! You stan for me and you know it!!

Anyway giys i ve been good...A lot of work this year and it is a good thing! A lot more social stuff nd meeting new people...i ve been a busy girl!

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

May 20, 2015#15

Killa Tila wrote:
                                You passed wth flying colours panos and you know it! :twisted:
                                Add ophelia lovibond to my crush list cuz this lady is gonna win an oscar one day!
                                :hug
                                ooooh another nice choice! :D

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#16

panos86 wrote:
                                  ChristianM wrote:
                                  hahaha right! i should've guessed! her fb wall is like a shrine! :lol:

lol i ve got a fan page to run damn it! hahahaha my Kelli fan page has grown so big these days.... :woot

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#17

Killa Tila wrote:of course you know you stalking son of a bitch! You stan for me and you know it!!

Anyway giys i ve been good...A lot of work this year and it is a good thing! A lot more social stuff nd meeting new people...i ve been a busy girl!
                                    A nicer way to say a hooker.

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#18

i prefer the term "exotic dancer"

12K588
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K588

May 20, 2015#19

Killa Tila wrote: Anyway giys i ve been good...A lot of work this year and it is a good thing! A lot more social stuff nd meeting new people...i ve been a busy girl!
                                        So happy to read this! :D
                                        Just having work in the first place let alone a lot of, is a great thing nowadays! ;) Keep it up, get out there, have fun and stay awesome girl! We'll always be here for you whenever you want to come back! :hug

May 20, 2015#20

ChristianM wrote:
                                          Killa Tila wrote:of course you know you stalking son of a bitch! You stan for me and you know it!!

A nicer way to say a hooker.

omg i was drinking some soda and now it's all over the laptop... :lol: :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#21

Killa Tila wrote:i prefer the term "exotic dancer"
                                            :lmao

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

May 20, 2015#22

Killa Tila wrote:i prefer the term "exotic dancer"
                                              Join the club! :cool: :twisted:

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2015#23

lmfao!! ^

Intermediate Jenology

May 20, 2015#24

Welcome back, nice to meet you

Contributor

May 20, 2015#25

Omg!!!! Killa Tilla is back? :woot best day ever :woot

Read more posts (7 remaining)